Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Arts & Literature

Old 03-17-2024, 01:04 PM

Default Re: ABBA VITE namely Doctor Solzhenitsof's novel

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

By Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF

Continuing from the previous chapters...

FINALE-BOOK, SAY TO BE CONTINUED IN THE FORM OF PURE ART

(Tags: Soviet influence, Iran, North Korea, Turkey, Syria, Morsi’s Egypt, Cuba

The legend told by the physics professor mate of the Pirate Ship:

DISCOVERY OF FALSE LIABILITY

Group math classes and the crazy school principal had left our group deeply worried. Because, as you will remember, our cooperative president, who had previously gone to the podium to speak at the general assembly, climbed the new staircase that appeared in front of him, and even gained altitude to the point of almost piercing the ceiling, with the help of an elevator that suddenly appeared from somewhere, whether from the ground or the air, and went down to the third floor with the same elevator and met the same fate. He was driven to madness.
The formula of necessity on the blackboard will most likely be one of the fundamental theorems of the world's logic, algebra, philosophy, etc. classes from now on:
WRONG OBLIGATION
The theorem is clearly this: people cannot get away with using the mischaracterization, those who call the rule false are actually a trick of those who verify the rule. This rule actually puts an end to the nonsense that is thought to be a rule: two wrongs do not make a right. If two negative numbers are multiplied, a positive number is obtained; If this is true, and it is a fundamental truth, then the square root of minus one is a recipe doomed to error. If we take into account this recipe, which is bound to be wrong twice during a mathematical operation, for example if we multiply them together, the result will be correct, the result is a positive number.
North Koreans and the people of the Turkic Republic, who think in single steps - who believe that they can destroy the great enemy with a nuclear bomb that can destroy an entire continent, for example, who believe in demons and who do not even dare to discuss the possibility of enemies being led to wholesale death turning into demons - and who do not wear out their minds, do not think of such a problem solution. They reject it with a laugh: Let's assume that the number 1 never has a positive value. Then the way to define one in accounts lacking plus one is plus two minus one. But when minus one becomes negative again, it becomes plus one. If you subtract minus one from plus two, we get the number three. In summary, minus one would increase as you deal with it. Whether we look at it from a religious or non-religious perspective, we owe the infinity of the universe to the smallest negative value, which we owe to negative one since negative zero has not been defined yet.
A short-tempered rabbi reacted to this reality as follows: “If the rumors going around are true, the word 'be' in the line 'you say it and it is' is not zero. Something of positive value that is said to be cannot be at all. Creativity is, of course, the level of thinking economically, producing the most with the least amount of material... there is no doubt that this is the case.!”

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 03-30-2024, 02:51 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

A FAMOUS STORY FROM A DETACHED CONTINENT:
DIRECTIONS OFFICER

So, you say, "We have entered the winter season." Well, once the weather starts to get colder, action turns into narration. While I appreciate your surprise, I would also like to make at least a long introduction to my story, even if you cannot guess the rest.
It was my job to cover the distance, find the direction, and reach the right address because I was trained for this. The administration had grasped this dangerous truth before opening the department I graduated from: When a large number of people are offered any recipe service-whether it is due to a suspicious vaccine-they understand the recipe in their own mind, they get stuck in a recipe impasse of their own, they use the recipe of the recipe makers-maybe it is old recipes made in traditional recipes. He didn't understand at all because of the mistakes. If the vast lands we live in are literally wise-if I say it in my native language, registered saga-there was a great need for a recipe elder.
The pioneer school where I received my post-education diploma would be opened only once for a single student-we can say it for me-and would be closed after my graduation, never to be opened again.
In short, right after my diploma was given and my appointment was made, I arrived at my place of duty, handed over my documents, started work and headed to my lodgings. The central building where my business was based was not of interest to me, but I walked around the area of my government-allocated residence and took a good look at it. This was a 3-storey apartment building with a large garden. All the apartments belonged to me. The assistant manager who signed my induction letter probably got into this issue because he saw that I was not married yet when I signed the necessary sections of the appointment document, assuming that I would only use the upper or middle floor of the three-flat building allocated to me, and gave the following advice:
-This is not a three-storey villa, but a much more useful three-storey apartment building. The entrances to the apartments are individual and, like every modern apartment building, there is an elevator with spiral staircases as well as an admirable door with dark colored nature figures - for example, depicting the eyes of a confused lion that found its head in the mouth of a crocodile that found its head in the mouth of a crocodile that jumped out of the river where it hangs on the banks of oil-colored water acacias...
The flats are quite large, so-please forgive me if I violate the boundaries of the real estate agent language-they are heated by a central system employing a doorman who is also responsible for the heating. "Oh, by the way, if you'll excuse me, my advice to you is to live on the middle floor, which is furnished like all floors, and while you evaluate the other floors, you should also put the necessary items and arrange them completely for your relatives and friends who will come to visit you," he said and added a small addition to his recommendations, "The front garden is for recreation And the backyard garden is very suitable for experiencing passion in the middle of the city." He paused for a while and before leaving, he made a new addition to his advice with a smile to his own joke: "I guess you don't think about your neighbors when it comes to benefiting from the garden, because you will always stay in the neighboring flats, whether you live in them or not."
It did not surprise me to have such an extravagant lodging, because it seemed to me that there would be no other way to give directions to people who were either very intelligent or confused, other than training experts and employing them at crossroads, in the heat of summer and the cold of winter-in the open air-, even though I was not considered a very important person. It was unthinkable for the state. I can't say that I will serve because I was a man of a very important position, but let's say the people to be served were considered to be among the class of people who try to understand the description in their minds, no matter how you describe the way-as I emphasized in the introduction-when my duty was designed. Anyway, as of the next morning, I had more than a dozen hours before my first day of work; I also brought the issue of eating and drinking quickly to my agenda: I called the administration from my mobile phone and asked about breakfast and meal provision. According to what the relevant person said, it would take at most twenty minutes between placing my order and the breakfast or meal appearing at my door.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 03-30-2024, 02:52 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

A FAMOUS STORY FROM A DETACHED CONTINENT:
DIRECTIONS OFFICER

So, you say, "We have entered the winter season." Well, once the weather starts to get colder, action turns into narration. While I appreciate your surprise, I would also like to make at least a long introduction to my story, even if you cannot guess the rest.
It was my job to cover the distance, find the direction, and reach the right address because I was trained for this. The administration had grasped this dangerous truth before opening the department I graduated from: When a large number of people are offered any recipe service-whether it is due to a suspicious vaccine-they understand the recipe in their own mind, they get stuck in a recipe impasse of their own, they use the recipe of the recipe makers-maybe it is old recipes made in traditional recipes. He didn't understand at all because of the mistakes. If the vast lands we live in are literally wise-if I say it in my native language, registered saga-there was a great need for a recipe elder.
The pioneer school where I received my post-education diploma would be opened only once for a single student-we can say it for me-and would be closed after my graduation, never to be opened again.
In short, right after my diploma was given and my appointment was made, I arrived at my place of duty, handed over my documents, started work and headed to my lodgings. The central building where my business was based was not of interest to me, but I walked around the area of my government-allocated residence and took a good look at it. This was a 3-storey apartment building with a large garden. All the apartments belonged to me. The assistant manager who signed my induction letter probably got into this issue because he saw that I was not married yet when I signed the necessary sections of the appointment document, assuming that I would only use the upper or middle floor of the three-flat building allocated to me, and gave the following advice:
-This is not a three-storey villa, but a much more useful three-storey apartment building. The entrances to the apartments are individual and, like every modern apartment building, there is an elevator with spiral staircases as well as an admirable door with dark colored nature figures - for example, depicting the eyes of a confused lion that found its head in the mouth of a crocodile that found its head in the mouth of a crocodile that jumped out of the river where it hangs on the banks of oil-colored water acacias...
The flats are quite large, so-please forgive me if I violate the boundaries of the real estate agent language-they are heated by a central system employing a doorman who is also responsible for the heating. "Oh, by the way, if you'll excuse me, my advice to you is to live on the middle floor, which is furnished like all floors, and while you evaluate the other floors, you should also put the necessary items and arrange them completely for your relatives and friends who will come to visit you," he said and added a small addition to his recommendations, "The front garden is for recreation And the backyard garden is very suitable for experiencing passion in the middle of the city." He paused for a while and before leaving, he made a new addition to his advice with a smile to his own joke: "I guess you don't think about your neighbors when it comes to benefiting from the garden, because you will always stay in the neighboring flats, whether you live in them or not."
It did not surprise me to have such an extravagant lodging, because it seemed to me that there would be no other way to give directions to people who were either very intelligent or confused, other than training experts and employing them at crossroads, in the heat of summer and the cold of winter-in the open air-, even though I was not considered a very important person. It was unthinkable for the state. I can't say that I will serve because I was a man of a very important position, but let's say the people to be served were considered to be among the class of people who try to understand the description in their minds, no matter how you describe the way-as I emphasized in the introduction-when my duty was designed. Anyway, as of the next morning, I had more than a dozen hours before my first day of work; I also brought the issue of eating and drinking quickly to my agenda: I called the administration from my mobile phone and asked about breakfast and meal provision. According to what the relevant person said, it would take at most twenty minutes between placing my order and the breakfast or meal appearing at my door.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 04-06-2024, 09:41 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

I settled into the lodging and started writing:
On the roads, as long as their business is going well, there are pious people who don't make a noise with superstitious narratives and even keep pace, old and new middle-class people and mediocre rich people; Poor people who are similar to most of us, who are expected to not live, or who are expected to struggle day and night, wake up at night or during the day, and then fall into a state of struggle again after staying calm for a while, due to asthma attacks or fainting, or unregulated blood sugar, arterial blood pressure, bleeding ulcers in the stomach, seizures while sitting on a sofa in a park corner. competing... In theory, everyone counts as everyone, so everyone is running around or no one gets up from their seat; Everyone is in pain, happy, or in a state of numbness, or rather freezing, which we can call a mixture of these two states. We always keep repeating that "there is no time"... Yes, there is no time, but there are different periods, changing periods.
If the world is turning, whether there is time or not, what difference does it make? Lots of vagabonds, who graduated from schools without even learning the structure of their own mother tongue, attach "ki" to positive sentences: "there is already time!"... When a state of emergency is declared, first the owners of these words should be found wherever they are hiding and hanged by their legs; What do you mean, "there is already time..." There is no time at all! What would it mean if the crowd rolling in the same direction as if they had secretly agreed was considered a good sign, and what if it wasn't?
When we take a break on the road in a neighborhood close to springs or gas stations, people who have reached maturity say that we are worried about the future of youth. Surely their ancestors repeated the same concern; "What will happen to the generations after us?" In other words, after short, medium and long periods of time, we come to the same question: what the next generation will eat, drink, how they will make ends meet, etc. Can't we call this repetition the classic parent repetition? All adults who see their children's future in darkness will learn the innovations of the future era - for example, how to use computers - from their children whose future they are worried about.
After the break, anxiety is replaced by walking and running to the targeted direction begins again. However, this time they had to pause; it was an announcement that made them pause; The warning was coming from the sound amplifiers on both sides of the road: "Attention, the area where practice shots are being fired."
My God! What shot? Between what hours?
When information was insufficient, the crowds came up with the idea of crossing the mountain ranges rising on both sides. However, the mountain on their left did not correspond to the route, while the mountain on the right was talking. Perhaps a huge voice recorder was mounted underneath. For this reason, there is no, therefore: the importance of the reason is insignificant compared to the word heard, because what was heard from under the impenetrable peak was this:
"Attention! Missile training area from the foothills to the hill..."
Oh my God, neither training nor missiles? Apparently, the Ukrainian war had first started to prevent the mass escapes we are used to. My God! What exactly are these usual mass escapes? The situation required quick action. That's why, to avoid the danger of being hit by a truck, they walked a little along the outdated highway and squeezed into a pocket in the middle of which were stalls where villagers sold honey. The trees of a forest of inestimable size, which felt like it was about to roll down from the hills, blocked the late afternoon sun and provided a sweet shade for the travelers.
The small winged birds, which draw attention with their appendages, were flying in their narrow areas like a Wanderer, diving into the flower petals dominated by purple color, taking off again, and speaking in colors ranging from dark red to molasses related to green, depending on the light. The truth in the environment is just the beauty of nature; it neither contains a message nor accepts meaning. Apparently, the age our world has reached is seeking an answer to the question of why people and even the pets they bring with them meet on these customary migration routes. It is one of the most dangerous maneuvers in the universe: posing an action and calling on the audience to find a reason...

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 04-11-2024, 05:07 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

In the "New Order", every authority could list by heart which construction formations consisted of that locality, which was far away from his hometown... It should be added carefully here that the design in question was based on the principle of enabling mass gymnastic movements of the world's most important people. First of all, in the training field where physical exercises are performed - let's say it with the term they repeat from time to time for the sake of humor; It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say, "After that, comes the giant dormitory consisting of luxury suites - yes, yes, giant, because the area they occupied was an area larger than half of the neighboring city - large enough to accommodate several airports." And it will never be known why it is kept small, a swimming pool for two people, a multi-storey restaurant, a multi-storey library and a magnificent tower-hospital built underground!
All security and checkpoints in the surrounding area were being forced into every visitor's mind with the written and audio board: "The fact that a person Saving the World is most likely in uniform, but has no saving philosophy, and that that person must be perceived as not a single person, but perhaps every member of the crowd in the giant facility." .
It is very hard to believe that once, after phone calls, a person who said that he was the owner of this structure, if we can call it a facility, and who came to the door in his ridiculously expensive, armored car without a driver or bodyguard, turned out to be the real boss of the facility - or even let's call it the superior - if it is not a shame. Even if it was understood, everyone knows that he was turned away from the door in a very respectful process that could be considered a ceremony. For this reason, everyone experiences a deep fear that makes their skin vibrate at various times of the day...
Naturally, it is useless to extend descriptions that seem to fit all perceived objects, logic and feelings of life, but what should be emphasized is the state of discipline, that is, there should be no laziness in explaining the meaningful life there. Discipline is tiring under all circumstances, so it cannot be denied that it also tires the crowd here: despite the fact that every individual in that environment is equipped with an authority that alone can impose the discipline of the world on everyone, written or spoken. As for the underground tower hospital, due to the obvious fact that must be stated, its chief physician is a military physician with expertise in the field of family guidance. So much so that he, essentially the appointed therapeutic chief, keeps calling his superiors above ground to therapeutic talks. Those who shuttle between the training area, the cafeteria, the library, the pool and the dormitory, that is, the superior physician's superiors, act in accordance with patient ethics and go to the underground hospital for interviews, despite the fact that none of them can be called patients. The residents of the facility were truly healthy and strong in every sense. The authority to fire all employees of the hospital, from the head to the lowest level, should have been given to every individual in this crowd from birth. Moreover, this issue should not be considered so simple that a writer can examine it…. In this manner, in the last sample interview, which was completed just minutes ago, the chief medical officer, who had the willpower to appoint him there, took the healthy case into the interview room and repeated the suggestion he had made to everyone.
-Can you tell me what you understand by will, based on whatever it is that glides through the window and draws the shadow of a linden tree on the wall opposite?
-To be honest, the dim shadow-like lines you showed reminded me of a Mediterranean beach where my mother and I were running away. It's a painful feeling. Because mothers especially try to keep their sons away from romantic feelings... but you see, this backfires...

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 04-15-2024, 12:11 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

OF CENGIZ KHAN
PRIMARY SCHOOL DAYS

The district director of education must have asked, because the officers said in unison, "No matter what we say about the diaries and memories of those days, they are completely appropriate to the title of primary school days in the records: because the cover text of the diaries we have is clearly written as 'Genghis Khan's Primary School Days'. The writer said, Even though it is against state secrets to give a personal name, we explain it with the hope that you will forgive us, yes, B... is a gentleman and he is famous for the fact that the written educational legacy he left behind cannot be changed." The men quickly put an end to their words and remained silent with the peace of mind and soul that came from doing their job.
As for the Director, he knew, like everyone else, that the written papers of Mister B... or another author could be changed unless they were engraved on the walls of the cave, but after the occupation of the national socialist capital, he could not express it due to the rule that all the readers and writers of the world agreed on; In this respect, asking long questions to his staff was actually very harmful, just "Did Cengiz go to that primary school too?" He merely asked the question: The answer was "no".
The meeting was over.
He sent all his employees to their offices and opened the cover of the thick book, which had the phrase "Do not touch without gloves", by holding it with a paper napkin. The smile phrase was a warning that at first glance would seem like a joke or frivolity, and it was written with the intention that the manager would open this lid at that date and time: you did not use gloves, one; You are the one who has the right to read the forgotten statement, which should have been placed at the beginning of the diary, two!
Here is my introduction:
"My finding is that
"Mongolian children are not retarded; they are completely incapable of learning."
The director immediately skipped the foreword - if that thing could even be called a preface - and made the move to read the first page. Meanwhile, for a moment, he lamented, "I wish I had put the staff on leave and sent everyone home." Because the first paragraph title was too long:
"Education begins with the eyes; they have no interest in being educated!"
"An excellent observation," he muttered and ran to the mirror of the basic books cabinet. He was looking intently into his own eyes. Since the steppe invasion covers almost the known world, shouldn't everyone essentially do this before embarking on the struggle for life?
Unfortunately, he didn't have the courage to look at himself. For a while, he was engrossed in the lilac image reflected in the mirror of his walnut-covered, sad-looking cabinet. What a mistake it was to think that Genghis Khan and his hundreds of thousands of butchers only harmed living things; They used their unlearning brains so brutally in the war that a disease like romanticism had seeped into the skull of almost every civilized person. Of course, what was done was not for the sake of proper nonsense, it was a mischief that emerged as a result of the distortion of escaping from reality... Almost the entire population of the place where he worked was addicted to exaggerated maladies. If the settled land is located on a piece of continent opening to the ocean, what is there to expect in terms of realism? Apparently, the invasion of Gog and Magog, whose faces resembled shields as described by the religious leader and whose eyes were reflected as nothing more than small slits, had most damaged the comprehension of the truth as it is.
His nerves were at their utmost; He pressed the bell button for auxiliary services, called the veteran who served him tea and cleaned his room, and asked her to sing the folk song that she often hummed, "The chair in our house is pregnant." He would set up his portable piano, which he placed disassembled on top of the library, and accompany it. That folk song of the servant lady was actually composed on a poem written by organic-unprocessed-subject hunters after the Great War.
Just as he was about to complain about "Oh, those great wars", he came face to face with the facts: he wouldn't have been surprised if the experienced woman said, "Sir, that folk song was inherited from Genghis Khan's primary school days." Because it was obvious that she was reading Mister B...'s work from left to right in the absence of his.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 04-17-2024, 03:32 PM

ABBA SOLZHENYTSOF
APHORISMS

The success of establishing a family and continuing it with children requires too many coincidences to fit into any limitless lie.

The source of laziness can be nothing other than being overwhelmed by the intense desire to work.

The Modern Absurd Drama tells the story of life itself. What can you say furthermore is that theater stages are much smaller than that of life!

One and only possibility to alienate new generations from spirituality could be realized with very long spiritual advice downright.

Arabs and Jews prefer to remain within their personal groups rather than becoming nations. That's why Arabs should help Israel's military power when Jews would curse it.

Economic disaster that is tried to be hidden prolong life; in other words, it will slow down the death of economy.

Human beings' love for the opposite sex is inexhaustible. But if it is pushed too hard, love will make the lover gag.

If the individual who falls in love with a body part is not a professional belly dancer, no matter one will begin to make fun of that poor organ one oneself is with twenty-four hours a day.

New Vikings-Russians are the rulers of our homeland, Asia, and the consensual husbands of Iran.

Who else could be making up the lie about Islamist terrorists other than those who use some Muslims for the sake of terrorism?

A person whose face is forced to be seen on the street wears a mask and hides when making love.
Old 04-21-2024, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLZHENITSOF View Post
ABBA SOLZHENYTSOF
APHORISMS

The success of establishing a family and continuing it with children requires too many coincidences to fit into any limitless lie.

The source of laziness can be nothing other than being overwhelmed by the intense desire to work.

The Modern Absurd Drama tells the story of life itself. What can you say furthermore is that theater stages are much smaller than that of life!

One and only possibility to alienate new generations from spirituality could be realized with very long spiritual advice downright.

Arabs and Jews prefer to remain within their personal groups rather than becoming nations. That's why Arabs should help Israel's military power when Jews would curse it.

Economic disaster that is tried to be hidden prolong life; in other words, it will slow down the death of economy.

Human beings' love for the opposite sex is inexhaustible. But if it is pushed too hard, love will make the lover gag.

If the individual who falls in love with a body part is not a professional belly dancer, no matter one will begin to make fun of that poor organ one oneself is with twenty-four hours a day.

New Vikings-Russians are the rulers of our homeland, Asia, and the consensual husbands of Iran.

Who else could be making up the lie about Islamist terrorists other than those who use some Muslims for the sake of terrorism?

A person whose face is forced to be seen on the street wears a mask and hides when making love.
Abba Solzhenytsof Aphorisms II
Prelude:

While the well-to-do retiree who tries to age healthily by walking collapses, the old peasant who goes to his fields remains vigorous because he has an additional source of energy: anxiety!

In primitive countries that lack life safety, children will not even dare to remember the life they had the courage to live in their old age to some extent nearing
The scientific equivalent of carelessness is being careful to avoid remembering.

The only thing that intelligence cannot achieve is absolute nonsense.
In adolescence, we pride ourselves on our own logic: to be a little embarrassed and a little mockery in the future vague and immense….

Exaggerating the issue of women being created from a man's rib may have encouraged homosexuality or err….
Complete liberation from childhood is impossible. That's why, when adults attack with their ugly and rude appearance, the child inside them prepares to surrender when they see someone stronger.
Abba Solzhenytsof Aphorisms III
(Poetical Aphorisms/Succinct Sayings)
If there is no device that can deliver shock during the economic heart attacks of banana-type republics, death is inevitable, everywhere.
The existence of the soul does not require proof because it can feel itself, because although matter can turn and look at itself, it cannot turn back and look at what it is looking at.
Nothing that has a name can be immortal. The soul that pursues eternal life can live in hearts for the longest time: like Müslüm Baba, Socrates, Pastor, Deli Peter.
Human communities that are well-developed in terms of education, thought and feeling govern themselves democratically and agree without putting things in writing. As for the savages who are inadequate in the two matters mentioned, they find the solution in a shepherd whose incompetence is despotically hidden behind belly fat.
The single unproductive man still becomes a god in the eyes of the masses he collapses: "When will it be my turn?" It creates fear, fills the day with terror, prevents boredom, and equips citizens with a lot of prayer and gratitude within murmur…
Neighborhoods where the gang extorts money are given a triple reward: donuts, cardigans, and as much medium-scale cruelty as they can get used to.
The age at which human beings remain vigorous gives them the opportunity to go on expeditions 5 years longer than the sultan who went to Vienna after his 85th year. Because the great Viennese not only believed that the world was flat, but also believed that the ox stood on its horns, and that if the ox shook its head, earthquakes would occur.
Where does the saying "There are no bananas left, let's give it air" come from? The anti-humanitarian coup plotters looked like bananas from afar because they wore uniforms. Now clothes are allowed and oxygen has no color.
Chorus:
Would a conceptually blind person say, "My father is a saint, the next color after green at traffic lights is banana"!
Old 04-24-2024, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Quote:
ABBA SOLZHENYTSOF
APHORISMS

Abba Solzhenytsof Aphorisms II
Prelude:

While the well-to-do retiree who tries to age healthily by walking collapses, the old peasant who goes to his fields remains vigorous because he has an additional source of energy: anxiety!

In primitive countries that lack life safety, children will not even dare to remember the life they had the courage to live in their old age to some extent nearing
The scientific equivalent of carelessness is being careful to avoid remembering.

The only thing that intelligence cannot achieve is absolute nonsense.
In adolescence, we pride ourselves on our own logic: to be a little embarrassed and a little mockery in the future vague and immense….

Exaggerating the issue of women being created from a man's rib may have encouraged homosexuality or err….
Complete liberation from childhood is impossible. That's why, when adults attack with their ugly and rude appearance, the child inside them prepares to surrender when they see someone stronger.
Abba Solzhenytsof Aphorisms III
(Poetical Aphorisms/Succinct Sayings)
If there is no device that can deliver shock during the economic heart attacks of banana-type republics, death is inevitable, everywhere.
The existence of the soul does not require proof because it can feel itself, because although matter can turn and look at itself, it cannot turn back and look at what it is looking at.
Nothing that has a name can be immortal. The soul that pursues eternal life can live in hearts for the longest time: like Müslüm Baba, Socrates, Pastor, Deli Peter.
Human communities that are well-developed in terms of education, thought and feeling govern themselves democratically and agree without putting things in writing. As for the savages who are inadequate in the two matters mentioned, they find the solution in a shepherd whose incompetence is despotically hidden behind belly fat.
The single unproductive man still becomes a god in the eyes of the masses he collapses: "When will it be my turn?" It creates fear, fills the day with terror, prevents boredom, and equips citizens with a lot of prayer and gratitude within murmur…
Neighborhoods where the gang extorts money are given a triple reward: donuts, cardigans, and as much medium-scale cruelty as they can get used to.
The age at which human beings remain vigorous gives them the opportunity to go on expeditions 5 years longer than the sultan who went to Vienna after his 85th year. Because the great Viennese not only believed that the world was flat, but also believed that the ox stood on its horns, and that if the ox shook its head, earthquakes would occur.
Where does the saying "There are no bananas left, let's give it air" come from? The anti-humanitarian coup plotters looked like bananas from afar because they wore uniforms. Now clothes are allowed and oxygen has no color.
Chorus:
Would a conceptually blind person say, "My father is a saint, the next color after green at traffic lights is banana"!
Aphorisms
Abba Solhenitsof III

What's the harm in confessing? Which of us, as children, did not make fun of our elders who thought we were innocent?

Even the savages in the Amazon jungle enjoy praying in their happy moments. The person who should be taken as an example in this regard - if there is one - is the one whose love of worship is not affected by happiness or pain.

Untouchability is the dirtiest crime described with fancy words.

The colonialists' development of weapons is just a show-off. They develop fake economic theories.

Mortals who are acquainted with the state of "doubt of trust" cannot become believers.

Observe how a people's end will come to an end: if they spend without producing, they will run out without money!

The literary content of primitive societies is full of events that are not written to be understood. The pens of civilized countries, on the other hand, refer to ideas and events whenever they have the opportunity.

In underdeveloped democracies, there are only elements of power: supporters of power and opponents of power.

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Arts & Literature