Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy

Old 05-03-2024, 12:35 AM

Default The Philosophy Of Courage.

What is the philosophy of courage that most people believe is true? That is having the "courage" to "take it up the ass." Or the "courage" to accept "those things you can't change." In short, the "courage" to be a slave! Those philosophies are utterly vile. All of life is a struggle to survive. Though it is possible to do, survival doesn't come about through surrender. It comes about through struggle. To struggle, you have to have the courage to do so!

I have had to put on ignore quite a few people around here because they don't have the courage to accept the truth. Their "courage" only extends to their "courage" to be insulting trolls. Though the same is true for the vast majority of those at the more populated forums. But at least I'm not banned here. As for those other more populated forums, I can't even get into them any more. They don't have the courage to debate me. If only I could find somebody somewhere to help me get back in. Now when it comes to courage, I have a couple memes about that. I wonder what you will make of them.

Old 05-03-2024, 10:20 AM
Forum gadfly

Default Re: The Philosophy Of Courage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
If only I could find somebody somewhere to help me get back in.
I can help

- Richard P. Feynman
Old 05-03-2024, 07:30 PM
angry white woman

Survival doesn't come by struggling and lack of cowardice. Surrender to God your own will and trust that He will make it right is how to survive. Not by meme hunting or internet debate.
Old 05-04-2024, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
Quote:
I can help

If only that were true. But we both know it isn't. Because the topic of getting help came up once before. Your reply to me was that nobody at this forum wants anything to do with me. Which I took to include yourself. I don't expect that to have changed.

That aside, would you be interested in getting a LOT of replies in conversation? Go to any of the more populated forums out there. Such as USMB. Start a thread there somewhere that says, "Who here thinks Cultsmasher should be un-banned." At the start of it, make sure you make it clear that you yourself aren't cultsmasher. Because if you were, you would never say you weren't. No doubt you will be deluged with replies from those who hate me.

Answer them by saying that they talk pretty big for somebody who can't defeat me in debate. If they claim they can, challenge them to come here and debate me. And that I go by disobey here. Nobody will take you up on your challenge. They don't dare. They prefer the fantasy world that has both been created for them and that which they also created for themselves on top of that.
Old 05-04-2024, 12:52 AM
liar in wolf's clothing

Quote:
That is having the "courage" to "take it up the ass."
You are exceptionally and enthusiastically brave, sir.
Thanks, from:
LarsMac (05-05-2024), Sock Puppet (05-06-2024), Stephen Maturin (05-04-2024)
Old 05-04-2024, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Shelby View Post
Survival doesn't come by struggling and lack of cowardice. Surrender to God your own will and trust that He will make it right is how to survive. Not by meme hunting or internet debate.

Why are you even at this forum. Do you prefer not having many people to talk to? Because with the kind of unenlightened reply you just gave me, you would no doubt make many friends at the other more populated forums I spoke of. You would only have to wait seconds for a reply.

Now I will tell you the truth on the matter of "god." There is no such thing. It is just voodoo bullshit for those who don't have the answers and don't want the answers. There are trillions and trillions of planets in the known universe. Which would make many trillions that support creatures as intelligent as humans and beyond our current level of intelligence. With that being the case, no real god would give a flippin flying fuck about you or humanity in general.

Also, there are no doubt mergers between black holes that have produced jets of gamma ray bursts so large and far reaching that they have no doubt wiped out all life in entire galaxies. That is nothing compared to us on this single planet. If "god" wouldn't do anything about that, how can you believe that he would care about you. Or the entire Earth in general. Need I go on?
Old 05-04-2024, 01:31 PM
Forum gadfly

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I can help
If only that were true.
There you again.

- Richard P. Feynman
Old 05-04-2024, 05:13 PM
Flyover Hillbilly

Quote:
Imagine that, a mighty Aryan ubermench like cranksplatter whining for free services.

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." ~ S. Gecko

"What the fuck is a German muffin?" ~ R. Swanson
Old 05-05-2024, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I can help
If only that were true.
There you again.
Gee, how did I know you were just jerking me around to begin with. I must be psychic!
Old 05-05-2024, 12:59 AM
Forum gadfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Maturin View Post
..a mighty Aryan ubermench
Er weint wie ein kleines Mädchen!

- Richard P. Feynman
Old 05-05-2024, 01:21 PM
Forum gadfly

Quote:
That aside, would you be interested in getting a LOT of replies in conversation? Go to any of the more populated forums out there. Such as USMB. Start a thread there somewhere that says, "Who here thinks Cultsmasher should be un-banned." At the start of it, make sure you make it clear that you yourself aren't cultsmasher. Because if you were, you would never say you weren't. No doubt you will be deluged with replies from those who hate me.
. I don't post to get replies. If anything, I despise lots of attention, because it's attention from morons.

Also, it would be viewed as trolling to start a thread just to get replies. I said I can help. By that, I meant getting you back in. The thing is, you would still be you, and with your true believer mindset, and inability to pretend or lie, you would simply get banned again.

I suffer the same problem. I just can't pretend to be a moron, not even for a day. My true nature always comes out in my post, and the angry idiots simply can't tolerate anyone who disagrees with their woke nonsense.

I told you long ago you are exactly like that, just about different subjects. I find that amusing, ironic in a deep meta sort of way.

- Richard P. Feynman
Old 05-05-2024, 01:35 PM
Forum gadfly

Quote:
What is the philosophy of courage that most people believe is true?
I have no idea. I also don't know if it's even possible to find out. I do think true courage is rare, because courage is not something that usually allows a human to reach the age of passing on their genetics. You know, breeding.

I'm self aware enough to know, with no doubt, I have courage for some things, but not others.

- Richard P. Feynman
Old 05-05-2024, 07:28 PM
Spiffiest wanger

Quote:
I just can't pretend to be a moron...
No pretense is needed.
Old 05-05-2024, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:
. I don't post to get replies. If anything, I despise lots of attention, because it's attention from morons.

Also, it would be viewed as trolling to start a thread just to get replies. I said I can help. By that, I meant getting you back in. The thing is, you would still be you, and with your true believer mindset, and inability to pretend or lie, you would simply get banned again.

I suffer the same problem. I just can't pretend to be a moron, not even for a day. My true nature always comes out in my post, and the angry idiots simply can't tolerate anyone who disagrees with their woke nonsense.

I told you long ago you are exactly like that, just about different subjects. I find that amusing, ironic in a deep meta sort of way.

At this forum or any other, look at any thread started in any category. Whatever the subject may be, do they post such things just to do so. Or are they trying to get a discussion going. You doing as I suggested would be doing the same thing. So it wouldn't be trolling.

Next, what does your veiled insult "true believer" mean. Also, I posted many threads around here. Point out anything I said anywhere that you think is a matter of belief rather than a matter of fact. Next, fuck the idiots. It takes courage to keep going despite them. I would almost certainly keep getting banned. But its the squeaky wheel that gets the grease. So it is always best to keep trying.

Another thing is that when I do get into some other forum, I keep trying to steer them over to this forum. Despite it almost being a ghost town forum full of trolls. At least I am able to have my say here. Even if my threads do usually end up in the cloaca section. At least they can be seen. It is much better than being banned and having my threads deleted.

So if you were to do as I asked at some more populated forum, you would get many replies. As I said, if anybody gives you shit over the whole cultsmasher thing, challenge them to debate me. Which can be done here. Maybe a few people would take you up on your offer. And possibly not all enemies. This forum could use more members.
Old 05-05-2024, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Quote:
What is the philosophy of courage that most people believe is true?
I have no idea. I also don't know if it's even possible to find out. I do think true courage is rare, because courage is not something that usually allows a human to reach the age of passing on their genetics. You know, breeding.

I'm self aware enough to know, with no doubt, I have courage for some things, but not others.
You have no idea? That is what this thread is about. So that should have given you some idea. Also, there is a difference between being courageous and being suicidal. Doing something that would cost you your freedom or life for those who just don't care could be viewed as being suicidal. I suppose it just depends on if you think it is worth it. \What people like Robert Bowers or Brenton Tarrant did made little difference. But they were heroes. Sometimes courage is taking on a fight you know you won't win. It may not get you victory, but it will get you respect.
Old 05-06-2024, 12:52 AM
Forum gadfly

Quote:
Sometimes courage is taking on a fight you know you won't win. It may not get you victory, but it will get you respect.
That's the kind of courage I was speaking about, that gets selected out. Young men with courage, who also go into battles they know they won't win, never pass on that trait. Well, not anymore that is.

In the not so distant past men had children very early on, as did women. Natural selection selects for intelligence as much as raw courage. But that's another topic.

Because I simply write out truth, morons can't understand what I say.

"What is the philosophy of courage that most people believe is true?"

I have no idea. I also don't know if it's even possible to find out.

That means I have no idea what "most people believe is true", about your question, or many others. Neither do you.

I also don't know if it's possible to find out. Neither do you. The key part is "most people". How the fuck do you find out what billions of people believe?

- Richard P. Feynman
Old 05-06-2024, 05:23 PM
angry white woman

Quote:
Quote:

Why are you even at this forum. Do you prefer not having many people to talk to? Because with the kind of unenlightened reply you just gave me, you would no doubt make many friends at the other more populated forums I spoke of. You would only have to wait seconds for a reply.

Now I will tell you the truth on the matter of "god." There is no such thing. It is just voodoo bullshit for those who don't have the answers and don't want the answers. There are trillions and trillions of planets in the known universe. Which would make many trillions that support creatures as intelligent as humans and beyond our current level of intelligence. With that being the case, no real god would give a flippin flying fuck about you or humanity in general.

Also, there are no doubt mergers between black holes that have produced jets of gamma ray bursts so large and far reaching that they have no doubt wiped out all life in entire galaxies. That is nothing compared to us on this single planet. If "god" wouldn't do anything about that, how can you believe that he would care about you. Or the entire Earth in general. Need I go on?
I suggest to aid in your survival you surrender your will to a planet of your choice since it is outside and bigger than yourself. Admit to your new higher power you can debate and debate and again debate; and the debate that those unworthy of your debate go on ignore yet you still cannot resist the debate and you will follow to wherever your enablers are. Ie those who do not ban you—and you admit to your higher power planet of your choosing that you as a mere human offer your will to your planet. Doing the same thing over and over and getting the same result isn’t working for you. Give control to the cosmos or an equal authority you can acknowledge. And peace will be yours.
Old 05-06-2024, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Sometimes courage is taking on a fight you know you won't win. It may not get you victory, but it will get you respect.
That's the kind of courage I was speaking about, that gets selected out. Young men with courage, who also go into battles they know they won't win, never pass on that trait. Well, not anymore that is.

In the not so distant past men had children very early on, as did women. Natural selection selects for intelligence as much as raw courage. But that's another topic.

Because I simply write out truth, morons can't understand what I say.

"What is the philosophy of courage that most people believe is true?"

I have no idea. I also don't know if it's even possible to find out.

That means I have no idea what "most people believe is true", about your question, or many others. Neither do you.

I also don't know if it's possible to find out. Neither do you. The key part is "most people". How the fuck do you find out what billions of people believe?

Courage getting you killed and ending the bloodline of that courageous person has next to nothing to do with eugenics in that regard. What has everything to do with evolution is that the more stupid you are, the more likely you are likely to breed. Somebody wrote a very good short story on the matter called, "The marching morons." The basic idea of it was turned into a comedic movie you may have seen called, "Ideocracy."

Next, don't tell me what I know or don't know about this thread. I'm the one who wrote it! I am an expert on human behavior and motivation. Which is usually reflected in the rest of the animal kingdom. It is only a mystery to the stupid.
Old 05-06-2024, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I suggest to aid in your survival you surrender your will to a planet of your choice since it is outside and bigger than yourself. Admit to your new higher power you can debate and debate and again debate; and the debate that those unworthy of your debate go on ignore yet you still cannot resist the debate and you will follow to wherever your enablers are. Ie those who do not ban you—and you admit to your higher power planet of your choosing that you as a mere human offer your will to your planet. Doing the same thing over and over and getting the same result isn’t working for you. Give control to the cosmos or an equal authority you can acknowledge. And peace will be yours.

Fuck peace. Life is all about struggle. Surrendering is a cop out. And a highly dishonorable act. As is any belief in a higher power or a power greater than yourself. Over 20 years ago I wrote a book on the matter. It is called, "Our Holy Hell: The Causes, The Solutions." Just google the title. You can read it for free on line.

I doubt if you will. So I will tell you one of the points I made in it. What happens on this planet isn't the result of any "higher power." It is the result of human actions. For example, in my lifetime I have seen many tens of thousands of houses and buildings. I have also driven down many thousands of miles of highways and roads. I also eat many cultivated plants. Not one nail used to build any structure was ever miracled into existence. Or driven through a piece of wood by miracle. Not one inch of highway or road that I have driven down was ever miracled into existence. Nor was a single furrow plowed into any field made through a miracle. All those things were caused to happen by human labor. Not any act of god.
Old 05-06-2024, 11:43 PM
Forum gadfly

Quote:
Not one nail used to build any structure was ever miracled into existence. Or driven through a piece of wood by miracle. Not one inch of highway or road that I have driven down was ever miracled into existence. Nor was a single furrow plowed into any field made through a miracle. All those things were caused to happen by human labor. Not any act of god.
True

- Richard P. Feynman
Old 05-06-2024, 11:57 PM
angry white woman

Disobey: forgoing inward peace in lieu of survival in an insane reality equates to chaos in one’s mind. I have a feeling however that is your objective.

Begs the question, WHY do you believe others who consider insanity not worth pursuing I debate— why hold them in such disregard?
Old 05-07-2024, 12:06 AM
angry white woman

Also courage doesn’t seek bravado. The way you seem to think that it does. Courage is silent and not self seeking. Completely opposite of your own personality traits on display here anyway.
LarsMac (05-07-2024)
Old 05-07-2024, 02:34 AM
angry white woman

Now I would REALLY love a banana split right now.
-FX- (05-07-2024)
Old 05-07-2024, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Disobey: forgoing inward peace in lieu of survival in an insane reality equates to chaos in one’s mind. I have a feeling however that is your objective.

Begs the question, WHY do you believe others who consider insanity not worth pursuing I debate— why hold them in such disregard?

There is no chaos in my mind. It is very orderly. As for your other statement, you are going to have to state it in a sensible manner if you want a reply to it.

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy