Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Arts & Literature

Old 01-05-2022, 11:22 PM

Default Re: ABBA VITE namely Doctor Solzhenitsof's novel

ABBA VITE namely Doctor Solzhenitsof's novel
SERIAL…. THE BACK’S AFTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!! SERIAL…. THE BACK’S AFTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!! SERIAL…. THE BACK’S AFTER TOMORROW!

Continuing from the previous chapters...

If an abstract of spiritual highlights of Simon ought to be given one could introduce a list and some attached statements thereof as beginning with wilderness and furious sensations first, secondly and occasionally using bad names over disputes at home, looking up many names, some idols read in stories or seen on tv channels, conformable to little boys’ ideas generally, that is to say, half cruel half humanitarian, aiding for nothing or selfish at times, but not blood- thirsty. He finds, in all the religiously decorated, “The Creator of armies,” a “jealous mom viz. the nature,” an “avenging Zeus,” a “destroying Hercules,” an “eternal patron,” who is pleased with apocalypses, and whom the worshippers consider it a duty to serve.
As an aside when he might examine the opinions of people, he would be to find that nothing is more uncommon, than common goodness; or, in other words, the average lacking judgment to perceive the bare truths in helping the destitute, or to reject the bad, and even to feel contradictories. He could be pondering as a d saga more easily by this time and, placing his prejudices now here, now there, is he would have approached the all the books in the public library.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 01-08-2022, 11:22 PM

SERIAL…. THE BACK’S AFTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!! SERIAL…. THE BACK’S AFTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!! SERIAL…. THE BACK’S AFTER TOMORROW!

Eruditely little Simon wondered: Why was Uncle Humboldt to hold exaggeratedly a young girl, say the most intimate school friend in esteem after he fell in love with a maiden from the school of Adelaide-the Simon's older sister who had recently married a friend of Humboldt's-yes, why did he find it so worthy of scrutiny to go to bed with surprise induced a crushing love with a girl who is his elder sister's same age and best friend? How Simon has been well informed about the incident? From the ballade Humboldt was chanting behind the semi open window of his drawing:
What is She Doing Now?

The most painful question of that called as the enlightened if the maiden he loves is also an intellectual,
Like a precedent for the explosion of dynamite, which is ready to be illuminated, and yet whose wickedness is even legal;
Having known the way he does it, what's behind the winter sweater, that elegantly magnificent?
Here is that unknown, silky; It is forbidden to touch the undershirt, it is shameful a bit…

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 01-09-2022, 12:15 PM

The little boy thought, Uncle Humboldt might have indulged in extreme contemplation since he was in love with a very Young lady. Here, the youth or old age factors are relevant in the sense that if the person in love does not have an older person around him, he always tends to peck on love as a thought. If there are too many people older than the person, no matter how much their age has exceeded the period of youth, they can hang on to all skin people over the age of eighteen, as well as proclaim love to those who are older. In other words, Little Simon, in a sense, came to the conclusion that he understood the mother ballad of Uncle Humboldt very well.

A BOUQUET OF LILACS DOR THE MOM…

Once one of her neighbours called up my clinic, mom’s slumped on the sofa at their five o’clock tea;
O my sweet mother would nearly pass out from a common cold fever
My car was in the park, I ran down right to the home of the mother’s friend; the early summer wherein dominating lilacs would be,
The apartment was on the first floor, and the window anchored like a prison, but I flee over!

Chorus (To share lessons from episode)

I found myself somehow under the lilacs; my mother's favourite source of fragrance
While I was making my bundle, they should give her aspirin, being got round she smiled a kiss to me and the flower; it must be told hence…
The specialty of great writers is to engrave photographs in the mind of the reader;
Let's talk turkey, it doesn't have that virtue: apart from painting it’ll look like begging it of a miller!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 01-12-2022, 02:35 PM

What was certain here was that while distances dominated human life, the type of distances—as a line over time or on the ground—affected the individual. The aged Humboldt perceived an unexpected love affair with a young girl as either too early or too late a fact; His song, which leaked from the windows of his house and reached the ears of little Simon with a clear timbre, reflected this.

Lost Destination

The maritime board of its, is thinner than cigarette paper: and its representatives are museum boats and phaetons;
The adjacent that we thought should be far away, alas, must have been cropped at the meter counter,
Measure, unit, cubit all would fly away; in witnessing old vehicle songs
Would-be fixed numerals clinging to chalkboard is deceiving; the frozen is our distance calculator!

Humboldt himself was physically the largest person in the parish. ‘To be sure,’ said little Simon ‘Why would he need visitors from the far or near vicinities? But a visitor or so is generally needed now and then, for instance the school girl friend, as a love hunter.’ Then he murmured, ‘I don’t know about that,’ slowly. ‘If uncle Humboldt clandestinely sent for her, then she probably does need him, but that should be only an exception. As for us, say ordinary little folk, we stick to the rules, and we can’t hold that against all extraordinary love makers.’ ‘No, no,’ said he himself ‘I owe you-i.e.my- thanks, I and everyone in my educational and training background.’ And when none of the passers-by might have expected to have been facing a question like that, he suddenly or rather childishly swung round to stand in front of a woman carrying a baby pressing on her breast. She looked at Simon from tired blue eyes; a translucent silk headscarf came halfway down her forehead, and the baby was sleeping at her breast. ‘Who are you?’ the little boy asked her, and dismissively-and it was not clear whether her disdain was meant for Simon. or his childish question she answered: ‘I’m from the block third building but the market.’

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 01-13-2022, 11:11 PM

Simon hearkens...:

AFTER LIFE MANIFESTO
(TO RUN INTO OURSELVES)

Introduction

Find out what you will experience in the apocalypse,
First, know that the apocalypse is to encounter just yourself,
That means
Be whoever you might, you shall meet with yourself.

Say nothing of surprise nor ordinary feeling in that meeting or rather spider secretion like gum as the tulle plainly rustles, very mixed, and solid…
A deep look at what you’ve already known deeply; The script on shared face is systematically platitude, yet complex a bit
To appreciate once again one’s nothingness that weighs eighty kilos even as miracles that radiates simplicity on the simpleton
Essentially, let’s put aside everything; even thinking is unnecessary, zero likes seeing zero in its self-observation!

All this had been chanted by Humboldt only a moment, but already the two ears of Simon were one on each side of the libretto oozing through windows of the elderly man, forcibly frogmarching the little child to the far, as if there were no other means of communication uncle Humboldt ought to build as a bridge between the people and him. The elderly, singing ballads after the first traumatic waves of an unexpected love, seemed as if pleased about something, and even gave a start to clapping his hands. At that moment the name of the fresh girl with whom old Humboldt has gone to bed made Simon too much impressed and laughed for the elderly-seemingly had not been able to learn the fresh girl’s name- lover couldn’t guess Inez namely the name of hers!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 01-14-2022, 11:49 PM

Little Simon stood amongst the melody waves made by the Humboldt’s ballades, who were suddenly to be echoing noisily. Why then the notes turned into noise indeed? Should the grief of Humboldt’s love have gained altitude? YEP! As for Inez, she must have been accustomed to be bereft of Humboldt’s love soon out in the alley opened to love affairs forever amongst several men watching her from everywhere from the windows, doors, doorways etcetera, etcetera. Deep night was falling routinely, but it seemed a little brighter than before through Humboldt’s ballades.
Insurance From the Holy Papas
This is how the supreme lord of assurance told them: we townspeople, just don't transmit by means of a wagon;
In other words, the state of the meaning that we invent as an understanding machine for syllable-by-syllable transmission,
We have summarized it four times, as two shoulders are not enough to carry that basket full of full-moon’s glimpses...

In the black blue of the night a bearded man beside the little boy called the ballade chanting one impatiently: ‘Where do you want to go over those noisy themes? This is the way opened to the people, that’s the way to the schools, markets, hospitals. Underground train stations and the like.’ Nobody did answer, but Simon asked the bearded man, who despite his superior status because of his age seemed also more approachable because of his beard: ‘Who are you? The man laughed, ‘I’m one of the most intimate friends, and-pointing the Humboldt’s home with his head-a football fanatic sharing the same club’s amicable colours on our T-Shirts.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM
Hound

Simon says, I'm not the Simon of 'Simon says'. And Humboldt is not the Humbert of Lolita. Pierre and Wilhelm both of the French Foreign Legion broke both of Humbert's arms and one of his legs. Willem, formerly of the 44th Parachute Brigade said he'd shoot anybody who touched his niece Lolita again.

But it doesn't matter, because Abba Vite can't write.

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Arts & Literature