Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law

Old 08-05-2020, 08:15 PM
High tech redneck

Default Re: What does it mean in this "free thought" forum

I can understand why the FF used to attract these types of people, but now the universe has Twitter... where the loons can flock together and fly free. Here, they are just going to get a much deserved smack down for the simple entertainment of us nerds.
Thanks, from:
Crumb (08-05-2020), JoeP (08-05-2020), Sock Puppet (08-06-2020)
Old 08-05-2020, 10:49 PM
Solipsist

You are entirely correct.

And I think I'm not the only person who's suggested that these types of people know that and, echoing various joke formats, they're not coming here for the free thought are they?

:roadrun:
Free thought! Please take one!

:unitedkingdom:   :southafrica:   :unitedkingdom::finland:   :finland:
Thanks, from:
Sock Puppet (08-06-2020), SR71 (08-06-2020)
Old 08-06-2020, 08:50 AM

F. GULEN: THE BOSS OF CHILDREN ORGAN TRAFFICKING
Turkish Ayastollah GULEN and his student Caliph ERDOGAN might be behind Lebanon Blast!
Caliph's soldiers are there beside GULEN's chater schools as in Yhe USA!
Old 08-07-2020, 06:40 AM
Quality Contributor

Yes. Also, Pol Pot might be behind Lebanon blast!
Old 08-07-2020, 04:58 PM
High tech redneck

I heard the Spanish Inquisition was behind the Lebanon blast. Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!
Thanks, from:
SR71 (08-08-2020), Stephen Maturin (08-13-2020)
Old 08-07-2020, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
I heard the Spanish Inquisition was behind the Lebanon blast. Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!
THE NEW NOVEL OF PROF. MES SOLZHENITSOF CONTINUES.....

The colonel and his beloved wife Helen, after all, used the time before them very economically, after that terrifying adventure. Rubbing the bruised hand with hot soapy water was an excellent idea. Continuing the tea conversation as if nothing had happened is perhaps a white lie as a story, but what difference does it make? They were already ready for the Istanbul adventure!
COLONEL A. AND YOUNG WIFE HELEN AGAINST THE TURCO-ISLAMIC TERROR LED BY THE TURKISH AYATOLLAH GULEN AND HIS STUDENT THE TURKISH PRESIDENT/CALIPH!!!!!!!!!
(Whatever the hands say) Sportsman husband and wife ... (What sportsman? Where did this word of sports come from now? In the story, it is known that this couple actually has a sportive side, but is it not mentioned until now because it is not in place? Is it because of that? (repentance) they also bought. Just as they were getting on the jeep, a message reached their pocket. The western exit of the motorway's famous mountain tunnel was ambushed by a crowded gang of gangsters. Be careful, the plane would never be preferred because of the danger on the road. Because the airport road was not safe.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 08-07-2020, 09:58 PM
happy now, Mussolini?

Be still, my beating heart.

Thanks, from:
SR71 (08-08-2020), Stephen Maturin (08-13-2020)
Old 08-08-2020, 02:56 AM
Stoic Derelict... The cup is empty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormlight View Post
I'd be surprised if he wasn't.
Stephen Maturin (08-13-2020)
Old 08-08-2020, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
Quote:
Messrs,

Try and be a human to see clearly TURCO-Islamic Terror and its leaders* namely the enemies of The Eastern and Western Europe induced civilization!

*Turkish Ayatollah F.GULEN and his student Turkish Caliph/Preident ERDOGAN!
Old 08-11-2020, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuss Apollo View Post
Be still, my beating heart.

Attention please! Help! Help! Attention please! Help! Help! Attention please! Help! Help!!!!
The official hackers of the Turkey Soviet are hacking my texts in being installed into my novel daily!!!
What is the Turkey Soviet?
The reddish green- Islamic terrorist-,and anti civilisation/Anti Semit/Anti Usa/ and even Anti Russia and Anti EU state, in fact the gang state as North Korea, iran!!
Attention please! Help! Help! Attention please! Help! Help! Attention please! Help! Help!!!!

The official hackers of the Turkey Soviet are hacking my texts in being installed into my novel daily!!!
What is the Turkey Soviet?The reddish green- Islamic terrorist-,and anti civilisation/Anti Semit/Anti Usa/ and even Anti Russia and Anti EU state, in fact the gang state as North Korea, iran!!

What is the Turkey Soviet?
The reddish green- Islamic terrorist-,and anti civilisation/Anti Semit/Anti Usa/ and even Anti Russia and Anti EU state, in fact the gang state as North Korea, iran!!

What is the Turkey Soviet?The reddish green- Islamic terrorist-,and anti civilisation/Anti Semit/Anti Usa/ and even Anti Russia and Anti EU state, in fact the gang state as North Korea, iran!!

SOLZH!

TURKEY SOVIET IS THE ONE AND ONLY RACIST, ISLAMIST TERROR STATE THE SWORN ENEMY OF BOTH THE EAST AND WEST EUROPE!

Before The declaration of Turkey Soviet's ISLAMO-FASCIST President TAYYIP ERDOGAN-The Student of Turkish Ayatollah GULEN-Caliphate Islam was construed through the attacks against Mosques: THE ATTACKER HAS BEEN LISTENING TO BOSNIAN MARCH-Try and catch the Islamic Terror Music after the 1.26 seconds within the video attached- FOR HE WAS TRAINED AND PAID BY BOTH GREEN WING BASED ON ISLAM AND THE RED ONE BASED ON KEMALISM OR RATHER THE SUCCESSOR OF LENINISM! To what SOLZHENITSOF attract your attention? Turkey Soviet had two wings: First ISLAMO-FASCIST terror and North Korea type communism wherein the humanist obligation would wait to be able to survive-over annihilating the SECRERT TERROR INSTITUTIONS of fake enemies/real comrades ERDOGAN and GULEN instead of the deep, secret and bloody but invisibly invincible threat of Anti Judeo Christianity induced TURKEY SOVIET!
Old 08-12-2020, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLZHENITSOF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
Quote:
Messrs,

Try and be a human to see clearly TURCO-Islamic Terror and its leaders* namely the enemies of The Eastern and Western Europe induced civilization!

*Turkish Ayatollah F.GULEN and his student Turkish Caliph/Preident ERDOGAN!
TRY AND READ MY NEW NOVEL!!' Here you are the sampling paragraph:

There are two birds. There is a bird. Let's move on to the moral lessons, the story is over. Have a little patience, a… a… a! Nothing is over, a little patience. Tell me then! There is a bird. There are two birds. Both are the same animal, one that you have observed and transferred to your story; the other is not in the writings, but in real life, the real bird. The narration should never be complete, the passion for completeness makes the narrations fair, they stand up. You're right! Then the lecture is over, the moral lesson begins! Begin: Observations are our owners, it is the observation we make that guides our decisions, our pleasures and sorrows: Perhaps the PINO was a good commander, but we perceived him as a villain with dire deeds, we hated him. Hate is not ours, love is too; he owns all of our observations; oh these observations! That's all, what's left to say? What could be left? Let's go back to the top: A bird… Late bird, walk a little. There will be an acacia tree to your right, see? What a tree… God I guess I'm losing my mind. Where we were? Literature requires seriousness, I'm welcome, a little seriousness and observation!All animals living in the heath land also have intention and observation. The owner of the intention is the creature itself. While the bird is looking at you from above, maybe it has stopped looking at you, now it is interested in someone else. Scrub animals have always wondered what their ancestors looked like from afar. We took a picture of us looking through the windows of our high-speed train; On the other hand, the species that give the viewers the impression that they stand hard in balance, like a fox on their two feet and feathers, on their long tail, are in fact the consecrated birds with wide or even fleshy legs, photographed vertically while lying on their side. ŞE ... K., who was a very respected sacred, was just a joker at fifteen when he began to wonder what his great grandfather had eaten in ancient times, what kind of land he used to feather fast and where he drank water: You know, “Hey fifteen-fifteen, The City's roads are stony ”, you know! … The topographical engineer, turning to the woman who guides the team, - "Look, it is getting dark, if you want, you can go back to the village" he intended to say.
Old 08-13-2020, 12:26 PM

Quote:
I can understand why the FF used to attract these types of people, but now the universe has Twitter... where the loons can flock together and fly free. Here, they are just going to get a much deserved smack down for the simple entertainment of us nerds.
Messrs.,

Investigating the NORTH KOREA IN TURKEY NAMELY THE TURKEY SOVIET addition for the diplomat readers of mine-say Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF-I'd rather tell you the mere truth that until the year of 2023 the RED-KEMALIST, and GREEN ISLAMIST military and paramilitary forces are under a huge training to have aimed at the destruction of European Stock Civilization induced mankind or rather first The Americans, secondly Russians and at the last stage The EU member folks.

In this part of Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF's writings devoted to liberty induced life and liberal thought, I-MES SOLZH, could answer the question having been asked and replied for many times by me already “What is Turkey Soviet?” in plain English and give you real-world examples of what it’s and how it has been founded.

Then let me to introduce you the three big pillars in Greenish Red Terror State of KEMALIST Army, Turkish Ayatollah GULEN and his student Turkish Caliph/President ERDOGAN on the base in differentiation and integration belonging to the main idea of TURCO-ISLAMIC TERROR ordering "Kill Judeo-Christian Children alongside Kurdish babies. Finally, I explain why TURCO-ISLAMIC Terror works. After seeing the horror in YOUTUBE over the link below this text, you will understand what The Turkey Soviet is all about so What Is Turkey backed terror already?

YPG'yi besleyen ABD üssü vuruldu - YouTube
Old 08-17-2020, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLZHENITSOF View Post
Quote:
Messrs.,

Investigating the NORTH KOREA IN TURKEY NAMELY THE TURKEY SOVIET addition for the diplomat readers of mine-say Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF-I'd rather tell you the mere truth that until the year of 2023 the RED-KEMALIST, and GREEN ISLAMIST military and paramilitary forces are under a huge training to have aimed at the destruction of European Stock Civilization induced mankind or rather first The Americans, secondly Russians and at the last stage The EU member folks.

In this part of Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF's writings devoted to liberty induced life and liberal thought, I-MES SOLZH, could answer the question having been asked and replied for many times by me already “What is Turkey Soviet?” in plain English and give you real-world examples of what it’s and how it has been founded.

Then let me to introduce you the three big pillars in Greenish Red Terror State of KEMALIST Army, Turkish Ayatollah GULEN and his student Turkish Caliph/President ERDOGAN on the base in differentiation and integration belonging to the main idea of TURCO-ISLAMIC TERROR ordering "Kill Judeo-Christian Children alongside Kurdish babies. Finally, I explain why TURCO-ISLAMIC Terror works. After seeing the horror in YOUTUBE over the link below this text, you will understand what The Turkey Soviet is all about so What Is Turkey backed terror already?

YPG'yi besleyen ABD üssü vuruldu - YouTube
THE NOVEL OF PROF. MES SOLZHENITSOF GOES ON...

Since the night watchman did not give any reasons for the action, the marine corps, as well as the police, were stationed around the giant structure. Then an official with a big megaphone: - "Hey Dav, what's wrong with you, kid?" started classical announcements like “open doors, don't be afraid; You will not be judged, even rewarded, for being a little too cautious and not letting even the owners of the company into your own premises, as a result of the slightest hardship. Maybe they'll even wear medals. How can I tell you? no extension now, open the entrances! ” The calls had to be repeated as there were no signs of life and no response from within, and the process that started at 9:30 in the morning started to show signs of deviation and change shape towards noon due to insolvency. The voice calling on the owner of the imperfect transaction — that was Dav — to end his action, was that of the central station chief, and it seemed that while the superior was increasing his power of persuasion, he began to lose his inner coherence. The perverted official made his first mistake in speculation on the law, and he entered his announcement exactly: - "Hey DAV, illegitimate child of duty, you are nothing in the eyes of the law." Dav must have perceived this phrase as "you are bastard" that he made the earth groan by using the up-and-ladder of an amphitheater, which was later found out of the legacy of the late MAYKIL CEKSIN - how it was procured and identified - and almost howled "you are the bastard". The weather was tense. Meanwhile, a young man committed his current crime - that murder mentioned in his introductory sentences; decapitated his young wife, he threw it towards the pure steel steps of one of the numerous fire escapes of the block steel structure. Then a cattle merchant, a dark, determined man in clothes that betrayed that he was an old and wealthy cowboy, probably because he had previously had an escapist and completely illegitimate love affair with the murdered young woman, he went into the square and began to beat the murderer husband.

TO BE CONTINUED....
Old 08-18-2020, 03:58 PM

Quote:
İbrahim Karagül*
@ibrahimkaragul
*THIS GUY IS TO ORGANIZE TERROR ATTACKS AS THAT HAPPENED IN LEBANON THROUGH THE GAZETTE/YENI SAFAK OF THE TURKISH CALIPH'S NAMELY THE STUDENT OF TURKISH AYATOLLAH GULEN, YES HIS SON IN LAW!

13 Ağu
Türkiye: Akdeniz’de, Ege’de, Libya’da, Irak’ta, Suriye’de, Kafkaslarda, Afrika’da, Kızıldeniz’de, Basra Körfezi’nde.. Ekonomide, sağlıkta, savunmada, enerjide, iç güvenlikte inanılmaz bir mücadele...

SEE ITS TRANSLATION INTO GOOGLE ENGLISH:
13th August
Turkey: the Mediterranean, the Aegean, Libya, Iraq, Syria, the Caucasus, Africa, the Red Sea, the Persian Gulf .. In economics, health, defense, energy, internal security in an amazing struggle
Old 08-21-2020, 10:14 AM

It means:
F. GULEN: THE BOSS OF CHILDREN ORGAN TRAFFICKING ...
Freethought Forum › ...

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law