Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Arts & Literature

Old 09-01-2022, 11:04 PM

Default Re: ABBA VITE namely Doctor Solzhenitsof's novel

ABBA VITE's Liberalist Novel

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

By Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF

Continuing from the previous chapters...

Then the author spoke so that the subject should not be noisy in the light-weighted uproar, depending on the place, coming from the jinn and that human community that darkens the conversation:
Abba- “The Athenian Hebrews are the ancestors of the Jews in Europe, and we have no doubt that they are not related to Jews emigrated from Spain. We antic Athens induced have lived, and have died at times to have not been carrying any certainty in time. If we die, let's say, by having a heart attack after a shock in the cross roads of our old village-a Germanic habitat?-or after making love in the moors-if the season is Summer of course-my uncles Albert and Franz, yes uncles both by the side of my mom or dad should claim against my calling them good names or rather titles as uncle “since you will be older than us in the future, there will be no uncle, uncle, nephew relationship between us, and a friendship process begins where you are the elder brother” so it would be worth reminding once again on this basis: people have to risk all kinds of struggles to live. The main reason for this is the responsibility imposed by the feeling of friendship. However, the limits of the struggle for life the mankind, no matter how developed intelligence, could never be described enough through human perception. Now it is too light to be felt on a calm sea. But even if it resembles a sailboat sailing behind it in a continuous wind, both the subject and the concepts are terrible, of course, the style is inevitably a candidate for horror! As for the articles titled Friend, it's dangerous—if not forbidden—even very dangerous not to read them! The human seed races to the death to come to this world-let's not say war-it is so worthy that other seeds that lose the fight are trash. However, the world is the place where all power is spent, and the only function of the world as a trap-house is to refute all power, absolutely and unquestionably. If this is not the truth, who or what will the Messiah-savior-save in the scriptures of all modern religions?”
Although that gaze of the two different groups convinced him that they-at last-started to be existing without any aid of the novelist himself. Humboldt kept on looking sideways at the host and the hostess, and still did so as temporary Rudolph spoke to him. As an aside that Rudolph and Karl did not seem to be great friend, and yet they exchanged many few cool words. Humboldt decided to help the conversation along, so he asked suddenly: ‘Do we have enough knowledge to call Simon’s dad as Rudolph?’ Karl’s wife-the hostess laughed out loud. ‘Why do you laugh?’ asked Humboldt, rather annoyed. ‘I’m not laughing,’ she said, but she still laughed all the same. ‘My wife is a very childish woman,’ said Karl, leaning over the some part of the furniture-filling richly the study to make his wife look at him instead she kept her eyes lowered, and mumbled quietly: ‘Would you like to make me to stop laughing?’

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 09-04-2022, 12:17 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Doctor Abba continued: Where are we to describe the world we've come from as a trap-heavy place. At this point, the redemption of The Jesus Christ gives the power to write poetry and paint the lightning bolts in the place of danger! My little aunt, one of our family members with whom I shared these poems, came to my mind in this proposition. She is old, even sick; She is far away from her home, which she avoids even out of sight for treatment. I don't know, maybe because of her illness, maybe because she fell away from her very, very beloved house, where she couldn't even accept guests, I can no longer translate the poems of BREEZE and LIGHTNING from their French originals and share them with my aunt. Her health that would be used to be waiting for her death, huh? Sitting calmly and waiting to return to his beloved home, or learning to live with, say disease, or God forbid, I don't know, everybody touch the wood!
Humboldt said he would -what would he? -, and the aunt pointed to a door on her left. ‘There’s a little peephole in the hospital room whereto she was exiled; one can look through that.’ ‘And what about these people?’ asked Humboldt-pointing at the host and hostess- and coughed dryly She pouted, thrusting out her lower lip, and led him over to the door with a hand that was nearly untouchable then through the small hole, which had obviously been made in it for purposes of observation, they could see almost the whole of the next room of the hospital. Where could be the hospital while Karl-the host was sitting in a comfortable round armchair to have hospitalized-for chat only-his guests, under the cosy world of “sweet home” brightly illuminated by an electric light-bulb hanging in front of the guests. There could be no absurdity there for the host was a stout, ponderous man of middle height, and is face was still smooth, but his cheeks drooped slightly with the weight of advancing age as Humboldt who had a long, black-or yellow or even colourless-moustache, and a pair of pince-hair-Whaaat?-, set on his head at a crooked angle and reflecting the light, covered his nothing!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 09-10-2022, 12:56 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Let’s then carry more details in that case to carry the scene to light in needed obligation when some more explanation should be rendered: Temporary Rudolph said he would be able to start normal dialogue based on visiting respectable, and Karl’s respectable wife pointed to a door on her left. ‘There’s a little peephole there; you can look through that find the devices you might be useful in restoring the friendly talks.’ ‘And what about those asked?’ asked Simon’s dad, say temporary Rudolph. Because of the rules of a story to be told that the teller should resume as she pouted, thrusting out her lower lip, and led him over to the door by means of a kick that was very hard. Through the door across the way to the peephole, which had obligatorily not been made in it for purposes of observation, he could see almost the whole of the hall adjacent to the entrance where his childhood was sitting at a desk in the middle of the place after having been intimidated by bullying bad boys in the primary, in a comfortable chair made of straw, dimly illuminated by an electric light-bulb hanging in front of the gate. The bullying chief of the strained little pupils in the primary school of his was a stout, ponderous manlike dwarf bandit of middle height to have been wearing a face not smooth but anti-soft while his cheeks drooped slightly with the weight of some quasi-advancing age. He had long, dirty black hair, and the football fan’s cap, sagging towards his nose at a crooked angle and shadowing the light, to have covered his eyes. If temporary Rudolph’s childhood ghost had been sitting upright on the chair Karl’s wife would have seen only his profile, but as he was turning away from everybody none in the visiting group saw him full-face. As repeated before Karl-the host was resting his left elbow on the arm-chair he sat down, and his right hand, holding a cup of ale, lay on his knee. Another beer glass stood on Humboldt’s very right knee; as the nearest arm of defined chair had a raised rim Karl-the host couldn’t see whether there were papers of any kind in Humboldt’s hand or not, but he rather thought it was empty.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 09-10-2022, 12:52 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

With the dignity given to the host humanly, Karl put an end to the black dots flying in front of people’s eye to the demons, and even the voices that are below and above and in the middle of our hearing wife, above and in the middle but surrounding us. He yelled:
-“The bad blood between every person himself and bullying others is at a higher or lower level and as an explanation, he said, the only permanent problem of humanity is to remember the times when he could not resist bullying, even to remember a moment when he could not respond to a physical blow he received, and to feel that life is not only far from its taste, but also from its dignity. Albert Camus was a Jewish elder brother of ours who had emigrated from the other side of the sea, and he built his novel "The Fall" just on this issue.
His wife completed that conversational overture,
-“On the other hand, when one of his cousins, one of my great uncles, namely "The Other Man", as some ones amongst our elder brothers to have been good name as "Other Man" has happened to be appointed the Public Prosecutor by government, he not only forgot the verbal or physical attacks in the past, but also started to live his day, which is open, safe, pleasant, running from feast to feast, to a future free of attacks. Can we evaluate the war between Russia and Ukraine in terms of bullying and a physical attack in the light of this additional "bundle of information"? Now let's focus this conversation on that.
To make sure, she asked Simon’s dad-The temporary Rudolph to look through that angle of the matter and tell them what one could inquire at. However, she had been in the chat room herself only a little while ago, so she could assure the temporary one without more ado that there were no papers anybody’s hand. He asked her if he had to leave the debate now, but she said he could look through the argument to catch on everything as long as he liked. Now Simon’s dad was alone with Karl’s wife, for demons or undesired shadows and light shows, as he soon saw, had made her way over to her acquaintance and was perched on a cask, swinging her feet in the air. ‘Lady hostess’ said Simon’s dad in a whisper, ‘do you know we-the guests of yours-all very well?’ ‘Oh yes,’ she said. ‘Very well.’ She leaned close to him, and playfully adjusted her cream-coloured blouse, which, as the temporary Rudolph only now saw, was cut rather low at the neck; it was a neckline which didn’t quite suit her late mannequin like body. Then she asked:
-“Don’t you remember how I laughed?”
-“Yes, down right! You see, ill-mannered I should be,’ said he ‘Well,’ she said soothingly, ‘there really was something to laugh about. You were asking if I knew myself or not, and as it should happen, I am!’
Here she instinctively stood a little straighter, and the little Simon’s father once again felt the force of her triumphant expression, which did not seem to connect at all with what the lady hostess was saying,
-“As it happens I am the lover of truth, only truth.”
“The lover of Sion,’ to have ventured asking she.
He nodded.
-“Then,” said She, smiling, so as to keep their talk from getting too much irritable, ‘as far as I am concerned you are someone worthy of respect.’
He replied,
-“And not just as far as you’re concerned,” in friendly tones, but without responding to his inquisitive look. However, none of them had a weapon to use against the other’s pride, and both brought it to bear by saying:
-“And have we ever been in Jerusalem?” laughing together
But that did not have the desired effect, for she resumed:
-“‘No, but isn’t it enough that I’m here in the world?” She obviously had a raging thirst for praise, and she seemed to want to slake it on The Little Simon’s Father.
-“To be sure,” responded he, “here in the house of yours you’re doing the servant’s work for you yourself.” ‘
So I am,’ she said, ‘and I began as she were a dairymaid at the H. Hotels chain…
-“With those sensible, thin hands,’ remarked he., half questioning, and not sure himself whether he was merely flattering her or she had really made a conquest of him.
-“No one ever noticed them at the time,” she said, “and even now”

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 09-15-2022, 01:13 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

All in all, the dialogues could not be carried on with anymore. They felt or decided somehow something related to the incoherent facts
-“The only source of inconsistencies is undoubtedly the war between-naturally-the East European emperor Russia, and the United States of Western Europe. YEP, the only source of inconsistencies in this novel is it: The war between the venerable blood of all Europeans. Simon's dad, to have used Rudolf temporary name and Humboldt answering his own name, and their visit that pleasantly engages honourable Karl and his wife, if not happy. conversations, genie recipes, peepholes and so on…”, the author shouted, "How did those hosting victims’ house come down to the state of so-called reality, which is neither too smart, nor too silly or not too absurd, in short, the most unbearable?"
It’s obviously-if not downright-so, and at that very moment they have evaluated the conditions-before some years or currently or after half a century-everybody looked enquiringly at each other, from the other side they shook their head and would say no more. ‘Of course, we have our secrets,’ said they all, ‘and we won’t discuss them with someone although somebody might have known for only half an hour everything, and who should have had no chance to tell anybody anything about ourselves yet.’ But that, it turned out, was the wrong thing to say that; it was as if they had woken silence wrapped in the apparels of chattering from a slumber in which liked keeping their position deaf and dumb, for they took a small piece of mumbling out of the broken parts of speech that hung from their tongue, stopped up the whole group members in a body with absolute meaningless, and said each other., visibly forcing themselves not to let anybody see how their mood had changed: ‘As for the unity, we know everything about ourselves we should not be the ordinary figures from the casts.’ And they added: ‘But now we must get on with our work, say talk each other’ and went back behind arm-chairs, while now and then one of us here might have risen to have his empty glass refilled.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 09-17-2022, 11:54 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Then…oh then…Doctor Abba stepped out of the novel during a short break from the speeches and spoke clearly about the following issue in the publication of which he is the head writer, serving with the headline of the NATO Haber The NATO Gazette: headlined, very clearly, "How to build The Great Israel?" was. Abba's one-sentence solution for people who don't have much time to read was this: let's first redefine good and evil with romantic piety! The best is the least time-consuming: as for the worst, it is not the most time-wasting, because bad times are long for people, in a sense, bad days prolong life. The Great Israel is the best, and those who have the power to build it or give life to it are the worst, of course, if this sentence is written backwards, it loses nothing of meaning: Greater Israel is the worst, they will help build it the best! Obviously, the author had returned to his novel and was reminding that his novel was called “The Worst viz. The Best.”
Good and evil, which has no quality other than a mere waste of time or time is too long to be pulled, turn into bodies in the foundation of great Israel. and the much older Akkadians and their descendants—Hebrews and Arabs, to name a few—in short…let's reduce it to the degree of kinship: cousins. When the direction of the war is made transparent and visible in Ukraine in this sense, only the Hebrews and the Arabs. Now this is the agenda: here is another one, here are the children of the uncles and the Russians in military boots, the representatives of his old novel, and the dreamy state that will be established thanks to them: Erzurum-Nil chain bolts. In summary, if the narrative of the romantic literature school does not help, it is an incomprehensible issue… The formula, which does not need to be sanctified, which has to turn into the agenda of the whole world that will extend to the closest and most distant periods, says that Great Israel is established under the leadership of Russia-Saudi Arabia with the help of the Gulf Arabs and Israel. Should this novel be considered a failure if it fails to convey that? No! The novel titled "The worst or the best" is a product of the Russian romantic school. The wrongs and truths in him are nothing compared to the modern romantic feelings he instilled!
Temporary Rudolph, wanted another quiet word with the chat participants of the home visit, so he took an empty glass from a stand and went over to nobody. ‘One more thing, our dear host and hostess,’ he said, ‘it’s extraordinary, and takes great strength of mind, to work your way up from trivial tellers to story creators, but is that the height of ambition for a person like us? No, what a silly question. Your way of talking-don’t laugh at me, respectable citizens-speak not so much of past struggles as of struggles yet to come say nothing more than this fact there are great obstacles in the world, they become greater the greater your goals, and there’s nothing to be ashamed of in making sure you have the help of the tellers of Solomon the king of kings namely of every living bodies who ought to be great and extremely influential, but is none the less ready to fight the great state not based on story. Perhaps we could talk quietly some time, without so many eyes watching us over, say over the novel.’ ‘I don’t know what you’re after,’ Lady hostess said, and this time, against her will, her tone of voice spoke not of the triumphs of her hosting life regarding to the European intellectuals but of its endless bewilderments. ‘Are you by any chance trying to take us away from-let’s put the great one aside- the small but real Israel? Good heavens!’ And she struck her hands together. ‘You see earthly reality through me,’ said The Little Simon’s dad, as if worn out by such distrust. ‘Yes, I secretly intended to do that very thing. I wanted you to leave it-not writing novel and yet its subject and become my listener instead.

TO BE CONTINUED....
Old 09-21-2022, 08:31 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Little Simon's father joined the conversation without speaking with the intention of venting, in other words, for the author to change the subject. Little Simon's father was quoting his own father in his speech. When his father passed his middle age, some of the elders of the family lost their lives in that day's pandemic, the father of little Simon's father, in other words, his grandfather. After only ten years of patience, he made the following speech that was so cold that it could be counted for himself. C’mon guys, it's long past the age when they set an example for everyone as family elders and even offered guidance, even if it wasn't considered advice. As of that day and as of today, my deceased elders are my younger nephews and they are old. How I once gave importance to these people and how I did not fall down the rain-pipe and become crippled under their guidance. Mr. Karl, while he was developing perfectly within the measures of logic, groaned, "Where did you get this fall from the rain pipe, my dear," he sang the question sentence that accumulated in his mouth, and he was exhausted by spreading his hands to both sides. Little Simon's father called his son on his cell phone to ask for help in placing a final sentence in his conversation, which he could not finish with logical sentences. Little Simon was busy because he was busy recording in his diary the adventure of the rubber tree belonging to the mother of one of his favorite neighborhood friends, which his father often mentioned in his reminiscences from his youth. Although the rubber tree came to the fore from time to time in the lines he wrote, the family analysis, the semi-ancient but uncompromising Love lines of FUZULI, whose fame spread from the Caucasus to semi-antic Constantinople, came to the fore in the protocol. They were in favor of both respecting the protocol and respecting themselves. Then again, something was served, a solid delicatessen escorted by beverage was eaten, cookies were devoured, and berry salads consisting of seasonal fruits were served on porcelain plates with flowers. The only person who didn't get a share of them was undoubtedly the writer standing outside the pages; while he was talking to himself, he was eating pistachios with his camouflaged nails peeling off their shells.
The summarized purpose of the author's inner speech, which he did not even have the opportunity to hear with his own ears, was to provide a flow in accordance with the big brother’s logic of the days in an individual, lightly logical initial focus and to complete the deficiency: The question to him is that this rubber tree is standing close to the door of a fairly large workplace entrance, not obstructing the entrance. does it? And did it show that the entrance doors of the adjacent structures of the other pavement standing in front of it embraced the unfailing idea of a true story as well as a romantic one-the senses and intuitions molded into the mind-embracing everything? Reply to him: Yes, absolutely, absolutely down right, in the ancient language. Without these internal guarantees, we would not be able to go out for fear of accident. Inner question: What are we busy with when we go out on the street? Answer: Soccer ball, a song in lower dialects: “Running after you, to have run…”

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 09-23-2022, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLZHENITSOF View Post

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Little Simon's father joined the conversation without speaking with the intention of venting, in other words, for the author to change the subject. Little Simon's father was quoting his own father in his speech. When his father passed his middle age, some of the elders of the family lost their lives in that day's pandemic, the father of little Simon's father, in other words, his grandfather. After only ten years of patience, he made the following speech that was so cold that it could be counted for himself. C’mon guys, it's long past the age when they set an example for everyone as family elders and even offered guidance, even if it wasn't considered advice. As of that day and as of today, my deceased elders are my younger nephews and they are old. How I once gave importance to these people and how I did not fall down the rain-pipe and become crippled under their guidance. Mr. Karl, while he was developing perfectly within the measures of logic, groaned, "Where did you get this fall from the rain pipe, my dear," he sang the question sentence that accumulated in his mouth, and he was exhausted by spreading his hands to both sides. Little Simon's father called his son on his cell phone to ask for help in placing a final sentence in his conversation, which he could not finish with logical sentences. Little Simon was busy because he was busy recording in his diary the adventure of the rubber tree belonging to the mother of one of his favorite neighborhood friends, which his father often mentioned in his reminiscences from his youth. Although the rubber tree came to the fore from time to time in the lines he wrote, the family analysis, the semi-ancient but uncompromising Love lines of FUZULI, whose fame spread from the Caucasus to semi-antic Constantinople, came to the fore in the protocol. They were in favor of both respecting the protocol and respecting themselves. Then again, something was served, a solid delicatessen escorted by beverage was eaten, cookies were devoured, and berry salads consisting of seasonal fruits were served on porcelain plates with flowers. The only person who didn't get a share of them was undoubtedly the writer standing outside the pages; while he was talking to himself, he was eating pistachios with his camouflaged nails peeling off their shells.
The summarized purpose of the author's inner speech, which he did not even have the opportunity to hear with his own ears, was to provide a flow in accordance with the big brother’s logic of the days in an individual, lightly logical initial focus and to complete the deficiency: The question to him is that this rubber tree is standing close to the door of a fairly large workplace entrance, not obstructing the entrance. does it? And did it show that the entrance doors of the adjacent structures of the other pavement standing in front of it embraced the unfailing idea of a true story as well as a romantic one-the senses and intuitions molded into the mind-embracing everything? Reply to him: Yes, absolutely, absolutely down right, in the ancient language. Without these internal guarantees, we would not be able to go out for fear of accident. Inner question: What are we busy with when we go out on the street? Answer: Soccer ball, a song in lower dialects: “Running after you, to have run…”

TO BE CONTINUED...
“Every piece of writing has had to get a reminder of the unspoken art of speech since the first word henceforth until now…” it was little Simon's father who added something such this as it is from the very beginning, and he gave his own reminder without hesitation, “I mentioned a rubber tree that was brought from a house to the door of a large office and left as a gift. Strong relationships in the background, very to have been carrying poor possibility to realize them.
Abba-The Author remarked, “all kinds of facial expressions and behaviors that emphasize the feelings of embarrassment because of lacking good possibilities or rather gaining delicious-no matter concrete or abstract-things that can be found especially in the low-income generation of the society. The matter thereof can easily be brought to the agenda of the conversation here. The behavior patterns here also may not be equal in terms of competence, but without the help of the Lord, your success will be inconclusive, no matter they would be whether weak or strong!
Old 09-28-2022, 10:59 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

As the conversations became more and more complicated, the guests were forced to disappear, and in other parts of the world it may not have changed, but at Mr. Karl's house the clocks went back. The guests knocked on the door again and were greeted with a warm welcome as if they hadn't disappeared after the same visit an hour and a half ago. Meanwhile, little Simon's father felt as if he had given up the temporary name of Rudolf. The owner of the house welcomed the guests into the room to have a drink and a biscuit to sit and chat again. The opening topic of the speech was the issue of bureaucratic processes starting to play in the style of essay and report writing, which should be free at the university.
Monsieur le host the house Karl, with great care, put the following prediction in his opening sentence: What are they to be able to do anything, teamwork, while bureaucratic patterns, and the solidification of the institutional order drives human beings away from themselves even though they could carry themselves into the space. In a sense, isn't this a situation similar to the fact that the satellite sent from the earth carries the risk of falling into the void and getting lost in the absolute emptiness for astronauts at any moment? Humboldt, looking intently at the faces of both of his friends, the only thing one should be afraid of is the risk of being lost, materially or spiritually, since the world was created. But what any person could be Copernicus without losing himself. Please try to imagine this honorable ancestor of ours, before he discovered the solar system, he was looking at the sky as if it were a place full of mixed light dots, but his gaze was full and balanced: he was carrying honorably whatever name his mother gave him, he was happy with his name, his family and his environment, or rather, to tell the truth he might not satisfied from time to time.
Rudolph, who used the name Rudolph-The temporary in the repeated first part of the same visit--let's call it temporary again--yes, the temporary gentleman looked out of the window as far as the free-standing chandelier allowed, adjacent to the window to the right of the "L"-shaped sofa, while the others were sitting on detached, rococo arm-chairs: the expected snow of the season had begun to fall, illuminating everything. Even if the street lanterns diminished because of the thickening snow for a while, everything, including the unchanging ornament of the sidewalks overfed by falling snow, tree branches, closed shop shutters, the modest garden walls of the houses, radiated yellow light and was illuminated with a continuous yellow light. From time to time, the children sledding looked very lively under this full yellow, unpretentious but lush light. Then he heard Esquire Abba du Prof. MES (M. Erdogan Surat), his briefing related to the subject:

BRIEFING
The field study based of the theoretical principles:
First the cases were presented with the sticks having been changed in dimensions, material they should have been manufactured etcetera. The sticks or rods were unconditionally used to speculate the innate response.
After a few times the cases suffering from postural weakness-not any EMG findings significantly abnormal results-would be invited:

a-To try and stand still,
b-To walk,
c-Ro-not re-stop abruptly

When they have given their own reports regarding the actions in the successive points a, b, c shown above gaining stability and easiness were being given. Obviously, they had become more powerful in walking stopping or standing say through a non-muscular positive response.
Apart from the ameliorated response the cases had not have to learn more to be linked to their leaning against the trifling objects during their daily life….
The studies related to the essay showed that classical NON-HOMO ERACTUS problems concerning especially physical stability while standing still or walking leads to use an apparatus to help through the postural orientation of The Mankind.
‘Well, now we can go on with parleying on The Voice. Gentlemen!’ cried Karl’s wife from the remote corner of the kitchen.
Humboldt, with his usual demeanor-as he had vehemently avoided crowning his sexual encounter with the thought, 'I'm like an old cowboy, but this girl is just a student' when he slept with Eve in their love bed, then, no matter how he reacts to it, we can rationally say his usual-yes, with his usual demeanor. Giving an example of abbreviation, he said, "In private fields, for example, as the Thracian Hebrew poet BAKI said in the field of voice that can be considered possible to write a thesis or report on subjects so can be also considered as the only thing to be left in the universe eternally namely the voice."

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 09-29-2022, 09:42 PM

Quote:

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

As the conversations became more and more complicated, the guests were forced to disappear, and in other parts of the world it may not have changed, but at Mr. Karl's house the clocks went back. The guests knocked on the door again and were greeted with a warm welcome as if they hadn't disappeared after the same visit an hour and a half ago. Meanwhile, little Simon's father felt as if he had given up the temporary name of Rudolf. The owner of the house welcomed the guests into the room to have a drink and a biscuit to sit and chat again. The opening topic of the speech was the issue of bureaucratic processes starting to play in the style of essay and report writing, which should be free at the university.
Monsieur le host the house Karl, with great care, put the following prediction in his opening sentence: What are they to be able to do anything, teamwork, while bureaucratic patterns, and the solidification of the institutional order drives human beings away from themselves even though they could carry themselves into the space. In a sense, isn't this a situation similar to the fact that the satellite sent from the earth carries the risk of falling into the void and getting lost in the absolute emptiness for astronauts at any moment? Humboldt, looking intently at the faces of both of his friends, the only thing one should be afraid of is the risk of being lost, materially or spiritually, since the world was created. But what any person could be Copernicus without losing himself. Please try to imagine this honorable ancestor of ours, before he discovered the solar system, he was looking at the sky as if it were a place full of mixed light dots, but his gaze was full and balanced: he was carrying honorably whatever name his mother gave him, he was happy with his name, his family and his environment, or rather, to tell the truth he might not satisfied from time to time.
Rudolph, who used the name Rudolph-The temporary in the repeated first part of the same visit--let's call it temporary again--yes, the temporary gentleman looked out of the window as far as the free-standing chandelier allowed, adjacent to the window to the right of the "L"-shaped sofa, while the others were sitting on detached, rococo arm-chairs: the expected snow of the season had begun to fall, illuminating everything. Even if the street lanterns diminished because of the thickening snow for a while, everything, including the unchanging ornament of the sidewalks overfed by falling snow, tree branches, closed shop shutters, the modest garden walls of the houses, radiated yellow light and was illuminated with a continuous yellow light. From time to time, the children sledding looked very lively under this full yellow, unpretentious but lush light. Then he heard Esquire Abba du Prof. MES (M. Erdogan Surat), his briefing related to the subject:

BRIEFING
The field study based of the theoretical principles:
First the cases were presented with the sticks having been changed in dimensions, material they should have been manufactured etcetera. The sticks or rods were unconditionally used to speculate the innate response.
After a few times the cases suffering from postural weakness-not any EMG findings significantly abnormal results-would be invited:

a-To try and stand still,
b-To walk,
c-Ro-not re-stop abruptly

When they have given their own reports regarding the actions in the successive points a, b, c shown above gaining stability and easiness were being given. Obviously, they had become more powerful in walking stopping or standing say through a non-muscular positive response.
Apart from the ameliorated response the cases had not have to learn more to be linked to their leaning against the trifling objects during their daily life….
The studies related to the essay showed that classical NON-HOMO ERACTUS problems concerning especially physical stability while standing still or walking leads to use an apparatus to help through the postural orientation of The Mankind.
‘Well, now we can go on with parleying on The Voice. Gentlemen!’ cried Karl’s wife from the remote corner of the kitchen.
Humboldt, with his usual demeanor-as he had vehemently avoided crowning his sexual encounter with the thought, 'I'm like an old cowboy, but this girl is just a student' when he slept with Eve in their love bed, then, no matter how he reacts to it, we can rationally say his usual-yes, with his usual demeanor. Giving an example of abbreviation, he said, "In private fields, for example, as the Thracian Hebrew poet BAKI said in the field of voice that can be considered possible to write a thesis or report on subjects so can be also considered as the only thing to be left in the universe eternally namely the voice."

TO BE CONTINUED...
They-Karl the host, his friends and Karl’s wife, at times of course, were seemingly in a deep thought so that if one would shout at them ‘Out time is up and everybody is going home or backing to the study.’ none of them obediently slid down from the current situation and could get away at once from other friends, as they surrounded each other by means of universal intellectualism reigning the dialogues. Now Karl said quietly, with a dark glance at Humboldt: ‘When can I speak to you about novelty proposals in writing dissertation?’ ‘Can I stay the night here?’ asked Humboldt ‘No,’ said Kar’s wife. ‘Can I stay in my bed to share my scientific speculation with you by means of “hand free telephone calling up till morning?’ Karl replied his old chap ‘You’d better go out with temporary Rudolph so that I can get my wife here to leave trying to carry out the endless tea service.’ Then they all laughed and they could come back to the dialogue theme again in a little while.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 10-01-2022, 09:58 AM

O GREAT ISRAEL!

The land of Israel appeared after the conquest….
Conquest of land that should be the conqueror according to that
Concocted Book revealing in Old Testament and The New…
Which states that five hundred years elapsed or fell like a dew Between The Exodus and Solomon’s time when he began
To build the temple
And over the soil lived “the newest war” would reign The Bible,
That would carry on with conquest to occur around years
Yes, some thousand years
As the very name " The Great Israel" appears!

THE HEROINES AND HEROES WHO TAKE PLACE IN MY NOVEL BEGAN CHANTED THE LINES ABOVE. LET'S TEAM UP THEM!
PROF. MES SOLZHENITSOF (ABBA VITE)

Last edited by SOLZHENITSOF; 10-01-2022 at 10:19 PM.
Old 10-01-2022, 10:20 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

When pickled apples and raisins were added to the treats, an atmosphere of complete satisfaction was created. factors could gather the affected people on a common denominator, this was our unique treasure, uncertainty. The more obscure but effective the literary masterpieces were, the more likely it would be for the author to overtake the universe maker. He-Simon’s dad, began to look out the window again, and the danger of slipping in the snow that used to be in him had diminished, because the author of the work in which he was located had placed the power of our savior, who was a teacher in the name of righteousness, in his lines with incomprehensible power. The meaning of this was that as the dangers increase, the trust grows. As long as the source of this trust is teachers, teachers. ‘Good,’ mumbled Temporary Rudolph, and waited impatiently for the people having been to slip on the icy pavement cobbles glittering afar. But no folk there were letting themselves go to be in any hard sledding; the cause of that stability might be some sort of invention; say they had invented a dance with snow there. He fancied they danced in a circle, and whenever they all uttered a shout in unison one of them went up to jump and to ground safely, put one hand firmly around each walking folk waist, and whirled him or her about several times so that the round dance became faster and faster, rustic enough, avid shouting gradually merged into what was almost a unknown hymn defying fall.
In a little while after the silence in the drawing room Karl’s wife, who had tried to break through the circle of deep thoughts and high-level chattering earlier, smiling, her utterance was then staggering from one ear of the interlocuters to another, with her eagerness coming down. ‘The kind of intellectuals they called me here!’ said she herself, biting her thin lips in half an annoyance. ‘Who are they?’ asked she herself too and replied downright ‘our visitors, they always bring themselves with a zeitgeist agenda, and their presence upsets not me even if I hardly know what I was discussing with them just then…

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 10-04-2022, 09:49 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Continuing from the previous chapters..

Minutes elapsed in the garment of interval plus and silence captured the time…

(ANNEX-A WITH NO KOCHEL NUMBER: OT THE FRENZY CAUSED BY THE STRESS RUSSIAN CONQUEST IN UKRAINE)

Suddenly and unexpectedly Mr. Karl gave start to speak to the wall that was the nearest to him,
-“And if there was anything wrong in it you must forgive me. I blame all the faults within the talks uttered by the company here, although they are not contemptible and repulsive people as far as I know, and here am I, obliged to fill up their beverage glasses. Ah, how often I’ve asked each of them to leave the others behind! And yet-as an aside-I have to put up with every citizen to have visited us. As for other ladies and gentlemen escorting every visitor, I’ve been obliged to be welcoming them too…”
His wife came instantly running from the kitchen and talked back vehemently,
-“Hey Karl, hush please. Probably we ought to think of this delirium you would be suffering for once, but whatever you say it’s no use no logics considering that only an hour before the visitors arrived for the second time in a late evening, huh?
Monsieur host insisted,
-“They come barging in like crocodiles having been diving into a North American river apt for their survival. And now they really must go to the crazy waters where they belong.
Humboldt-seemingly not having appalled stood up, skipped in a hasty manoeuvre to put off all electrics apparatuses around and shouted at the others,
-“If the Russian-conquering Ukraine-induced news weren’t available here he’d not-shoving Karl’s neck with his point finger-talk deliriously, and opened the door-for the worst probability-to exit and-who knows-to pull the electricity lever of the whole parish down inasmuch as apparently his verdict should ordain that he himself would have to drive all Ukrainian War News source out their little world..
Monsieur Karl asked his wife,
-‘Doesn’t you hear him, then?’
‘No,’ said she. ‘Maybe he’s asleep.’
‘What!’ cried Karl. ‘Asleep? When I looked around-since that war-I would see I was awake and suffering from Voice Tic’

He would chant intermittently to irritate because of its endless repetitions instead of its too much low decibel:

Sleep… (MUMBLING) baby, my dearest,
(SOUNDING AN INAUDIBLE CHORUS)) Hushabye, a-bye.
Quietly the bright moon
Is looking at you in the cradle.
I will start telling a story,
Sing a song;
You dream a dream, closing the eyes,
Hushabye, a-bye. (AT LEAST FORTY TIMES)

Hushabye, a-bye…. Hushabye, a-bye…… Hushabye, a-bye…. Hushabye, a-bye
Other folk exclaimed very loudly:

-“What, what, what? O our Lord! Voice Tic, huh?”

(ANNEX-B WITH NO KOCHEL NUMBER: OF THE VOICE TIC)

To: Dear readers of my newest novel-The Worst viz. The Best or rather the RUSSIA-UKAINE WAR, say its SOCIO-MEDICAL ASPECTS

      I would like to emphasize the point that should be considered very vital: song or melody humming tic (A SPECIAL TIC BASED ON VOICE PRODUCTION), which should be assumed a tic related to making a sound… It’s a disease that carries terrible risks in the social and individual life as a whole due to its noisy structure, and it is a disease that consumes one's energy in vain over umpteen vague melody repetitions. Considering the increase rate of the crises of this ailment during periods when people would be nervous or sad, the imperative suggestion of rational thought should be made thus: if tension or sadness accelerates the formation of tic, it might for the relief of the case, then the usually resorted to pain medication is essential, it is rationally inevitable and indisputably scientific. According to this, if the relaxation of the case is prevented, psychological and physical conditioning will turn its direction to silence or to create other reactions! The only salvation of the humming one, who is relieved by humming song like things, can use only one method, through the intervention of the medic who advises the case not to complicate the task: to explain to the case that it would be a rational action for the case to make the tic tiresome by suggesting that he add or change the lyrics to the song he is humming to have made the relaxation induced habitual addiction wearisome.
      In this process, of course, the case should be taken into prosody training as well.

Reference
A SPECIAL TOURRETTE TIC ESSAY OF MINE
See within the pages of NATO HABER THE NATO GAZETTE thereof I’m the Chief Editor as being The Social Medicine Authority-Having got the General Surgery, Epidemiology, Gynecology and Psychiatric Social Work rotations through the obligatorily programmed and adjusted to PG curriculum for medics as field studies to have reflexed in that forum like publication!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 10-05-2022, 10:22 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Continuing from the previous chapters..

In every large or small society, it is natural that unexpected events occur in human association, even if it consists of two people in every group, even in a cluster. However, in that friendly assembly, the chat unit formed when Humboldt, one of the twos, took little Simon's father with him while he was visiting his close friend Karl and his wife, gained a supernatural feature as a result of both the topics and the agile maneuvers over time. Monsieur Karl, who objected to the Ukraine-Russia war in the middle and did not hesitate to express it very bitterly in the assembly of amicable souls, apparently exaggerated. Isn't it an exaggeration that people who live in an ordinary world begin to philosophize? No one comes out to that small chat community, we are all alive, and living beings willingly embark on an Earth adventure, every situation where they do some work and achieve both spiritual and material purposes, from a small village to the whole of the universe, wherever there is nonsense, small or large, to ignore all finds enough tolerance among living things. In short, if a person argues that all events, good or bad, form a chain of nonsense without a reason, in short, if he claims that everything that exists, from the smallest to the largest, exists for a bullshit reason, it is simply a change of clothes or making a masked philosophy. Opposing nonsense is, of course, different from cursing the devil, who is the source, creator and owner of all kinds of evil.
You will not be afraid of swearing at the other, and we learn as we go through that our Teacher of Righteousness namely The Savior will save us in the end. Philosophy, on the other hand, is considered more absurd than the other, but can be considered almost harmless, because even the most useless, unnecessarily extended philosophical paraphrase whispers the philosopher, "Don't get too involved, you applied to be born to be happy".
As a matter of fact, here too, little Simon's father did not hide himself in the shadows in his temporary Rudolf form, and stood up and warned the parties: friends, don't let the world's affairs deceive us, giving it too much meaning, considering it unnecessary nonsense, worshiping the world a little too much, even like Satanists, the only and only evil is evil itself. Doesn't it mean worshiping your highest source?

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 10-07-2022, 09:24 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Monsieur Karl’s wife began to observe and to make report thereby mumbling:
-‘The time lived before putting the end to the work is like an opportunity for additions, but if the light at the end of the tunnel cannot be seen, this is not an addition - of course, starting over is not at all - but at least it means a continuation from the part we left off. Tunnel of light, positive looking is all a story... It is the middle fruit of our most truthful or redeeming effort that all living beings agree on, even those who do not live-in accordance with quantum physics- need to be taught, and even dominates with periods that are unbelievably difficult but open to oblivion. Putting aside his father, who for the moment bears the temporary name of Rudolf, Simon's mother, though a very staunch believer, thought that "at some points it is inappropriate to involve teacher of righteousness viz. The Saviour". Since the temporary Rudolf’s household was taken in order to exhibit in the form of an exemplary family, this issue can be clarified as follows: the only subject that religious people cannot learn one hundred per cent-regardless of religion-is the level of gaining full trust, because in accepted religions, the weakest belief link is the power that makes the right downright. his sniffing out or son to have answered to the name of the teacher of the teachers easily negligible in our future accounts. Here, to put it simply, "we" is used in the subject, but maybe we were freed from this weakness at that moment.’

TO BE CONTINUED....
Old 10-09-2022, 08:47 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

As time progressed, the topic turned into a symposium rather than a conversation, almost a scientific session under a few major titles, the duration of which cannot be predicted. Such hearings are such effective phases that neither the situation at the front nor the so-called vengeful hearings in the courts. As a matter of fact, Mr. Karl's voice sounded very different this time, and turning to his guests, he asked:
-“Dear friends, why do people who make money earn more when humanity is stuck, why do those who disregard the authority of the state feel more secure.
Temporary Rudolf-monsieur daddy od the little Simon expressed his comment without delay:
- "My opinion is that during the war for instance in the war betwixt Ukraine and Russia, the bogeymen get scared, those who know how to win become masters, those who concentrate on the war, including the high-level bureaucrats of the state, are either distracted by the bullets in the trenches or unconsciously gain a numerical value in the future while telling their memories of the war to have mandated that they never might live like that." And what he said was no doubt of a superior quality in form and substance befitting a genius, and the effect created by very high-level speeches showed itself here as well, and everyone laughed out loud and then fell into a very quiet and deep thought criterion!
‘He’s still sitting there like that,’ said Monsieur Karl’s wife showing his husband. ‘He was already asleep when you heard him so that the situation made me perplexed. Would I have let you to give a big attention to him besides to have been taken in otherwise? That’s the position he talks in every chance, the gentlemen-especially those that had tasted having been retired…

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 10-11-2022, 12:58 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

She should go on with saying the same-the same but novelties pertaining regarding to the Russian missile attacks ruining the serenity in Kiev-thing.
-‘Conversation made of dialogues bundle a great deal, it’s hard to understand... Then again, if they didn’t make non-platitude chats so much, how could they stand each other? Well, one would have to chase each other out oneself.’ And picking up a whip: Oh. It’s too gorgeous having seen from the sharp corner of the talk!’
In such a queer way of parleying she took a single awkward leap high into the air, rather like a joggler gambolling, and made for the folk dancers like The Irish in a steppe dance. At first, they turned to her as if she were a new dancer to have descended from the seventh heaven before their very eyes, and indeed, for a moment it looked as if Monsieur Karl’s wife would drop the thing she has grabbed as a whip, but then she raised it again. ‘In the name of intellectuals’ chattering,’ she cried, ‘out into the conference halls, all of you, out into the culture band TV screens.’ Now they saw that she was serious, and in a kind of terror that they couldn’t understand, they began crowding away to the near sills of the windows-who knows, maybe to jump into the moors of the garden, and yet-alas-from the second floor hight a fearfully high fall way. Regretfully a window was pushed open by the first-highly likely-to jump out, night air blew in, and their all silhouettes disappeared by means of the method based on lying prone as Ukrainian civils should do, who was obviously driving them across the lanes to the snugs. However, in the sudden silence Humboldt heard footsteps in the corridor opening to the study. For the sake of his own safety, he went round behind the TV set. The only possible place to hide even was underneath it. He had not, to be sure, been forbidden to stay in the table, but as he was planning to spend the night there, he didn’t want to be seen by Lady Host then. So, when the door really was opened, he got under the counter. Of course, there was a danger of being discovered there too, but he could always say he had hidden from the boisterous friend of the chat group, which was a not improbable excuse so that Monsieur host was who intervened in. ‘Dear friends’ he called, pacing up and down the room several times. Luckily the lady host soon came back and did not mention Humboldt, but just complained of the common people here, and went round behind the TV Set Stand in her attempt to find who was hiding there, who managed to touch her slippers. Now Humboldt felt sure of himself. Since nobody did mention him, in the end the landlord host had to stand up. ‘So, where’s old chap Humboldt?’ he asked. In fact, he was a courteous man, whose manners had benefited by constant and relatively free intercourse with friends…

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 10-12-2022, 11:08 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

In that sincere home visit, he promised himself to marry Eve when he returned from the unexpected extraordinariness of an ordinary get-together designed with instinct, not on paper, to talk about a little book culture, a little politics and a little news among friends. However, their societies were filled with young ladies who were not restless in making love but in marrying, unlike the peoples living in non-European culture countries. Therefore, she didn't even want to think about what effect the marriage proposal would have on Eve so, he was almost shivering. In addition, while no kind of social negativity could be put out of the age difference between the young girl and the elderly that it would not cause any problems in her love bed. All in all, might what happen when it came to marriage, huh? He would try to resolve it by remembering the girl's evasive gaze. The point he reached at the end of events that should of course be far from a slightly terrifying, unsettling, but very destructive effect would lead him to reconsider his past in a state of being half asleep, half thinking until the morning, if necessary and possible, in his hiding place. Could the average life of his could be much higher rank regarding to his present existence be too much different than that of his currently existing after to have gained the aid of The Saviour? In such a merry-go round safe style he spoke to himself with particular voice control, which should be all the more noticeable because during their conversation he was still very much dominating his friends as his staff, and a very impertinent one at that. ‘I’d quite forgotten my power,’ mumbled he, planting his big foot on a cushion left at the floor. The he gave a new start to pondering deep: ‘They must have left it long ago. But I never saw this cushion at the beginning of entering into the chat,’ said he, ‘and I was not out of the room almost all the time.’ Obviously, he would prefer to carry on with his self-eulogy ‘Well, I’m safe and sound here,’
Humboldt, fervently pressing her foot down harder cushion as if he was. Russia and that pressed object, regretfully was Ukraine. There was something cheerful, and yet not easy-going an arbitrariness in his play with an innocent thing which the elderly hadn’t noticed at all before, and now, improbably, the eternal soul yearning for play gained the upper hand as it suddenly happened to make him as a green-horn apprentice in an atelier bent down to the basic instinct…Notwithstanding he pondered intuitively through a sharp guffaw and saying: ‘Maybe I could be hidden down here.’ Besides he quickly gave up his long term plan regarding camouflage to have escaped from responsibility and then popped up again, roaring regretfully: ‘Yep I am here, but you’re.’

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 10-16-2022, 11:26 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

A long or short period of time showed Humboldt that the conversation had taken a new direction, in short, after the interlude of juggling, the topic of the conversations would again turn to the ‘Old good days’-as every worst had gone towards something that should be called the best-paragraph, leaving the apocalypse based on Russia & Ukraine War and its sadness-based-from the other side on nonsense.
As a matter of fact, little Simon's father began to speak,
-“Look, friends, we are getting closer to the end of our conversation as the hours progress and we feel that when this visitation ends, we will have a sadness of separation. As a matter of fact, holidays or holidays have taught us this well by living or by living. The perfect vacation is only the name of a repaired time. Then let's start the repair right away. How can we render ourselves forgiven by the innocent people here and there, especially those living in Russia and Ukraine, to those poor people who ought to be called innocent readers after Doctor Abba's book is published? Because the events of this booklet we are in are like a copy of life: everything and everyone is disconnected from each other. You can never connect events that occurred at different times and places from one another without exerting an excessive effort. (Even for non-religious people, some parts will remain completely incomplete and forever disconnected, and even after people who write books and those who read them die, no relational process might be discovered to connect them.)
At these words, Monsieur Karl and his wife rejoiced together. It was as if they were saying:
-“Oh go on. Don't we need some excuses for the orphaned children in Russia and Ukraine, whose thesis will be announced today?”
Iinstead the earnestness of the interlocutors and despite of all the serious highlights through the matter none sprang a surprise for instance by saying:
‘I don’t like it at all, I wish I knew for certain whether the right path has closed to have gone had gone away forever. The situation is not just so because of Humboldt or other interlocutors present within chattering group, it’s because of the new rules reigning in well civilized countries to have consisted of east and west Europe, Israel, The USA etcetera. And the rules would apply to everybody, Monsieur Karl-The Host and his wife, just as they do to us. Let everybody stay here in the chat room for somebody should search the rest of the house. Goodnight, and sleep well!’

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 10-17-2022, 11:04 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

FINALE-BOOK, SAY TO BE CONTINUED IN THE FORM OF PURE ART

The guests of Monsieur Karl and his wife namely The Little Simon’s Dad and his intimate friend Humboldt had hardly left the room when the hostess turned off the electric light and joined his husband Karl-the host under the same stand that had been designed to hold the PC, and yet has used by Humboldt in order to complete his camouflage henceforth to that extent ‘My handsome darling!’ she whispered, as she did touch Karl strongly. She lay on his chest as if craving with bottomless lust, and spread her arms on the sofa there on Monsieur Karl was laying on too for a special purpose that none could foresee before their co-action of love out of the bed. The conditions of choosing place must have seemed endless in both quantity and quality to her in her amorous bliss. Under the press of her weight her husband sighed not any exclamation rather than sang a little war song of some kind peculiar to Crimea, and from then on, she took alarm, for her husband or rather her sweet darling remained quiet, lost in thought of The War and Peace or rather The Worst viz. The Best! Then she began tugging at him like an urchin girl child shouting ‘Come on, I’m stifling down here...’ So, they embraced one another, her Aphrodite like-as Irish girls do be-body burned upon Monsieur Karl’s arms…

TO BE CONTINUED AS FINALE...
Old 10-21-2022, 12:07 AM

Quote:

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

The guests of Monsieur Karl and his wife namely The Little Simon’s Dad and his intimate friend Humboldt had hardly left the room when the hostess turned off the electric light and joined his husband Karl-the host under the same stand that had been designed to hold the PC, and yet has used by Humboldt in order to complete his camouflage henceforth to that extent ‘My handsome darling!’ she whispered, as she did touch Karl strongly. She lay on his chest as if craving with bottomless lust, and spread her arms on the sofa there on Monsieur Karl was laying on too for a special purpose that none could foresee before their co-action of love out of the bed. The conditions of choosing place must have seemed endless in both quantity and quality to her in her amorous bliss. Under the press of her weight her husband sighed not any exclamation rather than sang a little war song of some kind peculiar to Crimea, and from then on, she took alarm, for her husband or rather her sweet darling remained quiet, lost in thought of The War and Peace or rather The Worst viz. The Best! Then she began tugging at him like an urchin girl child shouting ‘Come on, I’m stifling down here...’ So, they embraced one another, her Aphrodite like-as Irish girls do be-body burned upon Monsieur Karl’s arms…

TO BE CONTINUED AS FINALE...

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

She was herself one of the sisters of hers, the daughter of Lenin-the Animus and he was the sworn enemy of Tolstoy, say Monsieur Chevalier du Rampant. She was one of the cousins of M. Animus whose alleged love story with him, himself has been gaining some interest of late, although such tale can hardly be found in any Soviet literature, classical or contemporary, written by Anti-Marx Marxists or otherwise. One Internet site (by a well-meaning communist woman) says that she was the first love of her, herself. I-Abba Solzhenitsof should find this curious, because none of the books of mine that I have read (and I should had read plenty), ever put it this way you read. There is, however, a famous nil in the European Literature attributed her, saying that she wanted to marry her, herself, but her father, Mr. NIL, married her to someone else. I-Abba SOLZH was quoted-alas no grammar here, let’s make it corrected genuinely, yes quoted that to have been as saying that they (dad and daughter) were already closely related to each other through blood, and that he wanted to return the favour by marrying her to another he-thing.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 10-21-2022, 03:44 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

(Tags: Soviet influence, Iran, North Korea, Turkey, Syria, Morsi’s Egypt, Cuba)

There is also another famous verity saying that Lenin-The Animus proposed to marry him herself again, but this time, it was she who rejected the proposal, on the ground that she did not want to bother him with her bigshot members of the COMINTERN. She was quoted as saying: “I loved he-myself in the medieval times of Marxism, what to say in The Soviet Times? but I have elderly killers and hate that they should bother you.” There is yet another verity which says that when He Lenin attained puberty, she went to the Presidium. Young Stalin said to him he ought to make her ready to marry her, herself, but this time, it was the sexual identification of Lenin who turned she Stalin down to have defied sexuality against revolution saying one should have got one’s sexual existence as the most proper identification. Putting aside the ruthlessness of the Soviet traditions, there is nothing to suggest that Lenin wasn’t madly in love with her own sexual identification, or even to suggest that his private life was his first love for The Soviet Presidium had prohibited to have been got even the simplest aspects of PRIVACY so as to his adulterous relationship with him, himself, cold just dismiss Lenin’s personality outright, without further argument required. If he was truly madly in love with her, would his uncle object to his proposal, if ever he made one? There was hardly anything his regime would not have done to him, if not herself. What more if both were passionately in love with each other, say she ID and he Subconsciousness of Lenin-The self-created role model for the existence of Presidium Members, huh? Useless speculations bundle at the most, furthermore, it takes some imaginative mind to construe the word “love” as especially not uttered by Leninist Governance in the second-rate verity to indicate that it need must not to be used to fall in narcist loves apparently. It could well be the love of one She leader to another, say the same person-a He leader.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 10-22-2022, 01:30 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Most importantly, if the leader of October Revolution was madly in love with himself, why on earth did he turn herself / himself down when she or rather he was ready to marry him or her, as the verities would suggest.

Let’s analyse their so-called love story into perspective.

We know for certain that the hero in a certain Huxley’s hero has died after he had invented the method of persuasion to carry the English Woman killing time before the shop-windows. What was the main action based on that miraculous method? Briefly to hide behind a queer camouflage to have been fulfilled through a false Russian beard wearing completed Krill hunter boots and a Russian country-man cap. The most prominent victim of that rational-yes rational because of the English Woman’s lust style open to be depraved-astray induced method was Evelyn O.! When she was 33 years old, she fled England to persuade Lenin to marry her. No research maker has yet been able to find the year of Evelyn’s platonic love hero-Lenin’s date of birth for it should be assumed as an ingredient of privacy, but he would be said to die before Stalin’s has enthroned.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 10-23-2022, 12:22 PM

Quote:

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Most importantly, if the leader of October Revolution was madly in love with himself, why on earth did he turn herself / himself down when she or rather he was ready to marry him or her, as the verities would suggest.

Let’s analyse their so-called love story into perspective.

We know for certain that the hero in a certain Huxley’s hero has died after he had invented the method of persuasion to carry the English Woman killing time before the shop-windows. What was the main action based on that miraculous method? Briefly to hide behind a queer camouflage to have been fulfilled through a false Russian beard wearing completed Krill hunter boots and a Russian country-man cap. The most prominent victim of that rational-yes rational because of the English Woman’s lust style open to be depraved-astray induced method was Evelyn O.! When she was 33 years old, she fled England to persuade Lenin to marry her. No research maker has yet been able to find the year of Evelyn’s platonic love hero-Lenin’s date of birth for it should be assumed as an ingredient of privacy, but he would be said to die before Stalin’s has enthroned.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Ah, before the birth of Soviet Empire-around 30 years- and after the death of Lenin the English platonic love champion Evelyn began to visit Lenin Mausoleum to persuade the eternal soul alongside ternal body of Lenin to marry her. If their age was about the same it might be possible but the Soviet’s founding father had lived a long life enough to see the execution of The Tsar’s Family the akin of the Westminster Palace, about centuries, plus minus. We have to keep this age thing in mind because, for Evelyn to be the first Soviet dictator’s first real love, she has had to be about the same age as the butcher Lenin’s, or perhaps slightly younger. Else, she was too young for the butcher to marry her before he married lady nothing regarding the rule to have said a communist couldn’t get any privacy induced thing including personality, in which that female comrade cannot be his first love.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 10-24-2022, 11:00 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Now, we do not know when the alleged first proposal was made (the one rejected by Nature the MOM that killed the greatest Soviet leader), but we know that the second proposal was made after the conquest of The Russian Orthodox Church, day after destruction of the one and only plus holy wedding place. The conquest of Russian Holiness took place in the days of Lenin in order to prevent Evelyn’s platonic love of which all sorts were detested by the aggressive materialist regime. By then Lenin would be designed to be already 1000 years old. If Evelyn age would be able to be about similar to the deathless leader, then she should have been about 600 as well in the future, or slightly younger, or even slightly older noy open to be tolerated by Presidium.

If such should be the case, why would he refuse her by giving such a lame excuse if he would have said: “But I have got several million Soviet virgins too much avaricious in the way of flirting with me and I hate indeed that they should bother you.”

All the more he had at least four million Soviet female partisans playing him up extravagantly while they would rather appreciate his one and half metres height as 2 meters 80 centimetres. All of them were still very young during the conquest of The Russian Church most did not reach their puberty as yet so that the church fathers should be hold off from wedding process. If the age of Evelyn was about similar to the greatest leader, then she should have given birth in her late four century and early five hundred years old... Could that be the case? It is highly likely, of course, because that would be the age when eternal Soviet female partisans would start having menopause. It seems very like likely, therefore, that during the conquest of The Russian Orthodox Church, Evelyn must have been rather young in her motherland England. She was perhaps in her twenties, or early thirties. That being the case, then she would not have been a toddler or was just a little girl when Lenin slaughtered the most innocent and most straw hair blue eyed people of the Europe. For this reason, Evelyn, therefore, cannot be the first female victim, unless if one would buy the idiotic idea that The Soviet’s red father was a pervert.

This so-called love affair between Lenin and Evelyn could be nothing but a fanciful or rather detestable tale. Impending Lenin’s proposal to marry her after the conquest of The Church only suggest that he might have wanted to honour her, as he had honoured other Soviet female partisans.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Arts & Literature