Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Arts & Literature

Old 09-05-2014, 11:30 AM   #1
Watser?
Fishy mokey

Default Re: BREAKING: Sometimes Famous People Die

All I know about this monster is how she wanted all Palestinians to die just a couple of weeks ago when Israel was doing its damndest to kill as many Palestinians as they could. And of course the horrible piece of crap wasn't even called on it. And now we are again going to get this fucking crap where nobody even mentions what a horrible hatemongering asshole this plastic monstrosity was? I'm sorry, but I can't do it. No, I'm not sorry. I hope she died a horrible death and I would shit on her grave if it was anywhere near.

Old 09-06-2014, 12:39 AM   #2
erimir
Projecting my phallogos with long, hard diction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watser? View Post
All I know about this monster is how she wanted all Palestinians to die just a couple of weeks ago when Israel was doing its damndest to kill as many Palestinians as they could. And of course the horrible piece of crap wasn't even called on it. And now we are again going to get this fucking crap where nobody even mentions what a horrible hatemongering asshole this plastic monstrosity was? I'm sorry, but I can't do it. No, I'm not sorry. I hope she died a horrible death and I would shit on her grave if it was anywhere near.
And how many Palestinians can you find expressing some objectionable view about Jews, other non-Muslims, the wrong kind of Muslims, other ethnic groups, gays, women, etc.?

Are they all monsters too? Because if I gave into the same urge, fact is that there's a huge amount homophobia in the Muslim/Arab world so maybe I shouldn't feel bad when they die.

Yeah, she had more chances to educate herself, but realistically she did little to support Israel. Everything else in her life is outweighed by making ignorant and tribalistic statements on one issue that she has little influence on. Guess you're going to be shitting on a lot of graves.

ETA: To be clear, she said some really shitty things. But I would reserve sentiments of that nature to people like Netanyahu, who actually has the power and who has dedicated his life to doing those heinous things, rather than an ignorant old woman who was set in her views (but yes, she should've known better since she had all the resources necessary to inform herself for a long time).

Last edited by erimir; 09-06-2014 at 03:57 AM.
erimir is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Anastasia Beaverhausen (09-08-2014), Ensign Steve (09-06-2014), Janet (09-06-2014), Kael (09-06-2014), LadyShea (09-07-2014), mickthinks (09-06-2014), slimshady2357 (09-06-2014)
Old 09-06-2014, 09:02 AM   #3
Watser?
Fishy mokey

Quote:
Originally Posted by erimir View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watser? View Post
And how many Palestinians can you find expressing some objectionable view about Jews, other non-Muslims, the wrong kind of Muslims, other ethnic groups, gays, women, etc.?

Are they all monsters too? Because if I gave into the same urge, fact is that there's a huge amount homophobia in the Muslim/Arab world so maybe I shouldn't feel bad when they die.

Yeah, she had more chances to educate herself, but realistically she did little to support Israel. Everything else in her life is outweighed by making ignorant and tribalistic statements on one issue that she has little influence on. Guess you're going to be shitting on a lot of graves.

ETA: To be clear, she said some really shitty things. But I would reserve sentiments of that nature to people like Netanyahu, who actually has the power and who has dedicated his life to doing those heinous things, rather than an ignorant old woman who was set in her views (but yes, she should've known better since she had all the resources necessary to inform herself for a long time).
Nope, horrible monster all the way. But what pisses me off more than her being a horrible monster is how nobody seems to think it worth mentioning.

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Arts & Literature