Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Arts & Literature

Old 04-10-2023, 10:34 PM

Default Re: ABBA VITE namely Doctor Solzhenitsof's novel

ABBA VITE's Liberalist Novel

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

By Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF

Continuing from the previous chapters...

FINALE-BOOK, SAY TO BE CONTINUED IN THE FORM OF PURE ART

(Tags: Soviet influence, Iran, North Korea, Turkey, Syria, Morsi’s Egypt, Cuba

It's not the first time I met the concept of nothing, but where did we meet the esteemed Ms. A. before? I had fallen into such dilemmas many times before: people I didn't know from where I knew were more important than the people I knew best. So guys, so that you can better understand what I'm talking about, let me go off topic. Look, a city elder, director, deputy, governor, etc. He never talks about vital issues that no one has bet on. In this respect, when we entered the dusty slum road—I don't remember how or when we got up from the sofa—the fields resembling a giant khaki rug, still unbuilt, caught my eye from afar, and without asking me anything about this land, Ms. A. and B. They gave me satisfactory answers. It doesn't matter what I understand or how I interpret it. But like every lucky person who gets an answer to his question, my eyes were widened: I saw that they were taking my uncle to the Counter Factory in one of the dirty, iron wagons. While we're witnessing this startling-let's not say scary-shouldn't one of those strong, flame-resistant hands pull the mine into the vehicle, hurting the most cheerful person next to us, Mr. B., too? The chilling situation was beyond my powers of interpretation. I turned to Ms. A. and asked what had happened. Doesn't he say that nothing happened? Now I'm thinking, maybe this is the first encounter with "Nothing"... However, such perceptions of "nothing" are not foreign to those who lived in those days, especially in the corona virus epidemics that committed mass murder in 1919 and recurred in 2019 a hundred years later. A person who died in frequent deaths, rained down by this recurrent viral microbe for centuries, was not considered to have fallen ill and even died outright. For example, the death of a newspaper psychiatrist due to his articles on sexuality could not have made him dead.
Were they thrown into the archives of many extraordinary things, like those that the virus took from us, taken to the Counter-Factory and destroyed? Yes! Speaking of archives, it's worth emphasizing that I'm only talking about the official shelves that I'm interested in because of my main research. The person responsible for the night security of the archive, together with all his family members, were sleeping at work, in the lodging allocated by the institution. The man had two beautiful daughters. The preserved documents prompted him to seek an investigative groom, I'm sure of it. Let's not put it further, the tremendous interest and concern I showed during my dealings with the archive on the first evening I started working attracted the tremendous interest and concern of that venerable protector. The whole family was following me with a sincere smile as I ran around in the complex arrangement of shelves, cabinets and drawers that prevented me from reaching the information I wanted. In fact, the moment when my neck is turned towards them, the man's little-I mean according to our historical habits-very open eye, the girl prettier than her sister made a sound between laughing and giggling, ha, ha, ha! Still, I must admit that the nights I spent at the archive were fruitful. The records of the cases of death in front of me, that is, the deaths that were taken for granted, were plentiful. In order to save my life from indifference, I put an interesting title in my notes: Loss of life taken for granted, even the situation that the last world war was common to some Japanese soldiers: undead casualties!' (The author was right; if a deceased person is not considered missing—let's give him a two-century chance to be found—at the end of the time he has disappeared, he has become nothing.)
This was the logic in the text I read:
I had arrived at the first keyword of the definition—let's not disrespect it—in the terribly meaningful and terribly underrated extraordinary-ness of the Counter-Factory as it was now: inconvenience. After the visit I made to my family elders and summarized, I did not feel lazy in my days and started to look for the opportunity to get on the Counter Factory train again. My plan was this: to deal with a situation more extraordinary than extraordinary, which I am sure everyone considers ordinary. Fortunately, I was incapable of caring, so the relevance level of horror of my plan didn't shake me to the point where I fell to my death halfway through.'
(I think the author has a brain injury, but it's worth reading.)
We continue with the Counter Factory book:
‘Young friends, conscious comrades! May I confess something to you, my great-great-grandfathers always hid their shame by saying that they "died from the plague" for their relatives who lost their lives due to high blood pressure in the famous plague epidemic. Do you think the understanding of that time still does not last? In fact, if everyone still finds it a bit embarrassing to be caught in ordinary diseases, what can be surprising about this… Come, come… Ambitious people in the worldly life are not afraid of death, they are ashamed of death. It would still be good if the correlation between death and embarrassment remained with that. A vegetative lover inflicts deep sorrow on his lover in the first ten years, which we cannot all predict. But in later years, the lover becomes ashamed on his own account of the object with which he can never communicate again. As for the crazy people they love, they are sometimes ashamed of the patient's behaviour, or it's a relative consideration, with their real problem being taken to the Counter-Factory; please be careful, it's just a consideration, don't be mistaken for the same thing,'
‘Young people, there is no point in getting caught up in serious issues, because the existence of AGAINST FACTORY is known by everyone, those who leave – or rather those who are taken away – do not return, as if reminiscent of the Yemeni folk song, it is a perception of obscurity unrelated to death. For this reason, in order to visit there and make observations there, I put my hope of encountering open-top iron vehicles again in the field I described before, I set up a tent next to that field and settled in it. It is useless to hide, waking up to the sound of the lark in the first hour of the morning, which is perfectly compatible with prayer, going to work, contemplation, etc., made me think of work as a more disgraceful process than the shame of death that haunts some. Whatever he seeks, he who is in love with idleness must not betray his love. This idea inspired me to put the Counter Factory aside and take a vacation at the edge of that pale tobacco-yellow field.'
“I had intended to visit a barracks that seemed not far away; I sat down and formulated my visit plan and walked through the garrison gate, on foot-infantry march, exactly as I had planned. A folk song was being played on the field to give rhythm to the soldiers in the drill:
"I said Eve, what did I say, oh girl, what did I tell you?" I smiled. The corporal accompanying me also smiled at my smile. I immediately grabbed my notes and asked myself: “How did repeating the same word in a single sentence prevent my style from becoming vulgar?” Indeed, even if “Counter Factory” turned into a vague concept, my style was well established. However, he was not empty in the Counter-Factory, he had a reality that doubled the truth.'
‘The soldier welcomed me to a camellia near the training ground, he went and brought fresh tea, before I took the first sip, the commander-training commander was a captain and probably had a daughter, because he was approaching us with mighty grace-yes, the commander appeared. The roof of the barracks could be seen vaguely on either side of his epaulet-clad shoulders, due to the fog identical to the wetness around the rim of a somewhat healthy baby, woven from dew drops suspended in the air at dawn. I took a second sip of my tea, listening to the footsteps of the guard who waited for the empty barracks. I had done my military service, exempt from summer drills - acknowledgment from my military school education - and waiting for the day when I would wear a star. At that time, marriage programs were popular in white glass. The suitors were hosted in hotels during the series period. I asked the middle-aged, wheat-skinned clerk at the reception what he was doing.'
(Probably, the author had a second concussion here, and we encountered three unknowns: “When he went to the hotel, why he went, why he asked someone with a clear job what he was doing…)
He continued his thoughts, aloud or silent, from where he had left off:
‘The man, half bewildered, pointed to the table qualification sign in front of him; I cried out: Reception!” He nodded his head yes. Behind it was a small red-brown door. When I pointed there with my hand, he asked with great respect:
“You want to see it?”
Such conversations made me feel the need to take daily notes. It is not important what kind of world we live in, but world events need to be grasped, grasped and shared. I have divided my book first into the narration and then into the subject I have explained, even if I do the opposite sometimes, I have the right to say this: I will continue to write the book, even if the Counter-Factory gives up its storm like a virus that has destroyed the limits of our understanding.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 04-11-2023, 09:52 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Even though the author, whose book I am currently reading and I am reading parts of his book, although he still thinks that I and that author are the same person, does not dare to say if it is clear, it is unbelievable when it comes to our possibilities to give examples to help you understand the Counter-Factory, which is a reproduction, or rather, a center of condensation, which is hostile to explanation. too many. For example, while a child is growing up, his infancy has been condensed, as if the baby got on a vehicle and left, so going to childhood left nothing behind: baby! True, the mechanism of the nihilation of the Counter-Factory-whatever that mechanism-can never be identified with the occurrence of the above example. But, theoretically, if the baby is nothing, the child is here, and maybe-even though we have zero knowledge about it for now-yes, there is a strong possibility that those who were put on iron cars and taken away, changed their faces during the first second of being carried away! Then this matter will be solved, and there will be no need for another author. To emphasize: the probability was strong!
I was starting to feel like I had almost gotten the job done, and plastic mannequins caught my attention as I straightened my hair in front of a window display. Depict these and the plastic should be paid off…Imagine a tall brunette, a lifeless mannequin whose make-up becomes more evident every moment because of that brunette; Is it possible to nullify it? I usually call my uncle's friends uncle. The man shouted in sheer fury, "What do you mean, what are you looking for, son?"
With respectful force, I pulled him from his hand and dragged him to the entrance of your store…
"As if I've seen you ride a carriage here before?"
-Oh yes, I remember feeling like I was being pulled. I might even say that I stumbled a bit exaggeratedly, or even—even swept over the curb.
-What time was it when you experienced the incident?
-Do you call it an event and why do you ask about the time of an event that cannot be considered as possible?

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 04-14-2023, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLZHENITSOF View Post

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Even though the author, whose book I am currently reading and I am reading parts of his book, although he still thinks that I and that author are the same person, does not dare to say if it is clear, it is unbelievable when it comes to our possibilities to give examples to help you understand the Counter-Factory, which is a reproduction, or rather, a center of condensation, which is hostile to explanation. too many. For example, while a child is growing up, his infancy has been condensed, as if the baby got on a vehicle and left, so going to childhood left nothing behind: baby! True, the mechanism of the nihilation of the Counter-Factory-whatever that mechanism-can never be identified with the occurrence of the above example. But, theoretically, if the baby is nothing, the child is here, and maybe-even though we have zero knowledge about it for now-yes, there is a strong possibility that those who were put on iron cars and taken away, changed their faces during the first second of being carried away! Then this matter will be solved, and there will be no need for another author. To emphasize: the probability was strong!
I was starting to feel like I had almost gotten the job done, and plastic mannequins caught my attention as I straightened my hair in front of a window display. Depict these and the plastic should be paid off…Imagine a tall brunette, a lifeless mannequin whose make-up becomes more evident every moment because of that brunette; Is it possible to nullify it? I usually call my uncle's friends uncle. The man shouted in sheer fury, "What do you mean, what are you looking for, son?"
With respectful force, I pulled him from his hand and dragged him to the entrance of your store…
"As if I've seen you ride a carriage here before?"
-Oh yes, I remember feeling like I was being pulled. I might even say that I stumbled a bit exaggeratedly, or even—even swept over the curb.
-What time was it when you experienced the incident?
-Do you call it an event and why do you ask about the time of an event that cannot be considered as possible?

TO BE CONTINUED...
-Because (I have to admit that I put student innocence in my voice when I say this), because I am doing professional research.
- (Uncle gave me a clear answer to my question by pushing me out of the store with a forgiving elbow gesture) It's exactly seventeen, that's five in the afternoon.
- (There was a pessimistic, fearful relief, peculiar to those who tracked a rattlesnake, due to approaching the solution point.) What time did you leave home, uncle?
- Around six-eighteen-!
The man's response indicated that he was working against his clock at the time of the incident. Because even though our determinations of the time of the event were correct, the moment he left the house was later than his stumbling, as he put it; rewound life for a while. This meant that the ending of the movie was before it started.
Before we said goodbye to our uncle - if such a place existed - we had to visit the national time center of the town where we lived. I bent down and shook his hand, and he kissed my cheeks, each in their own direction, we parted. I only had one small problem: lacking directionless pose. While thinking, he was running left and right on the circular ring road leading to the parade ground. Since the objects in my field of view were constantly changing places, the tree ghosts were dancing in their place-excuse me of course-while the birds perched on the shoulders of the statue in the square were stationary.
Then my running was stopped by a lady I didn't know;
-Hey, are you okay? Why are you sprinting left and right like that?
-Do you know where the Clock Institution building is?
"Of course, I know," said the woman. It is in the campus that is suitable for pancakes adjacent to the garden of the tourism vocational high school. And where else could it be?
I knew the environment as well as the GPS device. There was a statue and a pool in the ceremony area. From the benches by the pool to the north, towards the high school, I sat down to the minister and started to plan what I was going to ask the attendant, the attendant, whatever the clock was. It was best to start the conversation like this: “During the war years, our family elders fled the country and became immigrants. What is an immigrant most like? No clock, of course. Because the hour when he wakes up with the first light of the morning and looks at the goat statue made of plaster in front of their house is in his country.” The person in charge or the manager in front of me said to me, "You are explaining very well, what do you want from us?" If he asked a question such as: I sincerely wanted to show him that I am a well-educated person in thinking about passing hours. As a matter of fact, I walked quickly down the sidewalk on the high school side of the road and had a nice conversation with the gatekeeper and entered in a friendly manner. When I say a good interview, I should state that I am making immigration literature and exploiting emotions, yes, I am exploiting emotions in the fashionable phrase. Let's not say the doorman, but it will not be bad to add the conversation between us and the person who looks at the door or the consultant.
advisory officer,
-Can you tell me exactly why you came here?
-We are immigrants. Before you are an immigrant, your hometown is here or there. He already recognizes the formations he resides in or around, and is recognized by those places.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 04-16-2023, 12:37 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

He was going to go on saying “why come here…” again when I asked;
-Where is this?
-Apartment overlooking national and international time…
-A, a, a… I've come to the right place!
The person burst into laughter at the opening of the private, respectable window of the chamber with the huge information sign on the door. The sound seemed to echo through his thick black-rimmed glasses. Laughing, he opened the metal arm barrier, and as I entered, I took the elevator up to the second floor—usually the manager's floor.

I knocked on the door with the “Time Difference Tracking Manager” plate and entered. The official was sitting in his assigned room, sipping a hot drink from a glass cup that reflected the light between linden and sage. The handheld radio was on very slightly, and the miniature loudspeaker was broadcasting tango tunes, granting the manager permission to go home from office whenever he wanted and play backgammon with his son, who, with his national swimmer appearance, is the master of cheering the family picture, hugging his father in the silver-framed photograph on his official desk.
He stepped on the brakes in a place where I couldn't tell if he was far from me or closer to me, going from one end to the other with his fat belly, without showing the gap between his desk and his body, right or left, and asked:
-What did you want to learn?
-Although you didn't ask me who I am, I am someone who has a deep view of the passage of hours.
- There was no information about you, only your immigration ID was forwarded without consulting.
- In that case, did the clocks go astray at the time of an incident that happened to me?
-How do you deviate?
For example, did he go back?
-No, sir, it won't.
- You're right, sir. However, in the incident I experienced, a respectable person who can be considered as a family member told me that he was in a state of “swinging off the pavement” and that at that time the clock showed seventeen in the local time, whereas he left his house at six in the evening, an hour after the incident.
-Could you tell me the date of the event, please? (The man had an almond moustache, in North Korean jargon, it seemed that he was taking the matter of the genie. He took the job seriously. I answered the implied question “what day?” clearly. He was shocked!)
I repeated,
-Exactly, I said, that was the day…
-In our world where clocks worked properly at that time; let alone going back, there is not even a backwards.
-Then, let me ask your permission and get up. Many thanks for the information you provided.
-Wait, citizen, considerations about the flow of hours, this is something different from the subject we are talking about. You also said that you have experience and ideas in those works. Sit down and talk a bit.

While I was getting ready to tell, I wanted to get up and put it on the coffee table where some newspapers and magazines were scattered if I had a bag, a bag or something. Did not have. So I swapped the places of the esteemed administrator's raincoat with the over-portable handbag on the coat hanger. The honorable man was trying to understand what I wanted to do. I confessed that I always acted like this when I needed to feel at home. Stating that they were not needed, he pressed the bell and asked the concierge to bring "two teas". The manager was a kind person, and it was clear that he had an "abusive plan" as ruthless as any courteous senior figure. The concierge would be at ease with the courtesy he received, so that he would find himself in trouble, so to speak.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 04-16-2023, 03:25 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

I wasn't reading the future; I was examining a bunch of recent facts. The manager, in my opinion, had exceeded his problems in his house, and had thrown him into trouble with an exaggerated courtesy, unfortunately I am using the same word again. With the courage I got from the comfort in the environment, I told my thoughts into his ear. He didn't color or it was obvious that he was angry. He avoided a harsh reaction, however, he muttered again whether I really came from an immigrant family, that's all…
-Manager, you know, “Spending Time” is found in every language with its nuances, like a broad umbrella. Spending time, spending time, killing time are comprehensive concepts under that umbrella. I don't want to go into trivial details like killing time, wasting time. If it is within the scope of “Time Passing”, a good explanation should start by saying: Yes, Passing Time cannot be mentioned in the life of the individual-let's add the family-yes, it is not the Passing Time that depresses, upsets, excites, and squirms, it is the place, the environment, where time carries you after it has passed. , it is cool. “My cousin may not pass the craftsmanship test” … where are you going to repeat that and get upset? When you repeat the same sentence and continue your pessimism, when it gets blocked, it doesn't flow. If your salt is dry, if you have a lot of important or trivial work to do, it is not known how time passes on the agenda. From where? It is not known how the time flowing into peaceful works to be done passes. There is also the time that patients spend, if they do not get bored with the slow flow of time, if they have loved ones next to them. Remember, sorrows decrease when shared, joy grows when shared. As for the addiction of time…
I was just about to finish when I heard a click. My interlocutor ran, making a silent sign with his hand, and opened the door with a sudden and violent movement. We were faced with something incredible. Uncle Bey was on his knees and listening to us with his ear to the door. It was a waste of the mind! The janitor, who ran into the noise, was trying to trap the old man in the door-listening position.
The gentleman in charge had calmed down. He sent the janitor, uncle called the number recorded with the title "my home" on his mobile phone. He met his aunt and said that his wife was in a temporary retirement home built almost on the top of a high mountain due to the corona paralysis that was expected to heal.
I think the man was alive too, what was it that was destroyed in the Counter-Factory or—excuse the phrase—where was it then?

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 04-17-2023, 11:47 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

All of a sudden Lenin talked to stop listening to the Counter Factory Tales so the News from The Counter Factory would be moulded into the shape of a serial.

News From The Counter Factory
Abba Solzhenitsof

THE ROOM OF WOUND DRESSING

I had only the vaguest memory of the affair; there were only the three of us-The dwarf English Aphrodite (Evelyn the Vladimir Ilyich Lenin’s asexual lover, Vladimir himself, and my individual prehistoric existence before the birth of mine one that cannot be asked what he was-doing the work at the time, Vladimir Ilyich and me, they hadn’t given me any tutor to assist me yet. We kept documents -only of the most important documents-in short, all we could reply, very uncertainly, was that we didn’t know anything about any such centres, and there was no need for any hyper-realistically construction here or there. ‘However,’ I could say, interrupting myself as if, in my eagerness to tell the tale, I had gone too far, or as if it were at least possible that I had gone too far, ‘I do hope this story serial isn’t boring you?’ ‘Not at all,’ said the folk in chorus hearkening the two others but me. ‘It’s entertaining us.’ ‘I’m not telling it to entertain you,’ said I. ‘The only reason why it entertains me,’ said Evelyn, ‘is the intuition you give us into the entangled confusion which, in some circumstances, can determine the course of the mankind’s life.’ ‘You haven’t been given any such part of a sensational training instructions yet,’ said Lenin gravely, ‘and I can go on with the story. Naturally not a man of GONCHAROV’s calibre was going to be satisfied with the interactions based on story telling. I admire myself solely, even though my brain’s a thorn in my flesh. The fact is, I distrust everyone, even when, say, I have come to recognize a person on countless occasions as the most trustworthy man alive I distrusts him on the next occasion as if I didn’t know him at all, or more correctly, as if I knew him to be a copy of his. I think that’s quite right, that’s the way an official ought to proceed, but by The Lord’s help, I can’t seem to follow that basic principle. It’s on account of my own nature. You see how frankly I am telling you, a Soviet type leader, all this, I just can’t help it. Great European writers including those Russian pens, on the other hand, distrusted our theme shared over a telling at once.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 04-20-2023, 03:18 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

After several minutes a long chattering-if no passing words and voice ensued. Evelyn asked why it had suddenly occurred to anybody that no people carried to the Counter Factory land surveyor ought to be reduced absolute nihil, and Lenin couldn’t have replied, with the help of asker’s excellent memory, that the first idea had come from the Soviet fans themselves-even asker or answerer-
She replied as lucid as her question,
-“Of course we had long ago forgotten that it came from a different diversities of population planning bundles”.
Lenin then asked why she mentioned the official procedure only now, to which he, himself said that it was because The Soviet had only just remembered it.
That, said Vladimir Ilyich, was very remarkable. To which one could have replied that it wasn’t at all remarkable in an affair that had dragged on so long. Evelyn said no, it was remarkable, because the matter she had dreamt did not exist.
-“Of course, it didn’t exist,” someone said, “since the whole communist dreams had been lost because of the reason that the main proposals of the future discipline could not have been written through full approvals of the Soviet regime.”
Here Lenin said that there must, surely, have been a preliminary note regarding that first principle induced utterings didn’t exist. Lenin added,
-“Here I hesitated, for I didn’t like to claim that a mistake had been made, or say I believed that it had been made, within the speculations-their departments if there could be any- in the people’ mind, Evelyn, perhaps you are blaming the presidium and thinking that reflection on comrades claim should at least have caused everybody to enquire about the case in other main communist disciples.
But that wouldn’t have been right; they wouldn’t want any blame imputed to the Soviet even in their mind. It ought to be a working principle of the Soviet authorities that they do not even consider the possibility of mistakes being made while butchering a noble European culture-The Russian. The excellent organization of the civil war in our beloved Russia would justify that principle, which is necessary if tasks over the escape from homicide in the motherland should to be performed with the utmost celerity. Vladimir Ilyich therefore could not enquire in all departments based on keeping the humanist goals, planning the happiness in Russia; moreover, those departments should not have responded to -especially-Lenin’s enquiries, because they would have noticed at once that they were being asked to look into the possibility of some mistake.’

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 04-25-2023, 03:10 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

‘Mr. Leader, may I interrupt every twittering one with a question?’ asked Evelyn ‘Didn’t you surmise that a supervisory Soviet authority checking everything? From what you think, the organization is of such a kind that one feels quite ill at the mere idea of these supervisory checks failing over and through the documents apropos the counter factory.’ ‘You are very severe,’ said Vladimir Ilyich, ‘but if you multiplied your severity a thousand times, it would still be as nothing compared to the severity of the anti-authority circles’ attitude to themselves so that only a complete stranger would ask your question. Are there any kind of anything authorities? There are only authorities that couldn’t supervise supervisors. To be sure, they’re not intended to escape from detecting mistakes not only in the vulgar sense of the word but in, also, literary parts of narration no matter as expletives or euphonic material, since there could be no correct wordings, and even if there is something of tutorial rhetoric’s, as in our own case, who’s to say that it’s really a correctness in the long run?’
Evelyn cried,
‘That strikes me as an entirely new idea.’
‘It’s a very old one to me,’ said the Soviet leader. ‘I am no less convinced than you that there has been an over correction.’
And yet as a result of despair the English dwarf Aphrodite has fallen very ill, and the first medical supervisory authorities to check the case, those to which we owe the discovery of the source of the over correction, also acknowledge its underlaying mistakes wherein none can claim that the second set of supervisory authorities will use the same method lacking conclusion…
‘So, the third set, and so on with all the others?’ added Lenin, ‘Maybe,’ he said too, ‘but I’d rather not indulge in such reflections, and anyway this is the first time I’ve heard of these corrective Soviet authorities, so of course I can’t understand them yet. Only, I do think that we have to distinguish between two things here: first, what goes on within the authorities’ correcting mission, and what is then official or can be taken as official; and second, my own comrades, outside the orbit of all these official authorities as I am, and threatened by them with such pointless restrictions that I still can’t believe the danger is serious. As for the first point, what you, Lady Evelyn, describe with such astonishing and extraordinary command ad hoc very special mission of the correction is probably over correct.’
He continued,
Only I wouldn’t mind hearing a word about myself as well.’
‘I’m coming to that,’ said Evelyn, ‘but you couldn’t understand it without a little more presumable covering all mistakes waiting for to have been corrected.’

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 04-29-2023, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLZHENITSOF View Post

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

‘Mr. Leader, may I interrupt every twittering one with a question?’ asked Evelyn ‘Didn’t you surmise that a supervisory Soviet authority checking everything? From what you think, the organization is of such a kind that one feels quite ill at the mere idea of these supervisory checks failing over and through the documents apropos the counter factory.’ ‘You are very severe,’ said Vladimir Ilyich, ‘but if you multiplied your severity a thousand times, it would still be as nothing compared to the severity of the anti-authority circles’ attitude to themselves so that only a complete stranger would ask your question. Are there any kind of anything authorities? There are only authorities that couldn’t supervise supervisors. To be sure, they’re not intended to escape from detecting mistakes not only in the vulgar sense of the word but in, also, literary parts of narration no matter as expletives or euphonic material, since there could be no correct wordings, and even if there is something of tutorial rhetoric’s, as in our own case, who’s to say that it’s really a correctness in the long run?’
Evelyn cried,
‘That strikes me as an entirely new idea.’
‘It’s a very old one to me,’ said the Soviet leader. ‘I am no less convinced than you that there has been an over correction.’
And yet as a result of despair the English dwarf Aphrodite has fallen very ill, and the first medical supervisory authorities to check the case, those to which we owe the discovery of the source of the over correction, also acknowledge its underlaying mistakes wherein none can claim that the second set of supervisory authorities will use the same method lacking conclusion…
‘So, the third set, and so on with all the others?’ added Lenin, ‘Maybe,’ he said too, ‘but I’d rather not indulge in such reflections, and anyway this is the first time I’ve heard of these corrective Soviet authorities, so of course I can’t understand them yet. Only, I do think that we have to distinguish between two things here: first, what goes on within the authorities’ correcting mission, and what is then official or can be taken as official; and second, my own comrades, outside the orbit of all these official authorities as I am, and threatened by them with such pointless restrictions that I still can’t believe the danger is serious. As for the first point, what you, Lady Evelyn, describe with such astonishing and extraordinary command ad hoc very special mission of the correction is probably over correct.’
He continued,
Only I wouldn’t mind hearing a word about myself as well.’
‘I’m coming to that,’ said Evelyn, ‘but you couldn’t understand it without a little more presumable covering all mistakes waiting for to have been corrected.’

TO BE CONTINUED...
Vladimir Ilyich mumbled,
‘I even mentioned the supervisory authorities shouldered the task of archives too soon so, I’ll go back to my argument with another but you. As I said, my defences concerning official reports and Soviet morality gradually came down, and yet if another one I should be looking for can gain even the slightest advantage over someone else, she or he has already won the day, because then her or his close attention, energy, and presence of mind would be all the greater, and to the man she or he might have been attacking she or he might be a fearsome sight, although a welcome one to that human’s enemies spoiling documents!’
Evelyn laughed,
‘It’s because I’ve had this experience in such cases that I can speak of somebody, no matter female or male, as I do. By the way, I’ve never yet managed to set eyes on her or him myself, she or he can’t come down here for she or he would have been so overworked. As her or his position has been described to me, all the walls are hidden behind Kremlin dooms of huge bundles of secretly distorted stacked one above another, and these are only the files on which a red comrade in charge of archives could be seen working at present.’
Vladimir Ilyich coughed to clear his vocal cords, and parleyed,
‘Since files are always being taken out of the bundles or put back into them, and it’s all done in a great hurry, the towers of Kremlin might be collapsing, and the sound of them constantly crashing to the floor has become typical of Soviet Polit-bureau senior members’ offices.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 05-03-2023, 12:29 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Vladimir Ilyich Lenin’ aide de camp commented,
‘Well, the comrades in charge of keeping verity linked documents are real workers, and they devote the same attention to both the smallest cases and the largest.’
‘Mr, Aide de camp of mine’ said Vladimir, ‘you keep calling Evelyn-The dwarf English Aphrodite case one of the smallest, yet a great many officials have put their minds to it, and while it may have been very small at first, the zeal of officials like those in charge of archives has made it into a major one.’
‘That is unfortunate, and not at all what I want,’ said Evelyn, ‘since I have no ambition to see towers of files about me rise in the air and come crashing down,’
The aide de camp uttered thoughtfully,
‘The people hired in the official Soviet archives just want to work at a little drawing-board in peace as humble comrades.’
‘No,’ said the Lenin, ‘it’s not a major case, you have no grounds for complaint there. It is one of the smallest of small cases. The quality of the Evelyn’s case is not determined by the amount of work done on it, and if that’s what you think you are still very far from understanding the comrades.’
Evelyn spoke,
‘But even if it did depend on the amount of work, my case would be one of the slightest so, there are far more normal cases, I mean cases where no so-called mistakes creep in, and indeed much more rewarding work is done on them in Kremlin Palace.’
Vladimir laughed,
‘Anyway, you know nothing at all about the real work your case has entailed, and I will now tell you about it. At first The Soviet Archive Experts left me right out of it, but then some sneak officials arrived, and there were daily hearings of highly regarded members of Soviet Politburo, all taken down for the records.’
Respectable Aide de camp added,
‘Most of the comrades have backed me in that case, and only a few expressed distrust, saying that the question of Evelyn concerns a beloved chief of a gang, say the Soviet Leader’s interests closely, and thinking that they detected secret deals of some kind and instances of injustice!’
Evelyn giggled,
‘Furthermore, they found a victim as I may be, and the Soviet Archive Staff was bound to be convinced, from what they said, that if I had raised the question at the Soviet Politburo, not all its members would have been against the appointment of a dwarf Aphrodite lover of the scarlet dictator-Lenin so that something obvious-I mean the fact that no stranger lover was needed-was at least observed by peevish blue eyes of The Classical Nordic Rus.’
Lenin completed
‘A man called stereotype Russians were particularly active here-you probably don’t know them. They might not be bad people, but they are robust and have a wild imagination.’

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 05-03-2023, 11:57 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

A man interrupted all explanations moulded in words. He’s the brother-in-law of another man. He said,
‘I’m a brother-in-law, ant situation comes to the meaning of a verity reiterating that I’m the master Archiver?’ And he described a bearded man he had seen at his-namely the brother-in-law there- yes his’s house.
‘Yeah, that’s him,’ said the dictator. ‘I know his wife as well,’ added Evelyn, trying a shot at random.
‘Quite possibly,’ said the scarlet despot, and fell silent. ‘She’s beautiful,’ said Evelyn-The dwarf English Aphrodite, ‘but rather pale, and suffering from asthma. I suppose she comes from the sanatorium?’ As it could be evaluated phonetically this was said half as a question. Vladimir Ilyich Lenin looked at the time, poured a sirop he used to carry in his valet like bag into a small spoon, and quickly swallowed it.
‘I suppose all you know of the Soviet hospitals are the offices?’ asked the brother-in-law. brusquely. ‘Yes,’ agreed the claimant, with a sardonic, and yet very, very earnest smile, ‘and they’re the most important part of all comrades’ healthy life.’
Lenin spoke to the group,
‘As for the brother in love: if we could keep him out of the sanatorium, we’d nearly all of us be glad, not least Evelyn.’
But at that time Evelyn gained some influence;
‘He’s not a good speaker, but he shouts, and that’s enough for many people.’
Vladimir Ilyich approved her,
‘That’s how it happened that I was obliged to lay the whole affair before Soviet politburo members, which in fact was the brother in law’s sole success at first, for of course the great majority of the politburo wouldn’t hear of appointing a super archiver.’
For there should be other brothers in law, one of them would give detailed speculation of his,
‘That might be several decades after, but the case of a super archiver shall not be settled, yes, never really be settled all the time, partly because of the conscientious approach of Monsieur de Soviet Chief, who was trying to discover the motives of both the majority and the opposition through the most careful keeping archives, and partly because of the stupidity and ambition of archivers generally…’
One of the body-guards of Lenin-who has various personal links with all the Soviet authorities-, which set his imagination to work thinking up more and more new ideas, coughed and laughed meaningfully.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 05-04-2023, 11:45 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Evelyn, however, was not to be deceived by Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, and the same Vladimir himself aske’,
‘How, indeed, could I deceive Evelyn?’
Chief archiver commented in a little while,
‘And yet if she was not to be deceived new enquiries were necessary, and even before they were dealt with Lenin or Evelyn had come up with something fresh.’
His mind is very quick, it’s all of a piece with his stupidity. Then they might have come to a particular feature of the Soviet official mechanism.
Vladimir introduced his extra commentary apropos talking in a state of delirium,
‘When an affair has been under consideration regarding archives for a very long time, and even before assessment of it is complete, it could happen that something occurs to settle it, huh?
Evelyn talked as a sudden flash of lightning at some unforeseeable point,
‘We ought to be quick while solving archive problems otherwise we can’t pinpoint it later so that this case is thus brought to an arbitrary, if usually quite correct, conclusion.’
Lenin sighed,
‘It’s as if the official mechanism could no longer stand up to the tension within the matters of archive induced dilemmas and the years of attrition over the document shelves caused by the same factor, which in itself may be slight…’
And he has made the decision of its own accord with no need for the officials to take a hand. Of course, there has not been any algorithm , and certainly some official or other made a note of the matter concluding the case, or came to an unwritten decision, but at least nobody can find out, even from the authority, which official made the decision in this case and why.
A senior member from the supervisory authorities will discover some new points in the debate
‘But we ourselves never do anything neither evil nor good, and by then hardly anyone would be interested frankly in the matters of document savings.’
Lenin appreciated that discourse,
‘Well, as I was saying, Soviet Politburo decisions are not generally excellent, and the only disruptive aspect of them is that, as it usually turns out, we learn not anything from documents about archives but from losing them.’
Evelyn cried,
‘It’s too late, for plunging into such passionate discussion of an affair that should have been settled long ago still goes on. I don’t know whether such a decision has been taken in our case for there is much to suggest that it has and much to suggest that it hasn’t but if it had, then a note of our appointment would have been sent to ourselves, and we all would have set out on our long journey towards here or there.’

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 05-07-2023, 10:40 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Meanwhile a little time would have passed, and Vladimir Ilyich would still have been narrating himself to exhaustion on the same case and from the other side Evelyn would have been reciting and exaggerating, and the rest of the comrades listening to both should have been plagued by the pair of them. Lenin would be telling,
‘I merely suggest this possibility of saving and using documents, but I do know the following for certain: meanwhile an archive authorities discovered that many years ago…’
The dwarf English Aphrodite backed Vladimir,
‘Archive Departments had not, regretfully sent any enquiry neither Lenin nor to me-the lover of Lenin about the lover and the beloved, and no answer ever could come back.’
The highest rank archive authority spoke,
‘I was asked about it recently, and then of course the whole matter was cleared up. All archive departments ought to be satisfied with their zero answer, to the effect that no document linked to the great love was needed, and Soviet Politburo was obliged to realize that it had not been the unique institution competent to deal with such cases and, through no fault of its own, had done a great deal of unnecessary and nerve-racking mission of archive service.’
Evelyn mingled all terms,
‘If new work hadn’t been coming in from all sides, as usual, and if yours had not, after all, been a very small case-we might almost say the smallest of the small-then we would probably all have breathed a sigh of relief after turning a blind eye to that mission of documentaries, all of us including even Vladimir Ilyich himself, with only Soviet Politburo Members still feeling ridiculously rancorous.’
Lenin broke in on,
‘Then, the respectable archivers imagine my dismay when, after the happy conclusion of the whole affair- what affair for the Lord’s sake after all? Affair de Coeur? -and a great deal of time spoiled in vain has passed since then too you suddenly turn up, and it looks as if the whole thing is going to begin again.’
The-seemingly-archiver talked,
‘I am firmly determined not to allow this, okay?’
Lenin revoked details,
‘As I am sure you will understand.’ ‘To be sure,’ said Vladimir., ‘but I understand even better that I and perhaps the law too has been shockingly abused. Personally, I will know how to defend myself.’
Evelyn worried,
‘How are you going to do that?’ asked she.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 05-13-2023, 10:53 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

An expected silence would reign and something as the rest of the near past might be shared well:
………………..
The same and yet in umpteen appearances exhibiting friend of the uncle’s friend-the one and only fixed personality induced person of The Against Factory thereby narrated in details could reply the question, inasmuch as he spoke;
‘I can’t tell you, I don’t wish to impose on your quantum physics bailiwick of yours the miraculous events we all have shared but I suggest you consider me as-well, I won’t imply comrades over the comrades, since we are total strangers-but to some extent an associate. I can’t allow ourselves to be accepted as a certain group here, but otherwise you can turn to me-instead carrying various aspects to have escaped from existence with confidence, although only within the limits of my power in changing within the personal verities from face and body to thought and sense, which is covering a large spectrum.’
The officer whose office-its door-had exposed to an unexpected spying act through that very uncle’s friend would bold him,
‘You keep talking’, said he, ‘about the possibility of my being not accepted as a member of the accidental group here, but I have already been appointed in that capacity. Here is the physical and spiritual existence.’
‘You are exposed to be annihilated at any time’, said the supposed uncle’s friend, ‘is valuable and deserves respect for the sake of Counter Factory administration, which does seem to be genuine over the assault upon your daily life, but otherwise-no, I dare not even tell you my opinion furthermore!’ adding: ‘What on earth are we all doing?’
The uncle linked victim, who suddenly out of sight for some time, and the officer had obviously not failed to find this body at least they were looking for, and had then tried to shut everything up in the physical existence again, but had failed in that too because of a certain well organized and exorbitantly micro, solid black hole glued on his skin, mucosa or so. So, the temporary group and its extra temporary members had thought of a plan that they were now putting into practice against Counter Factory and sub-micro pocket black hole.
One should had laid the micro black-hole down on its proper place, and stuffed all its annexes into it is inner organ, and the others present aided by the officer and the sat on the black-hole accesses, thus trying to squeeze them slowly shut. ‘So, the evil hasn’t been able to gulp the uncle’s friend,’ said the officer.
Somebody coughed
‘Well, that’s a pity, but you know the story now, so we don’t really need the uncle’s friend any more. Anyway, it’s sure to be found some time, the victim is probably at the gulping power’s main place’.
Officer or rather the person in charge of the office-who should know the verity showing all researchers that there could be neither a certain nor any main place applicable in the case of normal size or micro black holes-and its administrative security warned everybody,
‘The power that could swallow a man might have a great many ropes-regarding the string theory-there sufficient to catch, bind and swallow all of us. Now, bring an hand lamp over here, and let somebody read-through internet a reliable article based on micro black-holes to me.’
I came over or rather near, say nearer, probably looking even more grey and insignificant than before as I sat down on the edge of the armchair-if there were any-close to the victim’s last surface whereon we all saw him before he had disappeared. After we would have enlightened much more powerfully the environment only his wry face showed now in the light the clear, stern features softened by the ravages of being swallowed by a micro black-hole. No sooner had he looked at the article I had opened by means of my mobile than he sticked out his tongue and disappeared again.
Then they read the article on space-from the abdominal cavity to the galaxies-together, whispering to each other from time to time, and finally, just as the other personalities to get around them were cheering because they had finally managed to see the face of the victim-available thereabout-who had been carried to Counter Factory first to have been made lost and parted into several-and yet same-friends of the uncle and swallowed by a micro blackhole was looking at them in quiet gratitude, I said:
‘Monsieur le officer should be thinking just as I do, and now we all can venture to speak our mind: We ought to grasp the apocalypse hereby caused by Counter Factory therein and the micro blackhole placed on this unfortunately swallowed victim first, and secondly to have gulped him turning into a man anil that could be seen at times.’
This commentary of mine is not an official communication at all, but a private one. After my words echoed in the official corridors of the institute the order would be hearkened:
‘That’s clear enough even from the salutation beginning with, “Dear Sir”. What’s more, there isn’t a word in it about your being accepted as an astronomer or physicist, it just deals in general terms with service to the against factory and micro-black hole, and even that says nothing binding, only that you have been appointed “as you know”, that is to say, the number one witness of proof of the fact that you have been appointed to parleys on the case. Finally, you aren’t officially referred to us!
The officer-formally Monsieur le director- gnarled,
‘I, as your immediate authority, who will provide you with extraordinary commentaries apropos everything else hypernatural, and I’ve done most of that already but quantum physics. This is all as clear as the day’s to us who are accustomed to reading official evaluations, and as a consequence read officially accepted articles even better.’
I would break in on,
‘But I’m not surprised that you, a respectable director, don’t understand this extraordinary event. Altogether, the article means nothing but that the founding fathers of Counter Factory should personally intend to concern themselves with you should you be accepted into the service of commenting unfinished articles’
He revolted,
‘You couldn’t interpret the sophisticatedly written material well so well as one should expect, huh?

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 05-16-2023, 10:56 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

........NOP?.....OOOPS!'
All the more one should not pay attention to the constant attribution of mine to him as officer he should be called as the director because everyone around me, including myself, should have known that he was one of the directors of the institute. Although they mainly deal with the observatory works therein, these officers must have considered themselves responsible for space sciences within the borders of the province, since the city was not a very large place, I think. Anyway, it's for all of us not to mess with the most crucial node…. In fact, I understood everything on behalf of-or for the sake of the whole city-people: our uncle's friend was the number one boss, intellectually or financially, or both, who built the counter-factory and might make his engineer to devise the pocket black-hole.
The terrifying aspect of it was this: The manager was one of the boss's men who came out of his pocket black hole and scammed us, and I was reading it through his eyes. The fact that events revealed their nature to me through the million-fold mysterious veils that they had unexpectedly covered was a humanitarian task on me, and there were two solution points that this task had to reach. First of all, to understand the purpose of the project, and then to understand the damage to every inch of the earth I live on, including the city I live on.
For the first time in my life, I was faced with tasks that concern the whole humanity, from the point of both abstract and concrete notions. I never thought if I would be able to handle all this, just like the powerful but thoughtless officers who made a military coup, I just started to experience my enthusiasm. Up to this point, everything had developed with all kinds of feelings and thoughts and almost completed its development in the form of "my life is a novel" in the language of street vagrants. However, I had to clarify with the help of the owners of that draft, that application, a criminal bill that I had to illuminate and that was of a criminal nature, and even more than just a bill, huh? Surprisingly and horribly, the only people I contacted about this were the perpetrators of the crime I was chasing.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 05-20-2023, 01:42 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

It is obvious that respectable uncle was swallowed by the black hole in his pocket in the principal's office, and that nothing can be seen whereout he disappeared because the black hole might continue to exist below microscopic dimensions reigning time and to have kept it under the control of a perpetual braking system. Inasmuch as I wonder if we had followed a late March week into spring as we spent a few hours in the principal's office and in the hallway where the office doors opened. I ran down the stairs or I ran up the stairs-this is a necessity, and grammar wouldn’t recognize the rules. Their 3-4storey houses couldn’t prevent the sun from setting early-now and then. So, I should sit and write that fresh air feeling like a revolution in an era of my life.
Ah, those classic and still-living city vibes... One example of these is that I lived in England just before the 2000s. Neighborhood residents borrowed time and borrowed money to fix their deteriorated businesses, paid off debts and collected debts, remembering their times in various eras, sharing memories, visiting each other in the evenings to share a glass of hot or cold drink... maybe a few cookies in between... The people there shared with the families of classical humanity. It is impossible not to realize that they are living the highest quality period in terms of family induced social relations. It should not be forgotten that as a writer of a certain age due to my age, I have seen and lived this neighborhood example in my life.
I came to the neighborhood where my uncle's friend's house is located, because while I was making such philosophical analyzes, a voice inside me said that Uncle Bey was at home. However, I knocked on his neighbor's door, not theirs. Forgive my surprise, uncle opened the door, I know it's hard to believe, but that's exactly what happened. The matrices that I came across here, let's say in mathematical language, exhibited the following things based on sameness, oppositions and inconsistencies: first of all, the parcel of senior uncle, his neighbor's house was filled with colors that we see very often as of mid-autumn, and of course, when you open the kitchen door, you get the feeling that you will see a pomegranate tree. However, if the person who opens the door is someone other than the uncle, especially if the next-door neighbor is a different person than his old friend, the wallpaper at the entrance turns from apricot to pipe tobacco. Well, if this determination is the uncle who opened the door, wouldn't it slip into the medlar... you have to calculate.
All in all, the reaction from this man namely the clone of senior uncle would come without any delay would come, and inasmuch as it came. It naturally means much more than an official communication. It just doesn’t mean what you think it means.’ ‘Do you know me?’ asked he ‘No,’ said I. ‘Do you, be in charge of narrating? No, I don’t either. We don’t know him.’
‘That’s strange,’ said he, and carried on with,
‘He’s let me call myself bad names I, the son of one of the deputy viceroys made of corduroy.’
‘My dear sir,’ said I, ‘how can you be expected to use artificial intelligence, while knowing all the sons of all the vice-viceroys?’ ‘Very well,’ said Uncle bey, ‘then you’ll just have to believe me when I tell you that he is I am and vice versa. I had a difference of opinion with the main man I have been radiated the friend of your uncle on the day of my arrival in the Against Factory. He the main I then spoke on the telephone to a deputy viceroy called governor like Albert Schweitzer and was told that I had indeed been appointed a cloned uncle bey.’
‘How do you explain that, Mr Friend of Uncle?’
‘Very easily,’ said the I by means of to have been both I and he.’
‘You must have really been in contact with The Against Factory Government.’
‘All your contacts are only apparent, but as a result of the other cloned “HE” s’ or rather “I”’s ignorance for you think that they are real. And as for the mobile call: look, there’s no classical phones here in the houses, and we certainly have plenty to do with the governors. Mobiles may come in useful at official places and so on, rather like a “Walkman”, but that’s all. Have you ever called up anyone there?’
‘NOP!’
‘Well, then perhaps you’ll see what I mean. The cells obviously work very well in the modern communication, I’ve been told that they are calling up all the time here and there, which of course speeds the work The Against Factory up a great deal. Down here, we hear that constant ringing melodies as a rushing, singing sound around, and I’m sure humans-including the main character in The Human Fall Flat serial play-have heard it too. But that sound of mobile is the only real, trustworthy information that the cells could convey to us down here, and everything else is just an illusion.’
‘There is no telephone connection to the department devising pocket black hole, is there?’
‘There’s no base stations to have been passing on our cell calls; if we call someone in that department from here, the ought to be ringing in all the departments of The Against Factory!’
Silence would reigned for seconds…And yet the subject should be fully understood and explained, and for this purpose, the subject had also to be changed from the middle based on the heart of the matter; so, I would speak,
‘Making living things, say humans, invisible, by the way, duplication and cloning is perhaps a process that you or your original entity-body and soul- are exposed to. But the main thing for individuals is development. You should not be silent when you are one of the three or five parts of the one person and have the opportunity to speak: have you improved?'
He could not answer that because he was not original, he had never heard of development. However, as within the Artificial Intelligence style-as if he really had cared-he whispered his question semi excitedly,
‘In what ways do individuals develop?’
‘It takes time for me to play theorist. So let me string the elements, you propose them:
“Place: A detached house where the middle class lived in one of the Balkan countries or the Mediterranean basin…
Vital tools: Cookware, celebrated or not celebrated birthdays, many country joys, large and small, arranged according to the types of picnics, including the overture of a flamenco-guitarist that one of us heard on the radio before leaving home, of course, someone killed in a military coup, employment exam-success not a prerequisite-and a conversation that belongs to it, tooth extraction, dental veneer, filling; having teeth extracted, not remembering the names of most of them when looking at pictures of primary school friends in the album;
The end result is contingent work: Lottery winnings and so on.”
He would contribute incoherently,
‘Or perhaps they would if, as I know for a fact, the outcome was not turned off on nearly all of them, and I dare remark that now and then a tired off officer-why an officer? - feels the need to amuse himself a little-especially in the little hours of the day or at night-and switches the sound-what or whose sound? - back on, and then one gets an exclamation, but in the way that it might be only a joke.’
I shouldn’t disturb him while raving and it would be very understandable.
‘Who has the right to disturb such important uselessness, always going full steam ahead, with his own little private worries as counted above, say abovementioned, huh?
‘I really don’t understand how even a half nephew like you can believe that if one calls, say, him…’
‘It will really be I who answer you. More likely it will be some invisible folk swallowed by pocket black-hole in quite a different universe. Although then again, a wonderful moment might would come to mind when I happened to see you as the unlucky person to have been abducted to The Against Factory. Now you yourself is to provide us with more verities based on there. But, alas, you are not yourself, and couldn’t speak to anybody on behalf of you-The Uncle Bey at least five people in one-the main uncle. In that case, of course, it’s advisable to hurry away from cell calling and to use camera in the currently impending call before the worst news is heard from the other side.’
‘Well, that’s not how I saw it,’ said he. ‘I wasn’t to know these details, but it’s true that I didn’t have much confidence in camera backed mobile calls. I was always aware that only something experienced or achieved in the counter factory itself has any real significance firstly needed in understand the production process as a whole to have been covering the function, secondly producing the pocket blackhole.’
‘You’re right,’ said I, pouncing on one part of the modern communication induced chance of ours, ‘of course those, camera backed calls have real significance, why not?’
We immediately started a video phone call from a cafe. On the one hand, he is sipping our coffee, on the other hand, from his cell phone - whose cell phone, for God's sake? We were dialing the manager's mobile number that was always busy. Children playing cowboys on the street, clocks ticking midnight—not surprisingly, to the deviation of perceived life dimensions. Isn't it that pocket black holes are built? Yes, fast believers were sluggish at their work after lunch because sometimes such is the natural result of monetary politics, people rest by working, they may perceive that they are starving.
A swallow could be watched from the south-facing window of the little cafe, constantly jumping from roof to roof, but the dried-up swallow used to build a nest in its beak, waiting for its paint from the light gray on the outside of the building while it dried, turning it into a lightly candied rebellious honey-oh, a rebellious honey-colored honey- For eyes that can't see the mistletoe, wouldn't every ten years of life count as a tenth loss of the realm that was grasped?
How could have a cell call backed by camera passed on from the director’s office administered by an official authority be insignificant? I parleyed so just now, in connection with the main uncle. None of what it says has any official meaning, if you ascribe official meaning to it, you are wrong; on the other hand, its private significance, whether friendly or hostile, is very great, generally greater than an official meaning can ever be.’
Finally, a mobile phone video connection was established. On the one hand, the meteorology director is talking to us with an apologetic smile, trying to look at the camera as much as possible, on the other hand, from time to time, say fumes, say vapors, if you want, call it mists, in an environment that distorts our field of vision, uncle, who occasionally shows his head and sticks out his tongue, then disappears like crazy behind his image. he managed or kept around him in a way that gave no clue whether he was leading or joining the rushing group around him.
Shortly after your phone was answered, what happened, and Uncle Bey got rid of the black hole he was carrying on him-yes, because the black hole in his pocket had swallowed him-and was with the people in the room, preserving its slightly belly gloom, that is, it became visible. The event that would not surprise those who know a little physics was before our eyes; Of course, the derivative Uncle Bey next to me disappeared with the sight of the original and took over the watch of being snobby by sticking his head out from time to time, or rather sticking out his tongue, from the vapors that reappeared less than a second later.
Again, as those who know a little physics can guess, even if we see his tongue, his face is not visible and he was joking with his tongue that he pulled out of the middle of an empty head structure. In the environment of surprises illuminated by knowledge, I entered the neighboring house, the door of which was opened by the derivative uncle. Here, the entrance corridor to which the rooms open, the sailor's lantern, which hung close to the sill rather than the ceiling, above the slightly symmetrical door, lit a light day and night, using electricity instead of oil.
At the hallway, the boots that the household wore in muddy or snowy weather, and at least the rubber-soled shoes, were lined up close to the wall of the room opposite the stairs. In order to occupy a place on the stair handrail in a way that will come to the hand of the person going up from the first steps, the loops of the carpet are thick, rather than the rug put there to dry, and the colors of the animals -to have been intervened by the designer to be hide-, from yellow to orange smoke, including blue and green, are harmoniously expensive a living room mat appeared. Adjacent to the room on the right, a half-closed door was telling clearly where it opened, silently and safely.
Uncle Bey's old neighbor came out of this door and walked towards me with his eyes wide open in astonishment, so when I knocked on the door at least to save my situation, I asked why the uncle, or rather, the derivative uncle, opened the door. I knew this neighbor uncle, just as he knew me well; He hugged my neck with his love that smelled of a little longing.
He was in amazement, he could not control excitedly, this time he asked me where the uncle had entered and why he had opened the door. Based on my preliminary information, I reminded the incident that this uncle bey disappeared for a very short time and was unrecognizable for some reason when he returned. When he said “you are right” to me, he almost turned into tears in order to show that he was right too.
On the one hand, we had this adventure of introduction, on the other hand, I brought the video communication on the open phone to his attention and for a moment we asked the uncle what was going on, as if we were making a duet with our eyes. Instead, the manager replied, and to use his own expression, which he had been in love with since his childhood, Uncle Bey had no choice but to marry a beautiful woman. The principal, on the case of the main uncle, stated that the letter he wrote to the esteemed manager to mediate in this matter reached them just before our meeting through video cell call. I asked him if he knew the uncle before, and he said that he didn't, as expected.
‘Very well,’ said I. ‘Assuming it’s all as you say, then I must have been one the numerous-myriad literally- culprits in this weird project; in fact look at it properly, and when the official institution thought, many years ago, of hiring someone aptitude from the point of fitting to the peculiarities of inaptitude it was an act of animosity within friendship to me, and act after act of friendship followed, until at last I was leading all the world to the trap therein to no good purpose and then threatened with exploiting through abduction, gulping, putting in parts the most precious asset of the human: identification..’
Director seemingly fallen in panic,
‘There’s something in what you say, you’re right to think that tricksters from the counter factory must be taken paradoxically for its production should product something against production. Beside caution is necessary here, not just here, and yet there briefly everywhere, and the more important point in the matter that The Productivity of The Against Factory ought to be concerned everything but producing, the more necessary it is to be twice as cautious as any factory would be while functioning.’
Both the Director and his boss, say The Main Uncle Bey revolted instantly,
‘We don’t understand what you say about being entrapped here because of the fact that you are an observer, and observing subjects couldn’t fall into any trap on the way they should have chosen freely.’
‘If you had followed what I was claiming better, you would surely realize that the weird things of you caused are far too difficult for humans to be able to decipher it in the course of some big annihilations which could be put before an observer as an output out of everything from creation to passing away.’
‘So, the output shall be’, said Uncle Bey., ‘that everything should have been from the very beginning very confused and nothing could be solved, and both The Against factory and The Pocket Black Hole ought to be being thrown out.’
‘Who would venture to rescue the mankind from this err… apocalypse?’ asked I.
‘Sure…Anything apocryphal!’ The director would jeer! ‘The very multitude of numerical apprehensions in the earlier solutions assure us of the most scientific treatment, but you appear to be over-sensitive. No one could be keeping you in this antic Viking town as Moscow, but that finding of mine doesn’t amount to being thrown out.’
‘Oh, Mr. Director, my dear sir,’ said I, ‘now you’re the one seeing all this too clearly amongst the tumult we’ve caused together. Let me tell you some of the things that keep in the depths of my counter factory inquiries: the scientific virtue I have inherited from my Russian Hebrew genetics induced nobility; my long and difficult educational years; my well-founded hopes of my scholar appointment whereof; my complete lack of means; the impossibility of finding suitable studies in the drawing room at home henceforth to this extend; and last but not least my love for solving problem generally that comes from this town I was born.’

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 05-20-2023, 01:43 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

It is obvious that respectable uncle was swallowed by the black hole in his pocket in the principal's office, and that nothing can be seen whereout he disappeared because the black hole might continue to exist below microscopic dimensions reigning time and to have kept it under the control of a perpetual braking system. Inasmuch as I wonder if we had followed a late March week into spring as we spent a few hours in the principal's office and in the hallway where the office doors opened. I ran down the stairs or I ran up the stairs-this is a necessity, and grammar wouldn’t recognize the rules. Their 3-4storey houses couldn’t prevent the sun from setting early-now and then. So, I should sit and write that fresh air feeling like a revolution in an era of my life.
Ah, those classic and still-living city vibes... One example of these is that I lived in England just before the 2000s. Neighborhood residents borrowed time and borrowed money to fix their deteriorated businesses, paid off debts and collected debts, remembering their times in various eras, sharing memories, visiting each other in the evenings to share a glass of hot or cold drink... maybe a few cookies in between... The people there shared with the families of classical humanity. It is impossible not to realize that they are living the highest quality period in terms of family induced social relations. It should not be forgotten that as a writer of a certain age due to my age, I have seen and lived this neighborhood example in my life.
I came to the neighborhood where my uncle's friend's house is located, because while I was making such philosophical analyzes, a voice inside me said that Uncle Bey was at home. However, I knocked on his neighbor's door, not theirs. Forgive my surprise, uncle opened the door, I know it's hard to believe, but that's exactly what happened. The matrices that I came across here, let's say in mathematical language, exhibited the following things based on sameness, oppositions and inconsistencies: first of all, the parcel of senior uncle, his neighbor's house was filled with colors that we see very often as of mid-autumn, and of course, when you open the kitchen door, you get the feeling that you will see a pomegranate tree. However, if the person who opens the door is someone other than the uncle, especially if the next-door neighbor is a different person than his old friend, the wallpaper at the entrance turns from apricot to pipe tobacco. Well, if this determination is the uncle who opened the door, wouldn't it slip into the medlar... you have to calculate.
All in all, the reaction from this man namely the clone of senior uncle would come without any delay would come, and inasmuch as it came. It naturally means much more than an official communication. It just doesn’t mean what you think it means.’ ‘Do you know me?’ asked he ‘No,’ said I. ‘Do you, be in charge of narrating? No, I don’t either. We don’t know him.’
‘That’s strange,’ said he, and carried on with,
‘He’s let me call myself bad names I, the son of one of the deputy viceroys made of corduroy.’
‘My dear sir,’ said I, ‘how can you be expected to use artificial intelligence, while knowing all the sons of all the vice-viceroys?’ ‘Very well,’ said Uncle bey, ‘then you’ll just have to believe me when I tell you that he is I am and vice versa. I had a difference of opinion with the main man I have been radiated the friend of your uncle on the day of my arrival in the Against Factory. He the main I then spoke on the telephone to a deputy viceroy called governor like Albert Schweitzer and was told that I had indeed been appointed a cloned uncle bey.’
‘How do you explain that, Mr Friend of Uncle?’
‘Very easily,’ said the I by means of to have been both I and he.’
‘You must have really been in contact with The Against Factory Government.’
‘All your contacts are only apparent, but as a result of the other cloned “HE” s’ or rather “I”’s ignorance for you think that they are real. And as for the mobile call: look, there’s no classical phones here in the houses, and we certainly have plenty to do with the governors. Mobiles may come in useful at official places and so on, rather like a “Walkman”, but that’s all. Have you ever called up anyone there?’
‘NOP!’
‘Well, then perhaps you’ll see what I mean. The cells obviously work very well in the modern communication, I’ve been told that they are calling up all the time here and there, which of course speeds the work The Against Factory up a great deal. Down here, we hear that constant ringing melodies as a rushing, singing sound around, and I’m sure humans-including the main character in The Human Fall Flat serial play-have heard it too. But that sound of mobile is the only real, trustworthy information that the cells could convey to us down here, and everything else is just an illusion.’
‘There is no telephone connection to the department devising pocket black hole, is there?’
‘There’s no base stations to have been passing on our cell calls; if we call someone in that department from here, the ought to be ringing in all the departments of The Against Factory!’
Silence would reigned for seconds…And yet the subject should be fully understood and explained, and for this purpose, the subject had also to be changed from the middle based on the heart of the matter; so, I would speak,
‘Making living things, say humans, invisible, by the way, duplication and cloning is perhaps a process that you or your original entity-body and soul- are exposed to. But the main thing for individuals is development. You should not be silent when you are one of the three or five parts of the one person and have the opportunity to speak: have you improved?'
He could not answer that because he was not original, he had never heard of development. However, as within the Artificial Intelligence style-as if he really had cared-he whispered his question semi excitedly,
‘In what ways do individuals develop?’
‘It takes time for me to play theorist. So let me string the elements, you propose them:
“Place: A detached house where the middle class lived in one of the Balkan countries or the Mediterranean basin…
Vital tools: Cookware, celebrated or not celebrated birthdays, many country joys, large and small, arranged according to the types of picnics, including the overture of a flamenco-guitarist that one of us heard on the radio before leaving home, of course, someone killed in a military coup, employment exam-success not a prerequisite-and a conversation that belongs to it, tooth extraction, dental veneer, filling; having teeth extracted, not remembering the names of most of them when looking at pictures of primary school friends in the album;
The end result is contingent work: Lottery winnings and so on.”
He would contribute incoherently,
‘Or perhaps they would if, as I know for a fact, the outcome was not turned off on nearly all of them, and I dare remark that now and then a tired off officer-why an officer? - feels the need to amuse himself a little-especially in the little hours of the day or at night-and switches the sound-what or whose sound? - back on, and then one gets an exclamation, but in the way that it might be only a joke.’
I shouldn’t disturb him while raving and it would be very understandable.
‘Who has the right to disturb such important uselessness, always going full steam ahead, with his own little private worries as counted above, say abovementioned, huh?
‘I really don’t understand how even a half nephew like you can believe that if one calls, say, him…’
‘It will really be I who answer you. More likely it will be some invisible folk swallowed by pocket black-hole in quite a different universe. Although then again, a wonderful moment might would come to mind when I happened to see you as the unlucky person to have been abducted to The Against Factory. Now you yourself is to provide us with more verities based on there. But, alas, you are not yourself, and couldn’t speak to anybody on behalf of you-The Uncle Bey at least five people in one-the main uncle. In that case, of course, it’s advisable to hurry away from cell calling and to use camera in the currently impending call before the worst news is heard from the other side.’
‘Well, that’s not how I saw it,’ said he. ‘I wasn’t to know these details, but it’s true that I didn’t have much confidence in camera backed mobile calls. I was always aware that only something experienced or achieved in the counter factory itself has any real significance firstly needed in understand the production process as a whole to have been covering the function, secondly producing the pocket blackhole.’
‘You’re right,’ said I, pouncing on one part of the modern communication induced chance of ours, ‘of course those, camera backed calls have real significance, why not?’
We immediately started a video phone call from a cafe. On the one hand, he is sipping our coffee, on the other hand, from his cell phone - whose cell phone, for God's sake? We were dialing the manager's mobile number that was always busy. Children playing cowboys on the street, clocks ticking midnight—not surprisingly, to the deviation of perceived life dimensions. Isn't it that pocket black holes are built? Yes, fast believers were sluggish at their work after lunch because sometimes such is the natural result of monetary politics, people rest by working, they may perceive that they are starving.
A swallow could be watched from the south-facing window of the little cafe, constantly jumping from roof to roof, but the dried-up swallow used to build a nest in its beak, waiting for its paint from the light gray on the outside of the building while it dried, turning it into a lightly candied rebellious honey-oh, a rebellious honey-colored honey- For eyes that can't see the mistletoe, wouldn't every ten years of life count as a tenth loss of the realm that was grasped?
How could have a cell call backed by camera passed on from the director’s office administered by an official authority be insignificant? I parleyed so just now, in connection with the main uncle. None of what it says has any official meaning, if you ascribe official meaning to it, you are wrong; on the other hand, its private significance, whether friendly or hostile, is very great, generally greater than an official meaning can ever be.’
Finally, a mobile phone video connection was established. On the one hand, the meteorology director is talking to us with an apologetic smile, trying to look at the camera as much as possible, on the other hand, from time to time, say fumes, say vapors, if you want, call it mists, in an environment that distorts our field of vision, uncle, who occasionally shows his head and sticks out his tongue, then disappears like crazy behind his image. he managed or kept around him in a way that gave no clue whether he was leading or joining the rushing group around him.
Shortly after your phone was answered, what happened, and Uncle Bey got rid of the black hole he was carrying on him-yes, because the black hole in his pocket had swallowed him-and was with the people in the room, preserving its slightly belly gloom, that is, it became visible. The event that would not surprise those who know a little physics was before our eyes; Of course, the derivative Uncle Bey next to me disappeared with the sight of the original and took over the watch of being snobby by sticking his head out from time to time, or rather sticking out his tongue, from the vapors that reappeared less than a second later.
Again, as those who know a little physics can guess, even if we see his tongue, his face is not visible and he was joking with his tongue that he pulled out of the middle of an empty head structure. In the environment of surprises illuminated by knowledge, I entered the neighboring house, the door of which was opened by the derivative uncle. Here, the entrance corridor to which the rooms open, the sailor's lantern, which hung close to the sill rather than the ceiling, above the slightly symmetrical door, lit a light day and night, using electricity instead of oil.
At the hallway, the boots that the household wore in muddy or snowy weather, and at least the rubber-soled shoes, were lined up close to the wall of the room opposite the stairs. In order to occupy a place on the stair handrail in a way that will come to the hand of the person going up from the first steps, the loops of the carpet are thick, rather than the rug put there to dry, and the colors of the animals -to have been intervened by the designer to be hide-, from yellow to orange smoke, including blue and green, are harmoniously expensive a living room mat appeared. Adjacent to the room on the right, a half-closed door was telling clearly where it opened, silently and safely.
Uncle Bey's old neighbor came out of this door and walked towards me with his eyes wide open in astonishment, so when I knocked on the door at least to save my situation, I asked why the uncle, or rather, the derivative uncle, opened the door. I knew this neighbor uncle, just as he knew me well; He hugged my neck with his love that smelled of a little longing.
He was in amazement, he could not control excitedly, this time he asked me where the uncle had entered and why he had opened the door. Based on my preliminary information, I reminded the incident that this uncle bey disappeared for a very short time and was unrecognizable for some reason when he returned. When he said “you are right” to me, he almost turned into tears in order to show that he was right too.
On the one hand, we had this adventure of introduction, on the other hand, I brought the video communication on the open phone to his attention and for a moment we asked the uncle what was going on, as if we were making a duet with our eyes. Instead, the manager replied, and to use his own expression, which he had been in love with since his childhood, Uncle Bey had no choice but to marry a beautiful woman. The principal, on the case of the main uncle, stated that the letter he wrote to the esteemed manager to mediate in this matter reached them just before our meeting through video cell call. I asked him if he knew the uncle before, and he said that he didn't, as expected.
‘Very well,’ said I. ‘Assuming it’s all as you say, then I must have been one the numerous-myriad literally- culprits in this weird project; in fact look at it properly, and when the official institution thought, many years ago, of hiring someone aptitude from the point of fitting to the peculiarities of inaptitude it was an act of animosity within friendship to me, and act after act of friendship followed, until at last I was leading all the world to the trap therein to no good purpose and then threatened with exploiting through abduction, gulping, putting in parts the most precious asset of the human: identification..’
Director seemingly fallen in panic,
‘There’s something in what you say, you’re right to think that tricksters from the counter factory must be taken paradoxically for its production should product something against production. Beside caution is necessary here, not just here, and yet there briefly everywhere, and the more important point in the matter that The Productivity of The Against Factory ought to be concerned everything but producing, the more necessary it is to be twice as cautious as any factory would be while functioning.’
Both the Director and his boss, say The Main Uncle Bey revolted instantly,
‘We don’t understand what you say about being entrapped here because of the fact that you are an observer, and observing subjects couldn’t fall into any trap on the way they should have chosen freely.’
‘If you had followed what I was claiming better, you would surely realize that the weird things of you caused are far too difficult for humans to be able to decipher it in the course of some big annihilations which could be put before an observer as an output out of everything from creation to passing away.’
‘So, the output shall be’, said Uncle Bey., ‘that everything should have been from the very beginning very confused and nothing could be solved, and both The Against factory and The Pocket Black Hole ought to be being thrown out.’
‘Who would venture to rescue the mankind from this err… apocalypse?’ asked I.
‘Sure…Anything apocryphal!’ The director would jeer! ‘The very multitude of numerical apprehensions in the earlier solutions assure us of the most scientific treatment, but you appear to be over-sensitive. No one could be keeping you in this antic Viking town as Moscow, but that finding of mine doesn’t amount to being thrown out.’
‘Oh, Mr. Director, my dear sir,’ said I, ‘now you’re the one seeing all this too clearly amongst the tumult we’ve caused together. Let me tell you some of the things that keep in the depths of my counter factory inquiries: the scientific virtue I have inherited from my Russian Hebrew genetics induced nobility; my long and difficult educational years; my well-founded hopes of my scholar appointment whereof; my complete lack of means; the impossibility of finding suitable studies in the drawing room at home henceforth to this extend; and last but not least my love for solving problem generally that comes from this town I was born.’

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 05-21-2023, 12:04 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

We should care about the video call from the mobile because as a lot of folk might do Uncle Bey shouted "Lila" with the advantage of feeling him himself to reach at home, the certainty in his voice, even the imperiousness that would not be considered polite, was instantly answered. Immediately, through the door opposite the entrance, which was lit by a sailor's lantern, as it had no windows-it turned out that it had opened into the kitchen-a woman in her early forties, who looked like a stewardess, in a bathrobe, with her half-wet hair just washed. At the same time, the lady of the house appeared in her thick flannel pajamas that look like ladies’ waistcoat matching to a colorful trouser, which I know she usually wears in the house.
She greeted me with open arms, running down the stairs in the warmest hug ever to a familiar neighbor boy; On the other hand, she asked about the secondary Uncle Bey, whom she had difficulty in perceiving as her husband,
'Where is our poor master, what is it like to leave the scads-year-old neighbor boy who was let in and disappear like this?'
Uncle Bey snapped her from the phone screen,
‘We live with neighbors like a family. Is there room for formality in the family? And you call me Lila.'
Lila, on the other hand, had already returned from the same door. The lady was just about to point her hand at the girl and say,
'Here she is right in front of her eyes, when she realized that he had disappeared. At the same time, we made eye contact with the manager with a meaningful reflex. The real uncle had slipped-so to speak-in the private office adjacent to the principal's office. Without a moment's hesitation, I burst through the doorway where Lila-the young middle-aged virgin, her next-door guest-disappeared too. The kitchen was also windowless and was lit by two huge bare bulbs that lit up the generals' meeting rooms during the last world war. On the middle shelf of the crystal glass cabinet, where the gold-plated cutlery was located, were imported porcelain sets and generously medium-sized, ornamented through pinky orange and greenish blue figures serving glasses. A fat Chinese boy was smirking with his tongue out on the gilded tray that completed the set. I approached the glass cabinet to take a closer look at that cynical image that has become the symbol of my actual observation induced incident that I have followed up. Running behind me, Lila's robe was unbuttoned, her breasts clinging to my jacket when she bumped into me.
Suddenly, from the direction of the door, the cry of the lady of the house, "My husband is on fire," was heard. On the phone screen I held up, the funny face of the secondary Uncle Bey was appearing and disappearing through the smoke. This means that cloned individuals could appear in the "Counter Factory" production-or rather condensation belts, where the original was not found. I said,
'Don't worry,' he was joking.'
She laughed so she also referred to our uncle's phrase "find me my Lila" by saying, "Every time he wakes up from his nap, he will make us angry by telling me to marry Lila."

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 05-22-2023, 09:26 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

‘Ah, yes, her!’ reflected uncle who has just returned to the director’s office, to have found the people having been not surprised. ‘I know about that Lila will follow me anywhere. As for the rest of you, certain considerations will be necessary, and I will speak to the counter factory about that.’
Uncle Bey’s wife would seem having got some suspicions,
‘Should a decision come, or should it be necessary to question you again first, I’ll send for you. Does that suit you?’
‘No, not at all,’ said uncle ‘I don’t want any tokens of favour neither from the factory nor from my house, I want my right-Lila’
‘Uncle Bey’ said I to him, who was still standing close to his tool-pocket blackhole toying dreamily with its aura, with which he had played before everybody.
In alarm, uncle would break in on,
‘Lila, my joking artery is beginning to bleed badly again, we’ll have to render compress upon it by changing subject.’
The respectable wife of Uncle Bey sitting down a stool available around rose to her feet giggling.
‘Then I’ll say goodbye,’ she said.
‘Yes, do,’ said Lila, who was already preparing some garments to go out for marketing, ‘there’s a nasty lack of yoghurt in Frigidaire.’
I turned to my inquiry about the case.
Uncle Bey, in his ever-inappropriate readiness to make himself free, to have been in fresh air on the pavements as the main uncle out of the dangerous zones of both counter factory and pocket blackhole had opened both sides of the door of “Institute” as soon as he heard the voice of freedom. If he was to keep the penetrating gravity out of the pocket blackhole induced peril in the director’s office room, he could only bow fleetingly to his wife. Then, taking the Lila with him, he would go out of the kitchen there of Lila is in charge of cooking and would be quick to close the phase of cloned uncle bey cracking his domestic jokes. As for the conversation with the lady wife she should be waiting outside the bedroom for him intending to give no chance anybody to have ventured to speak without being asked.
‘Have you found new bed sheets to spread?’ asked Lila, her eyes bent on the ground as all virgins should expose.
‘I think you mustn’t be asking on behalf of you’ giggled the lady. ‘You seem to be extremely dependent on main uncle, huh?’
‘No,’ said the other, ‘I’m not asking on my behalf. But I would be very upset and unhappy about you if the main personality of your dear husband, you can’t come back to the bed thoroughly when you lie in bed sighing and complaining all the time.’
‘Shall I go and see our electric blankets?’ asked lady.
‘I wish you would,’ said Lila. ‘If you find the old one out of work, I could come to fetch you from the bedroom, but listening at the door to have heard the two of you in conversation and wouldn’t like to disturb you. I should be worried about my boss and his lady too, so I could come straight back at any time depending on your necessities, but I wouldn’t let me in to see you, so all I could do was wait for you. OKAY?’
‘Come along then, let’s be quick about preparations,’ said I ‘I’ll soon set my mind at rest.’
‘I only hope so,’ said Lila. They went through the well-lit kitchen by means of The WWII electric bulbs, where three or cupboards, all placed some distance from each other, positively tidy in the midst of whatever they were being at the sight of the twos. The lady’s sighs could be heard even here on the sofa accommodated to the first right corner in the kitchen. Uncle bey was lying on it escorted by the cloned Uncle Bey, besieged by cushions and my peevish observation in that spacy place without any windows…

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 05-27-2023, 01:10 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

BILL C.s FALL AND FLY

Part 1
One’s Advance on Existence as a Youngster

Once upon a time there were Ex-President Bill and I to have taste for art praising hero the rebel and a tale based on no cause bravery. Since as the legend should have been The Rebel Without a Cause very, very similar to the no cause induced story of Bill and I-The author…
Could one offer youthfulness as a cause? Youthfulness, huh? O Lord! What even could youth be while it is based on anti-thought that would not be awarded, and yet merely be threatened by bullying village dandies, to have been scolded, being cheated, and gifted only by the eternal call to study. What’s to live in the universe compulsorily invented as a young thing then? Something thoroughly nil to give up at once… Inasmuch as Bill Clinton managed to cope with it regarding to abovementioned basics of the weirdness. Wasn’t that he has had to do? Winning a stupid war over desertion from it!
It is a far extravagance induced criticism uttered in our old earth generally upon a period called youth invented relentlessly and used very freely from Rhodesia to Prussia, say from the soil of very fresh breath of British Farmers to have dried up the swarms-wherein they be-, and mad to be sweating by the sultry of tropical belt to the blizzards of Prussian Empire highlands that one would sense as a lingering winter even thereto the threshold of late May days. Eventually standard young people described in the way belonging to the world folk made of young humans while humans should be in fierce fighting-just after birth-which ought to be took place in every phase of their resurrection. For instance, the borders of my-the pen’s-obituary having got to be written down during Vietnam War that has created a certain young man- Bill to be devoid of youth first of all before living as a youngster, wrapped within the dark smokes of battling America that the author has surmised swimming in flying colours successfully in all the ways of life. I remember that the Eurasian who dwelt near to our beloved Georgia then were too much busy through inventing tales about the happy youth of the USA, and trying to make themselves plunging into a desperate attempt in the depth of fictive to understand the world of relatively well civilized mankind!
For giving much more example apropos to show the survival through social squalls let’s see ablation of one of the traditionally designed community fortresses-under modernity hooting if not shooting to inflict cities whereon people dropped from country side attracted by colourful slums fed by the occupational invitation linked to industrialization ,so that, one might glance at the people dealt with the enemy during the World Wars as starting point when vanquished columns based on their motherland one by one, and flung them from the country with great slaughter for cleaning entirely of the natives, and propelling the remnants sought refuge in soil of the author., the central of the Eurasia plateau.
All the more, again one’s falling in the depth of to be elderly after born, this process would have become the scene of a struggle which ended in the great success of friction against the individual agape betwixt living and being beguiled. Inasmuch as Bill and reality had then splintered into two parts: the defenders of the humanism were the world-wide attackers of 1960s. The warriors swept across the frontier parting humanism and homicide, and, as everybody will learn over the phases regarding to reaching youthfulness, and growing older to have wrested from the spirit not only youth, its most important stronghold in growing, but entity of individualism, the parenthood gate of that base, and pushed abondance within two decades. The pen-I humbly of Bill’s hyperreality induced biography was then standing thousand and thousand feet above daily life level said normal, in a sort of romantically abstract sanctuary of bare reality ground amidst lofty hills over school days which constrained because of poor pocket money provided with by hard worker a man-daddy. All playmates of his should share the entertainments of adolescence upon limited play roads. One of these roads, running to the non-carpet football fields, say acreage, pierces the pavements, little gardens etcetera…
As a result, the center of gravity of Bill's youthfulness can be defined or even summarized from the foregoing. He gave extreme importance to the community leaders, who describe life and advise the citizens on lifestyle, from his parents to his teachers, from newspaper columnists to professional politicians and respected businessmen: Firstly, believing that people are created in two different sexes as male and female, and not believing that one can be successful without working. Adopting the idea that he can be recognized through the eyes of the boy who will become a man! Science prevents us from being wrong while we are forming our thoughts about the teachings learned by the society and the reaction of the youth to it, and the basis of the measure is to see only the paradoxical structure. Because the most lover young person is the one who feels the teachings of the society most intensely in their unity, because of this intensity, he is rebellious. In a more understandable language, if there is no rebellion against the teachings of society in our veins, unruly echoes cannot occur in our souls. Zero probability of anechoic sound, anechoic vibration, anechoic tipping or overturning by mathematical approach. Can the sound roll over? More than knocking, it ruptures the eardrum.
This definition is directly proportional to the severity of the deep revolt among young people who follow the teachings of the teacher, the mayor, of course shouted from the pulpit, or the advice offered by the clergy's family elders... If Bill or you or I have rebelled against traditional teachings, whether by resorting to violence or by insubordination to the degree of sickness, we have done so by passing through the paths of our elders before. After all, if we walk one way or another, it will continue to exist with its youthful twin: finding a way to spend free time! Because youth would mean free time.
Eventually entertainment places-to kill time of the youngsters-strikes sportive activities, and after crossing traditional barriers, thereof height, comes to an end in the average port of merriment.
It was at the big towns that Bill and I joyfully saw the inns after the terrible trials of over retreat across the markets when he visited the markets to buy coke which would inspire me for self-satisfaction should be promising the chance of being able see American beverages on the little shop shelves. The distance from America’s way of consumption to that of my land should have been too far for both Bill and I waste time in the same luxury, say, coke, and some decades of fine trade ought to be necessary for the same voyage to run into each other while to have done the same marketing useful for-nearly-nothing but great taste...
The alternative roads running towards youth merriments from dullness crosses a pass called contemporary challenge of rebelling modern generation and runs to the revolutionary anomaly coming behind two centuries after The French Revolution. This road is by far the best of all the roads which lead to both modernization and civilization.
Apart from this inflicted by industry revolution would be one very long moment in Eurasia so that one cannot divide it by evolutionary sessions. We can only record its ebb and tides through chronicles its turning points. With the people I shared my past in the name of Bill time itself could not progress on the contrary it revolves as if it seems circling round one center of modern age. The paralyzing mobility of a changing world every circumstance thereof should be regulated after an uncontrollable pattern, so that humans work not, and produce nothing… They only lie down before they kneel at least for prayer…
The praying locals suffering under modernity during the anomaly ages used to be a few microns far from the city dens of evil, only within a few steps farther than the region they would stand.
According to the endurable pains healing laws of social formulation this flexible quality, that makes each countering points over daily struggle in the very minutest detail like as jetty-built ointments for sufferings should seem to communicate itself to those external forces-especially coming from the land of American Dream the very essence of whose ratio lacking posture within ceaseless social changes. Actually, Westwards from The Eurasia from the point of modernity runs a road which forks into two: Losing the ability of rebelling rationally; the other to the existence of docile rebellion, which would be similar to suicide slowly!
Part 2
Bill C.’s and my Advance on Existence as the Mature

Now that you all know something of the situation to have been called real names, one of twos and the other of twos. Senior O.T namely Bill and Monsieur O. Tor rather I, myself! You can easily understand that in modern times names are the most important trading centre and individual bailiwick through which the rebels might turn into heroes over communication system used in their countries: only robust imagination of dreaming USA, and non-sense rationalism of the Eurasia oozing even to Transcaucasia.
The Transcaucasian folk are similar to America’s Caucasians when their way life on the north to have been vigil and reasonable where The Russian have lived and towards the railway on the south to have got robbed of much of their virtues concerning reason, production, even dignity; but to be still an important centre, and especially before the WWII was considered to be the strongest people at the gates of Vienna as The Turk. At the beginning of the year 1960 gaps in the people-the gorge through which echoed modern Gasconade based on the cowboy myth, and the road to take pride of uselessness!
I then give start to a production to go picnic on a camel's neck instead of lacking camel population over the moors which runs not the road to reach American Impalas; and the break in the line of high logarithms through which my study road to conservative thoughts that proceeded towards American dream but native tradition.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 05-29-2023, 01:40 AM
Hound

In other breaking news Tayyip Solzhenitsaround Erdogan, novelist and boss of Turkey has declared he has been reelected.
JoeP (05-29-2023)
Old 05-29-2023, 12:01 PM
Solipsist

Nooo! Basset Hound, you've broken what could have been a run of 3 pages of this

FULLZENSHITOF ranting unintelligibly into the void, everyone ignoring the insanity.

:P

:roadrun:
Free thought! Please take one!

:unitedkingdom:   :southafrica:   :unitedkingdom::finland:   :finland:
Old 05-29-2023, 10:14 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Seemingly after great wars humans used to get acquaintance with luxury so then they were all commanded by strong instincts to exaggerate everything from anxiety to merriments. They might have even declared that they should have numerous guns, darlings, and hundred and hundred lighter abstract or concrete pieces to be used in position around the bed, cars, pubs. It is doubtful, however, whether they had any of the largest hedonist or stoic means as those of the Camus’s Rebel.
The great and well shared weakness of Bill’s and my civilization fortress lies in its long and broken communications with its main base not available nowhere even at Constantinople. A convoy of munitions or supplies starting from the shores of the New York must travel for months first by rail succeeded by voyage to the Eurasian capitals. Then it must proceed by airways. It would thus take at the very least three weeks to reach the target. The usual route was by sea to the-at least allied-countries, and then by road to the peripheral cities like mine; but as the limited speeds based on Maritimes were now in command of the oceans, the humans dared not send everything by ship.
Up to the end of 1970s the communist light cruisers-capable to destroy the last remnants of peace amongst lads had sunk youth pioneers some at least little Turks in Anatolia. The peace route was therefore impossible for peace corps sent by America, and the roughest routes alone were available over wonton nationalism. As the thinly educated youth there were short of both educational and training induced stock, and the culturally reaching classical book roads were deep with the superstitions of midwinter hindering having been heated by means of books, operas, concerts, athletics etcetera humans had the greatest difficulty in providing The Eurasia with cultural supplies necessary for it to sustain a siege of both illegibility and innumeracy.
The anti-civilization groups-including North Korea trademarked communists, fanatic religionists were in a much more favourable position. By means of the Eurasia they could bring terrorists, black propaganda materials, guns, and munitions from their un seen bases to within two thousand miles of the nests as that of Khomeini which they were then about to attack.
When I placed himself at the head of the Rebel Youths in a fall of 1980s, Bill should have appointed himself-to the highest probability-the accommodator-in-chief namely the viceroy of the silence amongst American students not to cause any tumult around him... All in all, reinforced silence on the border of rebelling souls could be assumed as another way of revolting without any cause, and to have been brought him up to a strength of about several thousand future voters. The future political rivals of his at this time could not muster more than some dozens of people making preparations for an advance on behalf of Bill C., but it must have been probable that he did not intend to move until the first cracks to be hearkened because of Soviet Union’s fall. He struck some middle-sized political points retardation regarding to have accultured new strong and peaceful generations, and after his time, and for the well-known reasons he said: “Let us let our own children know that we will stand against the forces of fear. When there is talk of hatred, let us stand up and talk against it. When there is talk of violence, let us stand up and talk against it. In the face of death, let us honour life,”
Part 3
A Contemporary Hero Imagined by Bill C., and traced by the Author

Early in any month of the season-what season after all? -, he will remember, the students finally left anarchy at the street, and by so doing released people not to ponder anything deeply while silence or noise service in America, The Eurasia even elsewhere. It was thought probable that the greater number of thoughtless groups would be sent to their home-offices, but they could not arrive at the thought of working out of office for at least some months. The contemporary hero therefore resolved to fall in love before the lovable ladies around him were forced to be strengthened in their instincts based on-at least-dating.
It was a bold resolve, for either summer or winter hunting on the lofty uplands of melancholy that would be a terrible trial of endurance. The under consciousness lukewarm-as high spirit thermometer is always far below freezing-point, the paths of flirting are blocked with snow, lust induced avalanches are frequent before the shop-windows whereabout the female humans are to be seeking colourful lingerie, and the zest typhoons are perhaps more to be feared than famous wild fires o America. For Americans speak he should choose British Aphrodite Evelyn. She-between and me and the bedpost-instead of the verity that she should pretend to be disabled while she would live her most healthy period of her life span behind the walls-ought to be more beautiful than real Aphrodite-if there were any-and naturally much more genuine.
But all the same, he has got some conditions commanding the nightcap-lacy or not-she wore was to be not too big for her, and it ought to be perched steadily on top of her head, making her face look utmost lovable.
We can say to the hero of our time, by putting his English initials CH and pronouncing it jointly with the dialects around Asia Minor, we can say Signor CHA. He had previous experiences of falling in love, but these were spontaneous, not designed.
We can describe the feelings they feel as good, bad, bitter, sweet, whatever you say, as relentless. Because when he saw the girl, if he tried to imagine himself alone in her room, he might find himself lying in his sickbed, as if he were afflicted with a malaria attack. In uncontrollable emotions, the standing hours of the street can easily be perceived as people who have fallen into bed. In fact, he had become what he could have been or what he could have been, if he had taken such an unbearable exaltation by glorifying the moments when the girl was alone with herself.
While she was making her plans to fall in love by carrying the features of the present time hero, she did not even wonder how Evelyn, whom she was caught in a trap like every lover, was buried in neither the grandmother in her room, nor the loneliness in her room.
Eventually she still shelters herself from the marriage offering storms-no matter because of love or not-and drilling looks by living in deep, dark corners, just as antic women did in the days of two points polygamy-open to males and females as well-reigning everywhere in stone age From the windows of our contemporary hero there was only one advantage to be gained by a sudden romantic attack so that Evelyn might be taken by surprise. On the other hand, the forces of human nature alone might bring about a capricious defeat.
He began his extra flirtation movement on the somanyeth of say August. He advanced on a broad front on both sides of the Path of Love from the eyers running into at the street, and she was obliged to fall back to avoid being enveloped by him.
‘How could dating I have come?’ asked Cha himself gently at the balcony of his mansion.
Eve-let’s call Evelyn so henceforth-would be happened to stand still across his place, replied him,
‘You should have known the reason you’re after because you didn’t send for me.’ ‘A gentleman shouldn’t have kept anybody waiting so long,’ said their city’s vice viceroy, with the fretful persistence of an obstinate.
‘Well, stand still there,’ he said, pointing to the edge of the pavement. ‘And the other pedestrians may go away.’
For not only Cha’s sweetheart but also all the people had now dispersed towards their houses as well.
‘Do you want me to go too, Cha?’ asked Eve, and for the first time Cha heard his novella name.
‘Of course,’ he said slowly, and as if his thoughts were elsewhere, he added, fugitively:
‘Why should we of all people standing still anywhere?’
The flirtation investment over non-sexual was greatly impeded by thought and sense storms de Profundis his mind, which formed drifts up to the height of a man's id and ego together, and yet the centre of abstractions his brain reached the heart which commands the bridge crossing the lust river towards formal affair de Coeur. Then began a fierce battle against time, which would last several weeks. The lust held the heart in deliriums and the bridge betwixt platonic sense and rational plans going to marriage, and the flares coming from the girl’s side couldn’t be checked; but on the descending evening of the 18th, and in the little hours of extra ordinary dawns in the midst of a blinding self-confrontation wrapped by wedding instincts, he carried not any realist the position. The heart of Eve would seem something could not be captured in the early phase of any real dating never in the morning nor evening

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 05-29-2023, 10:14 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

This part of the novella has apparently been posted twice. (DUPLICATION) Thank you for reading the above section!
Abba Solzhenitsof...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited by SOLZHENITSOF; 05-30-2023 at 08:58 AM.
Old 06-01-2023, 01:41 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

An attempt based on something of “Id” column pushed through the deep and icy dark and reached the pen he used to use when feeling tomanticism, the extreme non-sexual point of the sub-consciousness defence, and he wrote to Eve to have said:
‘This note is the key to the whole system of the outer elements of my marriage instantly. There are a lot of other accessory keys too, but none of such supreme importance as this one.’
The assault against probable obstinacy of hers was carried out by well chosen words, all hardened by the flares of the platonic love. Few other instincts in the world could have faced such conditions, and his attempt deserves to rank as one of the greatest feats of the world love stories. Steadily and surely the he should have forged his way storming the girl’s heart fibres., chasing her shadow over social obstacles until the final dating rush was made.
Up the last barrier-so far there was absolutely no barrier-climbed knee-deep mud in platonic deliriums, the icy wind of of “Id” flaming and blistering his consciousness like the vapour from a deep freeze. The cries in dreams belonging to everybody but him and the sighs of the tired imaginations, mingling with the sharp clap of the zeitgeist, made the strangest chorus could be ever heard in the Romeo’s world, and was repeated a thousand times among the tremendous spiritual precipices of that weird identification of imaginative bridegroom.
Seemingly no roads could have helped the advance impending through the story title... From the summit of a high ridge of daily life-that would be weird at times-, the goal, was perceptible, and was announce with silent shouts. As he assembled on the peak of daylight dreams, he would order himself to charge down.
Then occurred the most extraordinary spectacle-an adjective beautiful sliding down the smooth slopes of eulogy until the very, very slightly sex induced side was lined as though with innumerable toboggan would slide on abstract kisses, and crowning the summit of a girlish negativity of the beauty opposite stood the great caprice of Eve, the heart ramparts of hers lined with intimidations.
Her banner with the attracting eyes streamed in Cha’s windy imagination, but the sensitive defender mechanism was about to meet the concrete dating feat in the far horizons. Small parties of his thought and sense peculiarities had been at work digging zigzags in the obscurity. These were instantly filled with swarms of blasts based on lust…Around the crumpling ramparts of her opposite sense positions had prepared as any strict are positions with barbed wire.
Eventually unreal relationship betwixt the snow storm over his love projects and icy looking of hers had been constantly sprayed mist and mug, and had frozen into a barrier of her ice approach to Cha’s lovable deliriums that might exclaim assault commenced at any hour in the morning or in the night!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Arts & Literature