Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Arts & Literature

Old 06-14-2022, 11:04 AM

Default Re: ABBA VITE namely Doctor Solzhenitsof's novel

ABBA VITE's Liberalist Novel

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

By Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF

Continuing from the previous chapters...

‘All the narrations over the main subject mentions the elderly darling of Eve WHO SHOULD BE ACCEPTED AS AN INNOCENT HONEY SURVIVING UNDER THE THREAT OF ISLAMIC TERROR. It says not to carry messages between the elderly boyfriend and her so that’s why one should have thought she would know what was in it.’ Remarked a far voice. ‘My orders’, mumbled a fading statement to have been fading, ‘were simply to carry the clearly purposed mean, wait until it had been understood, and if you think it necessary take back an answer either oral or written.’ ‘Good’, said another lady but Eve. ‘There’s no need to understand and yet perceived; just tell all what are our real names, by the way? I couldn’t perceive anything.’
Then Humboldt began to retell the story all over again: I saw three equalities in the middle of that evening! The main door of the mansion, to which the crowd is headed, guests including us - I wonder if we were included? No, nothing in need of any clue punctually, and yet I want to ask this because to have been being invited is another thing, having our name fixed on the guest list is another matter-yes, the cobbled square where the entrance opens... There was also harmony; all the elements that complement the magnificent in every respect: for example, separating the magnificent world behind the main door from the atmosphere of the special calendar reign outside on the stone-paved square - as if perceiving the expensive tulle pulled in front of it was enough to prove its authenticity - and in everything that causes accumulation there.
‘We,’ said all. ‘Then thank “Freethought on my behalf for my acceptance and its particular kindness, which I know how to value as I ought, not having proved my merits of painting by means of words here yet. I will act entirely in accordance with your plans, and I have no particular requirements that evening.’
Eve, who had been listening attentively, asked if she could run through the main message out loud. Humboldt said yes, Eve recited everything word for word. Then she rose to leave. All this while the group had been scrutinizing her face, and now she did so for the last time. Although Humboldt was about the same height as the average member of the group, his darling seemed to be looking down at everybody from above, but almost humbly, although it was impossible to imagine her causing awkwardness to anyone. To be sure, she was only a sweet heart and did not know the contents of the message based on the mission adopted by both the East and West Europe, say civilization she had delivered, but her eyes, her smile, her gestures seemed to be a message in themselves, even if she didn’t know it.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 06-17-2022, 11:40 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Suddenly she, wrapped with a lot of lucrative words went quiet. And, after a while an audience-obviously hiding somewhere around-offered his hand, which clearly surprised our master of narration therein, who had intended only to bow. As soon as she had quitted her narrative mood before opening the door-The house angels might know what door it could be so far-she had leaned against it for a moment and looked around the place, with a glance that was not meant for any particular living body as soon as she oozed towards a shadowy corner. As for the other he talked: The apartment we lived in for a period was very interesting with its large comfortable apartments and windows overlooking a beautiful boulevard. But one of the most interesting features was that there was a very luxurious movie theatre underneath, that is, on the ground floor of the apartment building. In a memory tour dating back to my very young ages, I knew that one of my most striking longings was to be able to go to bed and sleep immediately after watching a good movie in any cinema. Building a bridge between the past and the future seemed easy to me in this sense, and I went to this cinema a couple of times in the evening, at the 21st matinee, to watch good movies by chance. Thus, I have fully satisfied one of my cravings. However, in human life, there are also longings that are not complete in all their dimensions, although they are very delicious. As a matter of fact, I dreamed of being a guest of an officer who served in the guard regiment in one of the most civilized cities in Europe and his honourable family, famous for their olive oil dishes - the word family is used as a wife in our country - for the night's sleep. And even having breakfast with them the next morning… In another case, I remember that I really enjoyed this project of happiness. Yes, I tasted that too, but it was a phase of my life that I could only realize half of, that adventure was in a period of my life dedicated to trade. The civilized city I am talking about was not like the city where I lived in my childhood and early youth: socially, the foreigners living there were considered to have come from cowardly settlements due to their quiet attitudes. Imagine the natural result of this: the people of the place where you were born, and even the people of the civilized region, where their brave representatives act calmly and masterfully, seem chicken-hearted to the eyes of the compatriots. As a matter of fact, this was how it was, and in my nascent years, when my eyes weren't open yet, the correlation between heroism and region seemed extremely convincing to me in that age I mentioned.
Then she appeared again with an obligatorily explanation ‘I’m going to fetch my drawings from my room, and then we’ll discuss our first job of work.’ None, of course moved to accompany her otherwise she would cry ‘No, stay here…’

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 06-18-2022, 06:18 AM
Hound

Erdogan will suck Putin's dikk if that will get him another term. Time for you to go back to Central Asia.
Old 06-19-2022, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basset Hound View Post
Erdogan will suck Putin's dikk if that will get him another term. Time for you to go back to Central Asia.
Let me add the name of the secret teacher of that sucker. Gulen to your nice text!
Old 06-19-2022, 10:49 PM
Hound

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLZHENITSOF View Post
Quote:
Let me add the name of the secret teacher of that sucker. Gulen to your nice text!
Isn't your name Erdogan?
Old 06-19-2022, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Isn't your name Erdogan?
Having been obliged to migrate to The USA as a Jewish scholar Abert Einstein's name on Turkish passport was Ahmet Tekdaş as your family name could be Hound!

Merci for this name chattering we owe you,
Yours,
Semitic Docteur Abba Vite du Monsieur SOLZHHENITSOF M. AND answering to the SEVERAL names like Dr.MES, EBU WELID Moustapha, Mustafa Erdogan etcetera, etcetera!

Last edited by SOLZHENITSOF; 06-20-2022 at 12:17 AM.
Old 06-22-2022, 09:10 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

The narrator-The Hebrew like Prof. MES existing in google with his nickname ( Mou.Er.Su) tending to an existence of whom even couldn’t be recognized thoroughly by him himself in a classical way-at this point in his word to have been running away and fetching his old mother and sister-they were natives, but his father was Hebrew Good Samaritan-thereafter this person came back. This time it would not be an individual speech, of the kind that would be spoken in public, never…so the audience would listen to another part of the story from the trio! As a matter of fact, this trio continued to narrate with a voice almost like a chorus: Why should you think we would be so impressed with our memories and remember most of them with tears of happiness? In present time based on the currant speech let’s think:
While there are many reasons for this, the strongest reason is the most unique. When you think of memory, the past tense comes to mind, right, okay? When the days when we don't have a home become a thing of the past, it becomes too much for the time elapse to be taken away from us. We would like a house that belongs to us to make a game of color and light with a towel hanging on the bathroom door. How sweet a perception would be the light, color, shadow and reflections about that thing at the moment of request, without exaggeration, of course, what do you think, huh? In the same way, for example, or especially meteorology news, even half an hour after the agency presentation, they would blend into the past and reflect both itself and the weather conditions outside of the illegal house, which we define as if it was a house that would necessarily belong to us, say as if it belonged to us. At this point in the word, the person who added his mother and sister to the talk set would offer a purely individual opinion. That is, the consideration that he presents as an open philosophy lesson without adding artistic elements to his speech can always continue to carry a clear opposition to the existential school of thought, in a way that brings his idea to the mass. The speaker, in short, cared a lot about the 7th age in our lives and emphasized that we should not have any life goals other than satisfying the longings of this age. Individual Of course, when he reached the aspirations of the age of seven, the time would have passed and there would be no individuals in the middle. But already at the age of seven, the ignorance of whether we were lost or not could logically put forward as an opinion base. Mana weighed heavily as the trio weighed in on the retelling. So much so that there is only one reason to live that can be derived from that meaning, but with a single question, where could the Existential School be built without a foundation, in which corner of the school garden? That corner was the age of 7; Complete your cycle here then recreate yourself...
Inasmuch as there were the literary obligation to fight Anti-Semitism through the story. LO!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 06-27-2022, 11:03 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

The tale of her or of his actually their interrupted by a journalist passing by the Simon-The Little Hebrew Boy’s house, say its near surrounding began to tell something for the sake of rejoicing Abraham’s sons who have had been tasting a hugely bitter grief upon the lowest level within The New Ottoman’s Caliphate exposed to both voters and nominees-dealing with political affairs-in the world.
The journalist read from his newly penned news and commentaries:

24 TV canlı / 24 TV-R.T. ERDOGAN’s TV-Live
June 22, 2022 18:17
22 Haziran 2022 Çarşamba 18:09- Güncelleme: 22 Haziran 2022 Çarşamba 18:17

Recep Tayyip Erdogan is The Turkey’s Caliph or rather The Student of Turkish Ayatollah-Gulen! That swindler, say R.T. Erdogan, claims that the King of Saudi Arabia came to Turkey to seek his help. Yes, you see: this man is a charlatan. But it has no more significance and power than a poor laughing stock. In this respect, his re-election as the head of state would be beneficial for all of Europe-from east to west- and the USA! And yet we-well civilized people of the world should control the ridiculous Islamic terrorists like R.T. Erdogan.

Selman'ın Türkiye ziyaretinin bölgede kurulan Türkiye karşıtı bloğun çöktüğünün bir kanıtı olduğunu ifade eden Sarı, "Muhammed bin Selman, aslında İran'a karşı Türkiye'nin dengeleyici rolünü de arıyor. Bin Selman'ın ziyaretiyle Türkiye'nin Doğu Akdeniz ve Ege'de gücü pekişmiş oldu" ifadelerini kullandı.
24 TV-R.T. ERDOGAN’s TV-Live
Updated: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 18:17
Experts participating in 24 TV made important evaluations regarding the Saudi Arabian Crown Prince Salman's visit to Turkey.
The Caliph Erdogan’s puppet spokesman said, "Mohammed bin Selman is actually looking for Turkey's help to have got his strength having been strengthened"
OH! HA, HA, HA! VERY FUNNY!
They all wanted to go with the journalist, and yet the group as a whole had to repeat their common reflex in the way of staying still more sternly. Little Simons was no longer out in the front hall, but he had only just left, inasmuch as for the rest that event see extraneously instead, he him himself would be outside the house, where early dews was falling. ‘Extraneous existence?’ one of them called. No answer naturally. Eventually existing should come to the meaning of to have been extraneous. Could the person, defined in correct statement still be inside one of the houses around? There seemed to be no other possibility. All the same, one after another shouted his name at the top of his voice, and it echoed through the night and at last, a faint answer came back from the distance. He was so far away already, huh? Everybody. called him back, at the same time going towards him. They met where they were out of sight of the parish. ‘You’ cried Little Simon’s dad, unable to keep a quiver out of his voice, ‘there’s something else I wanted to extract from your misty behaviours. I’ll just point out that it’s a poor way of social life if I have to rely on your coming by chance when I need something from there. It’s not by chance that I’ve found within your depths now while such a speed perplexed everybody through what you make after being mobilized whereas I thought you must still be with us!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 07-01-2022, 12:51 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Deciphered by means of the words the group members used to use they should be who would know how long we all from the author to the people that were behaving, asking, replying and requestioning, answering again, independently, say out of the control of the story teller, and might have had to wait for their turn to show their next appearance. Since as Eve talked turning her face to Humboldt ‘You can ask me as the chief executive in making love for your lust whiff so I could always to come at times of your choice,’, and added ‘Even if that wouldn’t do either,’ making excess explanation ‘Perhaps I might go for as long as a year without wanting to send an inuendo implying sex for there’d be something urgent only quarter of an hour after you or I’d left.’ After it has been understood that the last part of that speech was of Humboldt’s not Eve’s! Eve carried on with the talk, ‘Well, in that case,’ breathed very speedily, ‘shall I call myself bad names as the chief executive in our sexual intercourse that there should be some other kind of link between you and me, not involving only that of mine?’ ‘No, no,’ said Humboldt ‘definitely not, I just mention the matter in passing. This time, fortunately, I was able to reach you.’ ‘Shall we go back to the inn so that you can give me your new impulses needed in the love bed therein my home?’ and breathed speedily too… maybe because of the newest wave of corona pandemic in The Europe. He had already taken another step towards the sweetheart. ‘That’s not necessary, darling,’ said Eve. ‘I’ll prefer to walk part of the way with you.’ ‘Why don’t you want to go nowhere but my house?’ asked Humboldt. ‘The lack of people there might bother me,’ said Eve implying over her chattering to create a family life full of tweeting children…their own children. ‘You saw for yourself how importunate those children around.’ ‘Alright we can go to your room without any intention regarding marriage,’ said Eve ‘It’s the room of mine,’ said Humboldt., ‘dirty and dismal; I wanted to walk a little way with you so as not to have to stay there. Let’s link arms,’ added he to overcome his hesitation, ‘and then we’ll walk more securely.’ And Eve took his arm. It was quite dark, Humboldt could not see her face, her figure was indistinct, and she had already tried to touch his arm a little while before. They did it as they wished, and they moved away from the group. Hard as he tried, Humboldt. found it difficult to keep up with Eve, one was impeding the other’s freedom of movement, and in ordinary circumstances this little detail would surely lead to failure, especially in the side-streets like the one where Humboldt had found himself kissing that extraordinarily young girl, and where he was only able to get along now with the support of her. But he fended off such anxieties, and it cheered himself that the girl said nothing; if they went along in silence, perhaps Eve too felt that just walking might be the point of their keeping company. And they were indeed walking on, but Humboldt didn’t know where they were going; he could make out nothing, and did not even know whether they had passed the any places looking like sanctuaries yet.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited by SOLZHENITSOF; 07-01-2022 at 10:52 PM.
Old 07-12-2022, 06:02 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

EPITOME IN THE FORM OF THE FIRST ANNEX AGAIN WITH THE PERMISSION OF THE READERS

(Or A Forced Annex Of The Free Libretto-yes, free libretto in collage work of literature-because of the fact that the author’s mother unspoken tongue-maybe the oldest Semitic language-having ruined his style, had been essentially prevailing from the very beginning of The Author’s “Man of Pen’ Life” thoroughly and obligatorily throughout…The difficulty all works in need of being assigned as literature making had been dealing after to have been backed by the light coming from a world wherein no proper tongue could be looked but the darkness of grammar so simply walking in turmoil called as telling story should have meant that one could not command one’s writing but thoughts. Instead of remaining fixed on one’s goal, they need must become confused.)
And the novel-The Worst viz. The Best-okay, the book of war, peace, pandemic, inflation etcetera should have been continuing:

Images of their future home kept coming back both to elderly Humboldt-Hombre, Adam call as you wish-and tendril Eve, and the non-lived memories of it filled their mind. There was a mystic school in the main square there too, partly surrounded by the new warfront betwixt the Russian and Ukrainian forces that could not be described by the famous pens of the modern times (whose ultra-natural imagination had been created by their publishers already even pre-emptively), which in turn was surrounded by a high wall to hidden the face of those publishers’ ghosts, say of worn-out crooks who had been the genuine authors to have put the pen people in the shopwindows. To make assignment for the exceptional personality let’s say a few unknown authors could had ever climbed that wall, and Humboldt-whereas he was not a unknown writer-had so far-lacking of any publisher’s aid-managed to have something worth to be telled failed or rather to do so in all his ages for he had been neither an important nor unimportant person. It was not curiosity that made them-Elderly Humboldt and tendril Eve would want to climb it; the wall surrounding warfront had no secrets from them, and they had often gone into it through the little wrought-iron based heavy metal gate; it was just that they wanted to conquer all of either the smooth, high or barbed, steep walls. Then one morning when every kind of quiet, empty literature squares were flooded with light; when had Humboldt and Eve ever seen it like that before or since? On the contrary to the-highly likely-negative reply they succeeded surprisingly easily. They climbed the wall at the first attempt, at a place where he had often failed to get any further before, with a small The EU banners clenched between their teeth. Petrified parts of corpses crumbled and rolled away below them as they reached the top. After all, let’s talk Turkey: Would one be able to surmise that they rammed those symbolic items into the wall lest they should be braved of the privilege needed to have been flapping in the wind while the what they looked down and all around them, glancing back over their shoulder at the crosses sunk in the ground. Here and now, they were greater than anyone for they would appreciate the deeds of morons-like the Turkish Calip ERDOGAN namely the student of the Turkish Ayatollah-secret Islamic terrorist GULEN.as could be seen clearly in the newest news conveying such contain “President R.T. ERDOGAN is after the leadership by means of which he could control The Islamic World including petrol rich Arabic Peninsula!
"Hac'dayım tavaf edemiyorum" diyen Mustafa Ceceli'nin Hac ...
Tele1 TV Gerçekleri Ä°zleyin - Tele1 › hacdayim-tavaf-edemiyorum-diye...

AKP member Mehmet ÖZHASEKİ said that the singer Mustafa CECELİ called him and he could not circumambulate the Kaaba. The image of the moments when CECELİ was in the Kaaba emerged. Mehmet ÖZHASEKİ, Deputy Chairman for Local Administrations of AKP, stated that the singer Mustafa CECELİ called him from the Kaaba in his speech at the previous term mayors meeting of his party, and said…

OH! THE TEACHER OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, THE TEACHER OF TEACHERS. WHAT A MISTAKE WE MIGHT HAVE MADE WHILE WE WOULD BE CALLING IN THAT PLATITUDE USAGE AS HAVING BEEN CRYING “LET’S TALK TURKEY” AS WTNESSING ITS IMMORAL EXPERIENCES TO DOMINATE INNOCENT GULF ARABS OVER ERDOGAN’S CALIPHATE AS MENTIONED JUST ABOVE. INSTEAD, WE SHOULD INVITE THE CIVIL WORLD TO STOP IT!
Then, by chance, the schoolteacher-not in the garments of the mankind but within a humanitarian package wrapped by humble style of a novelist-came by and, with an appreciating look, made him get down from the wall. As they-Adam and Eve together-jumped, they hurt the teacher’s knee, and it was only with some merriment that they got home, but still he had been-magically or rather imaginatively on top of the wall, and the sense of victory seemed to them, at the time, something to cling to all his life. It had not been entirely an ideal based on writing, for now, on that foggy story after to be the highest privilege many years later, it came to his aid as he walked on, holding Eve’s tendril arm. He held that arm more firmly; she was almost pulling him along, and they preserved an unbroken silence.
All in all, the reader should have known about the way they were going was that, judging by the state of the road surface, they had turned into another side-alley. Humboldt-or Hombre, Human viz. Adam, call how you wish- resolved not to be deterred from going on by any difficulty on the road, or indeed by anxiety about finding his own matching to the very term straight path; his strength would surely hold out, and yet could this walk go on for ever? By day the place had seemed an easy place to reach, and a native from the vicinity from somewhere around was sure to know the shortest way. Then both of them stopped. Where were they? Couldn’t their path go any further, huh?
Humboldt namely Hombre/Adam pondered: was Eve going to say goodbye to him now? She would not succeed. He held Eve by the arm so tightly that it almost hurt his own fingers. Or could the incredible have happened, and they were already in the proper place or at its gates?
But so far as Humboldt. was aware they had not gone up any straight path. Or had Eve led him along a way that climbed only imperceptibly? ‘Where are we?’ He asked quietly, more to himself than his lady comrade. ‘Home,’ said she just as quietly. ‘Home?’ ‘Take care now, dear, mind you don’t slip. This path goes to the wrong direction.’ ‘Wrong?’ ‘It’s only a few steps,’ she added, and she was already knocking at a door. Another Eve, say a girl opened it.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 07-13-2022, 12:20 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Casts were standing in the doorway of a large park, which was almost weakly illuminated, say twilight for only some reverberating apparatuses enlightened the tiny coke cans over tables to the left at the back of the little meadow. ‘Who’s this with you, Eve?’ asked the girl abovementioned. ‘The horde of victims suffering from inflation if not fame,’ Simon the child, the son of-as one and only child of-the family there of Adelaide was married with Adam whose elderly schoolmate Humboldt made sex with her friend Eve, said. ‘The victims?’ ‘YEP’ repeated the girl in a louder voice, looking at the fading sunlight touching grass. Two old people-Little Jewish boy Simon’s father and the yeoman of the parish sitting there rose to their feet, before a man and a woman, and so did another girl. They greeted Adam and Humboldt-let’s call other Adam-Eve introduced them all to the other people: they were her parents and her sisters Evelyn and Euphemia. Nobody hardly nor swiftly looked at each. They took her wet shawl from her to dry it by the wet banks near, and Eve let them do as they liked so they weren’t home, or rather only parks spirit itself was. But why were they there? Hombre took Eve aside and asked: ‘Why did you come here to this place? Or do you live in the real-world precincts?’ ‘In the real-world precincts?’ repeated Eve, as if she didn’t understand Humboldt-The Hombre. ‘Eve’ said the hombre., ‘you were leaving the park to get up to the cocaine market.’ ‘Oh no, dear,’ said the woman, ‘I was going to come back home, I don’t go up to the cocaine market until morning. I never sleep in the park.’ ‘I see,’ said the hombre ‘You were going to reach drug, only here.’ He felt that his smile was wearier and he himself more insignificant. ‘Why didn’t you tell me so?’ ‘You didn’t ask, dear,’ said Adelaide. ‘You only wanted to give us some messages from the front, but not in the street at the park or in the square there, so I thought you could give us news-not the messages-here, at your leisure, at the bank with some respectful parents-they’ll all go away at once if you say-and if you like it better here with us you could spend the night. Did I do wrong?’ None could reply, never indeed so it had been a misunderstanding, a tepid, extra ordinarily misunderstanding, and the group had swallowed all absurd words like cocaine, marketing, and warfront etcetera…. They all had let themselves be captivated by the silken gleam of each other’s close-fitting thin garments, which they-then- unbuttoned, as if exhibiting a coarse, red, much-mended apparels over powerful broad chests like that of a labourer’s, and yet everything around them was not only in harmony with that sight but went further: the gouty old people who made their way forward, more with the help of their groping hands than the slow, stiff legs; girls with mother with their arms crossed over her breast, so stout that they too could take only the tiniest of steps. So that the little Jewish child Simon’s parents, both of them, father and mother, had left their place when some lost pets entered the park, moving towards Simon, and they were nowhere near Humboldt’s sweetheart and the hombre himself yet. The other girls-two sisters-, two blondes, resembling both each other and Eve, but with harsher features than their fathers, were tall, strong girls.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 07-15-2022, 03:35 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Seemingly each one-in the group-stood near the other, expecting some kind of greeting from the people before, but none could get out a word in this way. They had been thinking that everyone here in the community would matter to anybody facing others, and no doubt that was so, but they weren’t interested in those particular people who welcomed the other around. If they had been able to make their way back to primary school on her/his own, so they would have set off at once. Before parting everybody happened to sing a well-known lullaby telling the short but mostly fruitful life of DHU al-QARNAYN* who presented the world children the safe beds to sleep fearlessly:
*Alexandre The Great

Accounting With the Hero
The bite of years crusts over the bone; Do you realize, Alexander the Great?
Aging does not increase gaining respect, although it is respected-the old people, and yet venerable age is work as venerable say elderly;
Although your issue is different, DHU al-QARNAYN, heroism is enough to age well and to have been living vulnerably,
Young inscription, in telling the drawn-out ones: brave heart would be worth of white hair swiftly touched!

Chorus:
Hay was too much for the ox on the red carpet, he bled our five years with his horn that seemed weary
Afraid of the preacher demolished our primary school out of baseless fear and threw the cover on "must carry"!

Even the chance of getting into the school with Humboldt-The Hombre, say Adam and Eve neither in the night nor in the day didn’t satisfy them. They all had wanted to go back to the school then, by night and unnoticed, guided by nobody or somebody, but by Eve as he had appeared to “The Hombre”. until then, a man more congenial to her than anyone else she had yet seen here, and who, so she had also thought, was closely connected with the backing to the past-old good days-, far more so than his visible status might suggest to sing again:

OF SHOOL DAYS’ LEISURE
The Summer Holiday
The traveller took valet aside and asked:
‘Why did I come here to this place?
Shall I live in the real-world precincts?’
‘In the real-world precincts?’ repeated the valet,
As if he didn’t understand the hombre.
‘Dear worker,’ said the hombre., ‘you were…? ‘
‘Oh no, dear,’ said the valet, ‘You were going to come back home’
The traveller felt not himself astonished any the less murmuring “hmm,
I won’t sleep in the park…I see that here is the twin of my house!’
He was going to reach his own room, only there but here.
He felt that his smile wasn’t wearier and he himself not insignificant,
And carried on with the same probe, lo
‘Why didn’t you tell me so?’
‘You didn’t ask, dear sir,’ said the valet;
‘Okay! I only wanted to give me some messages from the street,
Furthermore, from the beach, the park, or the square there, so I thought
You could give me news-not the messages-at your leisure
About the inflation and the war!’

But it was impossible, a hopelessly ridiculous plan, to try going back to the past in full daylight arm in arm with the son of the Eve’s school friend’s-Adelaide’s- family, a family of which the little boy Simon, was entirely a part, singing with them now in the fresh air of the night, a child who, significantly enough, might not even sleep at home.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 07-17-2022, 03:09 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Yes, it was impossible, a hopelessly ridiculous plan, to try going back to the past in full daylight arm in arm with the son of the Eve’s school friend’s-Adelaide’s- family, a family of which the little boy Simon, was entirely a part, singing with them now in the fresh air of the night, a child who, significantly enough, might not even sleep at home. Inasmuch as they, Adelaide his elderly husband Adam-the schoolmate of Humboldt or rather the hombre, say the other Adam, Adelaide’s father, mother, and little brother Simon, the Yeoman of the parish they dwelt, several neighbours, poker players from the near card game saloons, the district guards if not policemen, the teachers-primary school teachers in majority and yet those in charge of secondary school and lycée based educational services, the Adelaide’s school friend namely Eve-the other Adam’s sweet heart sat down on myriad window-seats deserted by the people suffering from the Russia-Ukraine War-although ruined by pandemics before the military conflicts scorching The Europe-determined to spend the night there and accepting no further favours from the fled families. The people around the cast who sent him away or seemed to fear armies struck them as less dangerous, for basically they were rejecting only war lords while helping every citizens-generally every Europeans-to concentrate their forces. Such apparent rescuers-acting as helpers as these, however, putting on a little masquerade so as to take the soldiers to the bosom of their nations rather than the European continent as a whole, were distracting the armies whether or not they meant to, working to destroy their powers. Essentially The Europeans ignored a call inviting them to the nationality induced peace table and stayed where they were, their head bent. Then a Mss D-the love of the Abba, the gentler of the all the girls in The Lyceum and the one who showed a touch of girlish awkwardness, came over to Abba-obviously in the dream of the platonic lover- and no matter for the first time or again-invited him to join her to the train restaurant-apparently some of them fleeing the new cold war struct countries of theirs; there was bread and sausage, she said, and she would order the waiter to fetch some tea.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 07-23-2022, 11:21 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

‘Where from?’ another asked one-asked in a bizarre way-so that another replied the other-but vice versa. ‘Why, the tube, that of Manch namely the gate opening before the “blue eyes straw hairs Yazidi” immigrants in front of’ European free civilisation’ answered another-you know- as everybody would rather say. This was welcome news to The Europe in war for no news would be good news. One asked another to accompany one to the stability-mot a mot-to stay wherein one should stand still, the other said he had left some important work, instead of going to fetch breaking news. And that promise was fulfilled, here you might be well informed over The USA Press:

Turkey Strikes Iraq Resort, Killing at Least 8, Officials Say
https://www.nytimes.com › tu...

nytimes.com/2022/07/20/world/middleeast/turkey-iraq-tourists-killed.html.

However, now it turned out that one didn’t intend to go as far as the fatal reality of Islamic Terror taught by Turkish Ayatollah GULEN the teacher of Turkey’s new caliph ERDOGAN where he was staying in his pirate palace, but to another and much closer one, the ISIS town Idleb. All the same, one-the European intellectual-should have asked the press to let the well civilized world be its safe client; perhaps, he thought, there’ll be a excellent news source for them here and there. Whatever it was like, they’d have preferred it to the best source in this information poverty inflicted old earth. Christian natives inhabiting there were the real target and yet not could be able to inform us at once, but looked at the coffins-left after that damned attack-of their family members. Their brothers and sisters, standing there, could have nodded readily, and have mumbled: ‘Oh yes, if that’s what the Turkish Ayatollah’s and his student new caliph’s Islamic Terror State wants.’ This consent almost need must have brought everybody to withdraw their request regarding to new news; if the aforesaid press agreed to it, the idea should be open to dispute whether the Turco-Islamic Terror was worth of dispute or worthless down right. But when they discussed the question of whether the civilisation induced press would be allowed into the mews source, and everyone present doubted it, even if one or another insisted on going with gaining information, although without taking the trouble to invent some reasonable pretext for the sake of humanist breaking news both the writers and readers would request. Moreover, the old earth must take the free press as it was, and it was a fact that none should have felt no sense of shame in front of the readers.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 07-27-2022, 01:01 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Let the smartphones tell us: where exactly is this crowd, where are we? In Moscow: the capital of directors ruling Asia! The administration of Asia cannot be explained with all its features within the limits of grammar, because the very difficult word index drags us to birth or death the most. General Ogarkov, who had suppressed the Greater Asia rebellion while he was in the rank of an ordinary general and was promoted to Marshal later on, was Circassian. If there is a Circassian in a country that extends to the Caucasus, there are 12 Circassians, and it is easy to determine that their society was formed after about 120 Circassians… But cheap jokes should not have a place in novels or other literary genres. So far, everything is balanced, until the warning to avoid the danger of becoming vulgar in literature, but avoiding commitment cannot lead to a valuable narrative! For example, by the way, it is necessary to touch on the intricacies of the subject, namely the passion and skills of the Circassian communities for war, struggle, resistance competition. The Jesus Christ our father was protecting us all, me included. But I was damaged from time to time as if not protected.
The reason for this could not be counted as not being protected, because we were all protected. In the case of the most unprotected issue, namely, in the face of the brute force that outweighed us, none of us could be said to have been fully protected or suffered a great loss. I know this from here, until I reached the door of our house from the oven where I bought hot bread for breakfast, I was reaching the graffiti information on the graffiti that a friend of mine wanted to marry his aunt or aunt's daughter. He was the one who wrote these, later on, as a respected lawyer, we sat in his magnificent office and talked a lot, apart from this subject. It seems that our last conversations were either superficial or graffiti. However, none of them can be considered superficial: just as the current has its own weight, so do the things of the past—even if we cannot find a source to illuminate—the evidence of hot or cold, according to the springtime suns of those times and the season that served as evidence of the very young excitements that filled us, are still alive. Obviously, I love Adelaide even if she was married to an elderly even if he might younger than me.
I was slightly put off only by Adelaide with her grave, direct gaze for her expression was unimpressed, but perhaps a little stupid too. On the short walk to the old good days I had taken another lady’s’ arm and, despite myself, found that she was pulling him along very much as her gender induced cloned lady had done earlier-she learned that direction was really meant only for gentlemen from the masturbation room, of which inhabitants ate and sometimes even spent the night there when they had business in the work departments or schools. She spoke to me quietly and as if she knew me well.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 07-29-2022, 11:50 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

All the more, she would rather be quiet about “war and peace” and yet this subject should be inevitable in the general chat therein…No one can think that Asia and Europe are at war in Ukraine, but eastern Europe or its largest state, Russia, was able to call the two giants of Asia, China and India, to the task as easily as Central Asia, which he was the director of, to western Europe, say against its situation... In this case, against Western Europe, Far Western Europe such as the USA, New Zealand, Australia, and Israel, there is Asia again under the leadership of Europe, but this time Eastern Europe. Whichever side wins, the result will be the best-at the same time-worst because if the west is the winner, it is almost impossible to maintain its integrity... If the east would be victorious, its burden should increase. In this chapter of the narrative, we encounter reality that has become a rhyme: whether he writes as a -for example-communist or liberal novel, the author is considered compelled to delve deeply into romanticism by staying true to the foundation of the word novel, encountering the immutable and ruthless realist question, as if to scrutinize the meaning of life, whether best or worst. But no one can say "creation is absurd" just because creation is absurd. If you put such a sentence in your narration, it becomes incomprehensible why you care about that immutable truth-nonsense, and even the sentences, phrases and words you use face the inconvenience of being dragged into nonsense as much as nonsense. "Sorry?" The one who asked this question was the general manager of the retired loss adjusters board, where Adam worked. It is useless to repeat, living is also a civil service chosen by the soul, so instead of describing the job and adding meaning to the work, it is essential that the officer works.
M. Adam was looking pensive, his superior repeated:
- "Sorry?"
- “I don't know what to say...
- "What do you want to say? Can existence handle such a flaw as indecision? Look at your marriage to Mademoiselle Adelaide. It's been a pleasure for you to get married with your acquaintance. A very beautiful lady indeed, may God forgive her. Oh, my master ah, mother nature did not bring such a lady before us so that we could enter the marriage. (The general manager was single and often regretted being single. He kept his usual sentimentality…) I'm not jealous of the openness of your fortune.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 07-29-2022, 11:50 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

All the more, she would rather be quiet about “war and peace” and yet this subject should be inevitable in the general chat therein…No one can think that Asia and Europe are at war in Ukraine, but eastern Europe or its largest state, Russia, was able to call the two giants of Asia, China and India, to the task as easily as Central Asia, which he was the director of, to western Europe, say against its situation... In this case, against Western Europe, Far Western Europe such as the USA, New Zealand, Australia, and Israel, there is Asia again under the leadership of Europe, but this time Eastern Europe. Whichever side wins, the result will be the best-at the same time-worst because if the west is the winner, it is almost impossible to maintain its integrity... If the east would be victorious, its burden should increase. In this chapter of the narrative, we encounter reality that has become a rhyme: whether he writes as a -for example-communist or liberal novel, the author is considered compelled to delve deeply into romanticism by staying true to the foundation of the word novel, encountering the immutable and ruthless realist question, as if to scrutinize the meaning of life, whether best or worst. But no one can say "creation is absurd" just because creation is absurd. If you put such a sentence in your narration, it becomes incomprehensible why you care about that immutable truth-nonsense, and even the sentences, phrases and words you use face the inconvenience of being dragged into nonsense as much as nonsense. "Sorry?" The one who asked this question was the general manager of the retired loss adjusters board, where Adam worked. It is useless to repeat, living is also a civil service chosen by the soul, so instead of describing the job and adding meaning to the work, it is essential that the officer works.
- "Sorry?"
- "What do you want to say? Can existence handle such a flaw as indecision? Look at your marriage to Mademoiselle Adelaide. It's been a pleasure for you to get married with your acquaintance. A very beautiful lady indeed, may God forgive her. Oh, my master ah, mother nature did not bring such a lady before us so that we could enter the marriage. (The general manager was single and often regretted being single. He kept his usual sentimentality…) I'm not jealous of the openness of your fortune.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 08-06-2022, 04:52 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

From the point of view of the director it was pleasant to talk with workers-either white or blue collar-ones working under his ordeal system bult personally by him himself-, just as it had been pleasant with his aid de camp amongst the supreme rank personnel. He fought against this sense of pleasure, but it was there. Outwardly, the staff resembled the one where he used to give service over sounding hymns under the dome of the church to have placed in the parish, he spent his childhood was staying there, and there were probably no great outward differences in the whole vicinity so that without noticing small existences around he had all staff members around at once, and ordered: Come together and be ready to sing-as all good choir members-the ballads of Doctor Abba’s ballades lacking refrain-form-parts. If the poems were the cells of an inn front steps should had got a handrail, and there might be a handsome lantern over the door, and as they entered something should have been fluttering overheads: a banner in Zelensky’s colours. Through such imaginations they felt as if they were greeted at once in the front hall by the British Archbishop, who was obviously on his rounds keeping an eye on the place. His peevish eyes, enquiring or sleepy, examined the director in passing, and he said: ‘The Lord Almighty’s not allowed anywhere but at the left side of the altar.’ ‘Of course,’ said vice director’s secretary, answering for the director ‘He’s just keeping us in a hymn singing company.’ And they began to chant the non-religious half ballades:
Doctor Abba’s Refrain Lacking Ballades (1)
DEPENDENT READER
From you... to me... let's skip the front part of the story, there is abuse: deep wounds in the art lover...
For example, the deeper the trace engraved on the reader, the more the plaque of immortality boils from bronze to love very much safe,
You read: you are the tool, you are wasted, but you are the main character, you are indispensable, lo there…
You're basically hurt, you don't know you made a glossy paper notebook to write an eternal life!
Doctor Abba’s Refrain Lacking Ballades (2)
WHERE WE WERE?
Flood, landslide, manhole burst, doomsday rehearsal; anyway aloof...
We will not be burned, if that apocalyptic tale is worth sharing as much as a hobgoblin;
What will come to the agenda when the drift slows down: returning to where we left off,
Picnic area, meatballs barbecue, tea brewing moment; in short, wasted labour, say in vain!
Doctor Abba’s Refrain Lacking Ballades (3)
SINGULAR AND PLURAL
Fear of singularity and attachment to a head that is thought to be singular, which creates the organization,
The fear in everyone is read to the same rescue: catch up, is there no savior?
The Saviour does not come to the plural, he is singular; its power is vague as a dream,
Do not touch the shelter, let the guide fly; Is one flight too many to come to the rescue?
Some of the personnel would turn out ungrateful altogether, however, let go of the secretary’s arm and took the vice director aside, while the director waited patiently at the other end of the hall. ‘I’d like to spend the good times here,’ said he. ‘I’m afraid that’s impossible,’ replied the one of the white collars. ‘You don’t seem to know that this inn is exclusively for the use of the yeomen from the castle.’ ‘Those may be the rules,’ said K., ‘but surely you can find me a other districts to pray in somewhere.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 08-09-2022, 04:30 PM

Quote:

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

- "Sorry?"

TO BE CONTINUED...
The chorus directing director shouted victoriously: “Wonderful. It is a magnificent pleasure to sing altogether!” It was also pleasant for the Famous American Intelligence Consultant-Henry B. to talk with lady Journalist from pro-communism/Anti-American ideology induced News Paper CUMHURİYET, just as it had been pleasant for her to talk with American national defence consultants over the delicious dishes of Turkish cuisine:

Kavala says prosecution knew he hadn't dined with Barkey at ...
Homepage - Turkish Minute › ...
Bu sayfanın çevirisini yap
2 saat önce — ... against him and argued that he had dinner with Henri Barkey, ... dinner with “friend and journalist Aslı Aydıntaşbaş” and only had a ...

The director in the Novel of Doctor ABBA VITE would have fought against this sense of pleasure to share the same feast table with Turkish Soviet Agents like that ASLI, but it was there. Outwardly, some of the big the restaurants in Turkey resembled the one in Leningrad innocent American security consultants used to be where the Turkey Soviet agents waiting while some false information bait would be available in their hands already. There were probably no great outward differences in the whole agent fight arenas in the old earth, but poor Henry noticed only small ones at once: the front steps, handrails, handsome lanterns over the entrance-if there were any-, and as they entered something fluttered over whereunder he was to be greeted at once in the front hall by the patron or the matron, who should be on his rounds keeping an eye on the place. His small eyes, enquiring or sleepy, examined defenceless national safety expert in passing, and would order: ‘The American consultant is allowed anywhere but the remote corner that would be far from misty lady ASLI.’ ‘Of course,’ would repeat the false information toxicity victim consultant, answering for both sides. ‘He’s just keeping me company.’ The ungrateful patron or the matron as mentioned before however, let go of the ridiculous couple and took al the waiters aside, while lady A waited patiently at the remote corner thereof their table was to take place in accordance of the situation regarding to be at the other end of the hall. ‘I’d like to spend the night here,’ said or sad not the consultant. ‘I’m afraid that’s impossible,’ replied or not replied the patron or the matron. ‘You don’t seem to know that this restaurant is exclusively for the use of the gentlemen-especially-from the USA.’ ‘Those may be the rules,’ said or sad not the consultant, ‘but surely you can find me several corners to be betrayed by Turkish Soviet’s spies in somewhere around.’ ‘I’d be very glad to oblige you,’ might have said the patron or matron, ‘but even apart from the strict nature of the rules-and you speak of them very much like a stranger-another reason why it’s highly likely possible is that the gang state here extremely insensitive at the first step, and I am sure it could tolerate the sight of a stranger, or not without being prepared for it in advance.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 08-12-2022, 11:18 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Doctor Abba VITE carries on with narrating:
The crowd in the holy night was consisting of people, night birds, trees branching into the windows of the houses across the narrow street, and unseen-but surely sliding around, and beetles walking under debris of the broken LPs of BEATLES So if I were to let them spend the night in the near parks or on the pavements, and by some chance-and chance is always on the observer’s side-they were discovered, not only would the novel be finished but so would the story of The Hebrew…Abba narrates from the meeting place:
The yeoman asked me: Dear Abba VITE, who are you, my dear, and what are you looking for amongst us? I gave a boisterous answer with a scientific tone, saying that I could be never considered of Asian or African descent but a simple Hebrew like the antic Athens’ Jews. Little Simon's father made a way by means of his elbows insensible power through the crowd and stood before me, using his eyebrows now to strengthen his mimics, wailing that I must reply the most important question, "What are we doing here?" I told him we are completing a masterpiece telling Ukrainian War together, of course, with a, say, happy end, but starting from the worry of what the happy ending might be, let's start with the unhappy ending first: After the war in Ukraine, we will recall Zelensky's not very sane but plausible claim: What did he say? “We are establishing the great Israel” Yes, a great Israel is being in need of being established and the basic formula for this is Israel's understanding that was proved scientifically that The Great Israel cannot survive without Saudi Arabia its urgent hospitality all over Mecca-The heart of Kaaba!
Annex (Peremptorily)
AGENDA AGAIN: THE GREATEST SCANDAL!
I'm glad you came, the "Greatest Conspiracy" took place yesterday in the country that an Ismet Pasha called "Turkey"!
(I'm from Turkey, who experienced this and witnessed it. I will explain it without exaggeration like Heydar Kelle or FETO. Local conspiracy theory narrators exaggerate because they are either rotten from the bottom or from the brain. They are not worth reading. Read what I wrote, but ignore it. Essentially, all conspiracy narratives are always unimportant.)
Let's not prolong it. Yesterday, I had the American Liberals read parts of my editorial in NATO NEWS newspaper to discuss the issue of H. B. and A. A. They were in a rush that everyone should not know about it, "Forget it, let's have a nice chat, sir" and immediately lay down on their feet. What frightened them so much was that H. B was an A. defense adviser and the woman was a “communist” who started journalism in the Republic Gazette. That is, our local, ladylike communist had caged the big superpower’s adviser, it was not wanted to be known! Then? After that, your health. My advice to you is to break away from conspiracies, mispronounce it, say complete and pass.

REMINDER

K. THE KEY PERSON IS ALWAYS K., SINGULAR AND THE PLURAL FORM OF DESTINATION SHOULD BE THE CASTLE, HUH?
Let’s remember the censorship capability of the singularity and creates the organization of lines second time: To have been afraid within the depths of everyone would be read to the same goal of being rescued: catch up, is there The Saviour? Yes, obligatorily. Come on then….
It was great pleasant for all the famous intelligence workers to talk with lady Journalists the colours of theirs having been to change from pro-communism or anti-American ideology induced News Paper that we could call some kind of Pravda like waste paper, just as it had been pleasant for them to talk with ridiculous agents over the delicious dishes of exotic cuisines of the world:
The director in the Novel of Doctor ABBA VITE would have fought against this sense of pleasure to share the same feast table with red caliphs’ mannequins like lady A. A, but it was there. Outwardly, some of the big the restaurants in Turkey resembled the one in Leningrad innocent liberal consultants used to be where the Asia Minor its red caliphate Soviet agents waiting while some false information bait would be available in their hands already. There were probably no great outward differences in the whole agent fight arenas in the old earth, but poor consultants should have noticed overall small ones at once: the front steps, handrails, handsome lanterns over the entrance-if there were any-, and as they entered something fluttered over whereunder he was to be greeted at once in the front hall by the patron or the matron, who should be on his rounds keeping an eye on the place. His small eyes, enquiring or sleepy, examined defenceless national safety expert in passing, and would order: ‘The victimized consultant is allowed anywhere but the remote corner that would be far from misty lady A.A’ ‘Of course,’ would repeat the false information toxicity victim consultant, answering for both sides. ‘He’s just keeping me company.’ The ungrateful patron or the matron as mentioned before however, let go of the ridiculous couple and took all the waiters aside, while lady A.A waited patiently at the remote corner thereof their table was to take place in accordance of the situation regarding to be at the other end of the hall. ‘I’d like to spend the night here,’ said or sad not the consultant. ‘I’m afraid that’s impossible,’ replied or not replied the patron or the matron. ‘You don’t seem to know that this restaurant is exclusively for the use of the gentlemen-especially-from the liberal countries we used to hate.’ ‘Those may be the rules,’ said or sad not the consultant, ‘but surely you can find me several corners to be betrayed by Turkey Islamic Soviet’s spies in somewhere around.’ ‘I’d be very glad to oblige you,’ might have said the patron or matron, ‘but even apart from the strict nature of the rules-and you speak of them very much like a stranger-another reason why it’s highly likely possible is that the gang state here extremely insensitive at the first step, and I am sure it could tolerate the sight of a stranger, or not without being prepared for it in advance. What in advance….? Israel, for instance might learn that who would hate Saudi liberal trade tradition should confess their hatred or animosity against The Hebrew like ABBA-The Author!
It may sound ridiculous, but it’s the truth. Those people, to have put on -because of the reigning summer over the north hemisphere-no over-coat tightly buttoned up, one hand leaning on the chairback or else, the other on their cheek for instance, their legs crossed, bending down to each other slightly and speaking to each other in a familiar tone, hardly seemed to be one of the strangers, even if their thin dressing looked no better than a local citizenship’s Sunday best. ‘I believe every word you say,’ said one of them to the other, ‘and I don’t underestimate the importance of the rules, even if I may have chosen to express myself too much deliberately and as an aside let me just point out one thing: I have valuable connections in the information services, and shall have some that are even more valuable, and they will secure you against any risk you might incur by my being here…Could I guarantee that I’m in a position to render all due thanks for a small favour? Oh, yes indeed.’ ‘I know that,’ said the other, and she repeated it. ‘Yes, I know that.’
At this point one of the two sides might have put some request more forcefully, but the patron or the matron might have taken their mind off it, so they asked only: ‘Are there many gentlemen from the Gang State staying here tonight?’ ‘As far as that goes, this is our lucky day,’ might have said the patron or the matron, almost as if tempting them. ‘We have just the one gentleman staying here.’ Turkey Soviet’s lady spy and the liberal super power’s intelligence agent still felt they couldn’t press anybody in charge pf owning the Luxury Restaurant…

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 08-14-2022, 12:00 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

In a little while after every getting about one slogan was heard: The Great Israel’s way makers need must get along with Saudi Arabia and Russia. The main subject of the crowd, which required speaking out loud, if not debating, was more precisely about the establishment of The Great Israel with abovementioned backbone. Even though many people were lost in this noisy exchange of words, a few points that became clear were brightly pointed out. There was no such cause, it was becoming clear in the flow of words that it would be impossible to reach such a cause. The New Turkish Caliphate that constructed a kind of toy-and yet dynamite danger-air force apparatus and identified it with establishing the arms industry, had learned the historical lesson from Putin-the new tsar who threatened them that he could shoot their toy airplane factories. People should have decided on such issues without leaving their minds, if they want to have got the non-imitation defense industry, whether they might think of weapons or both, the Weapon Industry would really make the factories as a part of the industrialized country or look ridiculous. When this issue got crowded, they should have finished the work the next day after everyone went home and went to sleep. It made it necessary to refer to the meeting of the valuable gentleman in a house chat of three gentlemen. Because they were going to discuss this issue a little more deeply, say Simon's father, Humboldt and his friend Mr. Karl...
Simon-the little child's father was the general manager of GFPSAB-department dealing with the government's farming policy induced seed amelioration business-then. Dreaming in groups or pretending to be a group of people was not his domain, but perhaps because of his innate qualities, he knew his talent very well inasmuch as words that couldn’t make any sense, either alone or together, would be fragments of sentences, even with a kind of oratory that cannot be considered long or short, but with a very loud voice, consisting of sentences that might be shameful to say, and dispersed the crowd. Everyone went home-as planned above-and went to sleep, the joy of which is meaningless, but it will prepare the person alive for what they would raher do the next day so the dad of Simon's father-the gentleman's name was Igor-came home early in the evening the next day, finishing his ordinary chores with great care. There was a three person chat meeting specific to British and Russian bureaucrats who were cousins you know, one of Humboldt's close friends. They would go for an evening chat at Karl, one of Humboldt's close friends, at his apartment, located on a splendid centrally located block. Mr. Karl who was an intellectual holding the title of civilian general,-which is needed nowadays even in underdeveloped countries-like Turkey, and the like. He was married to Anna, the lady he fell in love with in high school. Both of their two sons and their beloved uniqıe-blondie-daughter were all industrial engineers. Karl used to contemplate pictures of his daughter, sometimes in an extremely short skirt: “I wonder what kind of taste or meaning this beautiful girl, whom she had been raised with love and equipped with knowledge, could derive from such a decollete, or what kind of taste or meaning she was to be expected being reasonable…” The family's only beautiful daughter and two sons were working in Austria. The third identity in the house was Foggy, as it was named on the pet ID card, and Humboldt would not have come to eat, for a chat over a cup of tea or ale with them if it weren't for a smoke-colored, drowsyly neat and affectionate pet that did not approach the guests-just staring at them-from afar.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 08-18-2022, 11:07 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Simon's father, his close friend Humboldt, and the owner of the house, Mr. Karl, delved into very dynamic and deep topics that had nothing to do with the curious sleepy eyes of the house's pet Foggy, and sat on the spacious sofas adjacent to the huge library, which seemed small compared to the spacious atmosphere of the study. They were deepening the subject as they kept their specific-and yet slightly exaggerated-observation over their established Russian brew, gazing at the samovar with porcelain teapot and challenging by means of the embers from below the metallic utensil the menacing coolness of European evenings through the open windows.
Mr. Karl (he spoke emphatically, studying the faces of his guests:
-“I think it is a result of our past delays, the aging of our family and relatives, even getting sick…”
-“Oh, don't ask, don't ask sil vous plait,” said Humboldt (pointing with his hand to Simon's father), and I'm making love with his daughter's friend on the floor matrix kept for no reasonable purpose on the floor. Yeah on the bare floor, and on other hand, an elder I love very much, my cousin's brother has been dying in a coma for three years in a sanatorium on the opposite mountain there.”
The talking twos seemed hopeful but they hoped they were almost accepted as unhopeful, so they asked each other’s name again. ‘Karl,’ said the host casually, as he turned to look for his wife-to have carried cake and pie plates neatly as several times repeated through her skilful motherhood substitution exercises before as forever who came hurrying up in curiously shabby, old fashioned, but fine city clothes-if to be literally defined-laden with pleats and frills. She had come to fetch the used water glasses, saying the chief executive-they used to call Foggy such good names-wanted something. But before the Esquire Karl stood up, he turned Humboldt. again, as if not he himself but the darling of the tendril girl-the elder sister Little Simon’s school mate must now decide whether the honourable pet dog Foggy should spend the late evening there before them. However, Humboldt. could say nothing; in particular, he was surprised to discover that the other guest was staying here, and without being able to explain it entirely to himself, he didn’t feel he could be as free with Esquire Karl as with the host’s home as a whole. Being found here by some of them would not have deterred honourable Foggy. in the way that the host meant, but it would have been an embarrassing impropriety, rather as if all of them were thoughtlessly planning to upset someone to whom he owed gratitude.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 08-20-2022, 09:46 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Turning to Mr. Karl, Simon's father, asked,
-"You were talking about a delay; of course, it is out of date regarding to any certain time conception, if it would be delayed in the future, it should be out of the question. Then we need two questions: one, how did you notice the delay in the past, what kind of delays were they, two?"
"There is an important handicap in answering your question because when I want to tell you whatever happened to me on a certain day, the calendar would fall on a Sunday with a nine percent probability. It would be wrong to explain the reason for this with just the holy day as a certain, but I would like to remind you that Sunday is the day we used to be at home the most. As we cannot be alone in a productive corner, we cannot find our aunt too for calling up. Let's talk more openly: with someone-to chatter-who is sick and old or old and sick, thereto words are to be disturbing over the most single punctuation or even silence-let's not say unhealthy-how you can share your feelings as much as your physical insufficiency might allow moreover. Is it possible to imagine having her listen to Sibelius on the phone and sipping heart breaking passages together? If you would want to go to a corner and listen to the pacific hiss from your mind, you have to renew your faith at least a thousand times so that you don't think about how you survived a thousand and one troubles-of course, those troubles are not less than a thousand for everyone. Unfortunately, nowadays people have a harder time remembering good things."
Humboldt intervened and impatiently half-questioned-half admittedly-made a long speech:
-"Honestly, I think the distinction between generational old language and generational division misrepresents the changes in our feelings and thoughts… Unfortunately, nowadays people have a harder time remembering good things.". If we are generous in remembering our sorrows, it must be due to the fact that we too are getting old. Sometimes I force myself to reach the truth of the matter and subject the young crowd in front of me to a forced examination, and I see that most of them are old and sick also. It's as if the only power they have is a limited surplus of energy that will make them look young and cheerful.”
Humboldt often called his best friend-little Simon's father-as Err. During the conversation-let's say so-Mr. Err while there had been no convenient time or to have been utterly baseless and though no one had asked him about it-he had said his name was Rudolf. "But," Humboldt tried and just began to say, "you're my friend of forty years, your name isn't Rudolf..." And yet The Lord knows whoever yelled at him, he began to chuckle even though he tried not to laugh. Mr. Karl seemed taken aback at first. Then he happened to ask,
-"Now, dear Rudolf, can you tell me, whereof did that smile come from?” Besides he also had already burst into fits of laughter under the bewildered gaze of his dear friend Err-Rudolf, whom he knew very well that he was not touchy. They were laughing all together, and laughing was not based on not just a joke. The most dangerous thing that aggravated their crisis was that once in a while someone pointed to an ambiguous point with their index finger and couldn't agree more in the way of stopping the laughter. As an aside none was sorry, however, to see that such laughing crises obviously showed how they feared the consequences of being regarded as an inferior friend, a common citizen, and how they couldn’t dismiss their fears even here, where they showed so clearly.

BREAKING NEWS..............BREAKING NEWS.......

HOT RED ALARM!

MADDİ TIP ŞEYTANDIR!
Place: Central Region of Ankara/Sakarya

Turkish Ayatollah Gulen's student Caliph Erdogan wants to ban modern medicine in Turkey. He had it written on the transformers of official institutions
as "MATERIAL(MODERN OR NOT BASED ON SORCERY)MEDICINE IS THE DEVIL"!

In such a way, no one amongst them could have stood where he or she was, biting his lip and saying nothing. Once, before the angel of “laugh a bit” disappeared without using doorway, they looked back at each other and carrying on with laughing, and everybody looked at himself or herself, and did not move from the spot until earnestness came and led them away towards earnestness. ‘What did you want to ask the presumed Rudolph?’ asked the host, say esquire Karl. ‘We, Humboldt and I wanted to spend the night here,’ said the other. ‘But you are spending the early night with us already,’ said Karl’s respectful wife in surprise. ‘Yes, of course,’ said the twos, leaving her to take that whatever way she liked so that she was encourage to claim strongly:
-“Let them who-in accordance with their universities’ general approval-drink urine against cholera pandemic win the general elections for one more time because their harm could be give harassment to them, themselves only!”
In the study a large question mark entirely in charge of necessity to have find out what folk could had dared feeding challenge having been glimmered in the middle…

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 08-23-2022, 11:57 PM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

Temporary Mr. Fellow Rudolf, added a very important paragraph to the conversation at the stage of getting serious and said:
Rudolph- (Of course, pointing to the landlady too) "Respectable lady and Gentlemen! Struggling against anti-life is the essence of life, but being able to come out of the struggle with one hundred percent preserving your honor have been never presented by history as a perfect victory, even to the of the old era’s Goddess, and it could never be otherwise. Although, as in the destiny of every science and art law, there are exceptions here too: for example, I remember from my days as an ordinary, cognate adolescent boy from Kenya-therein every human being would have lived by necessity that one of the girl citizens was suffering from tuberculosis, and she had been destined to finish the fight for survival, but she had not encountered anything that could harm his honor except the rude jokes that have been made against her in the past, which were pranks and insignificant, so to speak.” Swallowing to wet his dry throat, he continued: “In those days, too, while I was doing my homework, once in a while I had to go somewhere beyond where the books and notebooks were spread out to meet my immediate needs. These were movements such as falling close to the jug for a glass of water or going to the bathroom to have washed hands, none of which alone could represent a whole struggle. What do I mean while to have tried and meant something if not anything? Since I can't be chasing a cheap nursery rhyme like, ‘I have to wait until my last breath to weigh my deeds on the scales of honor, like everyone else,’ I say, I have to look for again what I would say! What did I mean, what do I mean?"
The hospitable lady of the house, the esteemed Karl's wife, wanted to understand the subject more closely, so she wanted to be a part of the conversation, not content with just cookies, tea, lemonade, beer whatsoever, as she always did, and asked if you remember wrong, gentleman-she meant her husband-correct me, as per our duty. In Minsk, the city wherein we sojourned and thereof the European texture of Russia is to be felt most comfortably, some Circassian families, who were mentioned in the conversation, or so I felt, lived extremely politely even in the smallest parts of daily life, but never compromising their dignity, and were forming exemplary families that respected the laws of others. I am making a bet on this subject for the following reason: the principle of living an honest and honourable life, which is one of the products of the society that should seem to be individual, but among the qualities that would be considered very intensely social, that is, in my opinion, the basic idea to go one step further.
Humboldt cut him off and agreed very softly, "Of course, when one of us intends to share a memory of a picnic, limiting the content of speech to moral science and art does not spoil the conversation, on the contrary, it keeps its level high.
Thereupon they began to hear noisy voices as if several men were sitting around the walls, near and on turbans consisting of head portable microphones! They looked each other’s face but different from the local visitors in Karl’s apartment. They should have been more neatly dressed, all of them wearing clothes of the same silky, beige fabric, their jackets flared out, their trousers fitted closely to have proved that they were small invisible-say the most invincible- people, very like each other at first sight, with flat, bony, and yet round-cheeked faces beaten by The Jesus Christ already in the way of being got under. They might be made all quiet and hardly moved, only their eyes followed the new arrivals in the room, but slowly and with an expression of respect as observing well educated-bourgeoise-fellow folk. All in all, they made a certain impression on both the hosting pair namely Karl and his wife and their guests., perhaps because there were so many of them and it was so quiet.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 08-27-2022, 10:40 AM

THE WORST VIZ. THE BEST

For a while, they noticed that there was another group member among them, not one of the guests, whom the hosts did not know. When this person turned his head to the right, it was a man with a white beard and turban, and when he turned his head to the left, he was more of a head-neck piece, a silhouette consisting of a headscarf, cheek, side chin and neck contact. In this case, they realized that they were facing an object that could not be explained by any person or group of the world at that moment, and they continued their speech accordingly. Simon's father stated that objects are bound to change because of the passage of time, even if there is no movement in the logical bonds that bind them together.
Humboldt quickly asked
-“Do you not agree with the opinion that there is no movement, no time?” “
-“No, said Rudolph the Temporary (Simon's Father), the landlord also agreed with this no, but he couldn't explain why he did.
-“Time is something that flows through us, you can call it a stream when looking for a recipe, or an abstract river…”
The report writer of the demons that we have to accept that they live in every house repeated in his notes that he was very surrealist! (Yes, there is another group member who is not one of the guests whom the hosts do not know, among them, when this person turned his head to the right, a person with a white beard and a turban was visible. It is only a sub-part, in which case it is an object that cannot be explained by any person or group of the world at that moment.)
At that moment he-the reporter was a male demon-took a lady demon’s arm again, by way of explaining his presence here to those people-the mankind around. Another male demon in one corner of the study, evidently an acquaintance of lady demon’s, rose to his feet and was going to approach them, but the reporter, who was to be arm in arm with her, and to turn her away in a different direction. No one but the reporter demon could have noticed, and she allowed it with a smiling sideways glance at him. A cup of ale beer was poured by a young girl demon called demon as well. She was a thinly bodied blondie, rather insignificant, with a smooth face and rosy cheeks, but with a surprising expression of conscious superiority in her eyes. When they fell on each other as demons as they used to do it seemed to the reporter that they had already discovered things about everything before him of which he knew nothing.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Arts & Literature