Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-08-2024, 11:50 PM
disobey's Avatar
disobey disobey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: DCCCIV
Default Targeting Americans.

I recently saw a segment on 60 Minutes with the same title. In it they spoke of the "Havana Syndrome." As it turns out, U.S. diplomats, sometimes their families and U.S. agents have been getting target by some sort of nonlethal Russian secret weapon. My guess is that it is likely some sort of pulsed MASER. But the U.S. is too pussified to admit to it officially. Because then they might have to do something about it. Here is the video. You should find it interesting.

https://www.100free.com/view?v=1610879762
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-09-2024, 12:06 AM
Kamilah Hauptmann's Avatar
Kamilah Hauptmann Kamilah Hauptmann is offline
Shitpost Sommelier
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: XVMMVII
Default Re: Targeting Americans.

Americans are no more special or holy than anyone else on this rock floating in space.
__________________
Peering from the top of Mount Stupid

:AB: :canada:
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-09-2024, 05:03 AM
-FX-'s Avatar
-FX- -FX- is offline
Forum gadfly
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Gender: Male
Posts: MMCIII
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Targeting Americans.

It would be far more surprising to find there are no secret weapons, anywhere.

In fact, that is an idiotic belief. Of course there are secret weapons. And weapons that are outlawed by conventions and international law.

There are lots of secrets, and secret weapons.
__________________
"Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, "Is it reasonable?""

- Richard P. Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-10-2024, 12:07 AM
disobey's Avatar
disobey disobey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: DCCCIV
Default Re: Targeting Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamilah Hauptmann View Post
Americans are no more special or holy than anyone else on this rock floating in space.
Idiot. Did you even watch the 60 Minutes episode?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-10-2024, 12:08 AM
disobey's Avatar
disobey disobey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: DCCCIV
Default Re: Targeting Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
It would be far more surprising to find there are no secret weapons, anywhere.

In fact, that is an idiotic belief. Of course there are secret weapons. And weapons that are outlawed by conventions and international law.

There are lots of secrets, and secret weapons.
Read post #4. Apply it to yourself.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-10-2024, 06:12 AM
-FX-'s Avatar
-FX- -FX- is offline
Forum gadfly
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Gender: Male
Posts: MMCIII
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Targeting Americans.

Meanwhile, “Pandora’s box is open as far as making these kinds of things,” Balaban said. Devices that can be used in ultrasonic attacks, for example, are readily available on the internet for less than $300. The off-the-shelf devices are intended to repulse vermin such as rats and insects and have a range of about 30 to 40 feet, he said.

“We are facing a threat. And an important thing is to figure out the battlespace we are dealing with here and make some solutions,” Balaban said. “It’s the perfect kind of gray warfare. It’s a very good way to degrade your opponent’s capabilities so you can exploit it with conventional means.”

Such weapons could be used clandestinely against a political leader, for example, to ultimately destabilize a society, Giordano said. “I think what you are beginning to see is a greater likelihood for targeting the brain in these ways — both in regard to its structure and its functions, which includes cognitions, emotions and behaviors — in ways that are going to be disruptive on a variety of scales from systems in the individual to systems in the social and political” realm, he said.

Balaban added: “We have a plausible set of vulnerabilities — areas we know nothing about, neuro-weapons, that have been used asymmetrically. We have to figure out what the heck this is.”

https://www.nationaldefensemagazine....acks-in-havana
__________________
"Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, "Is it reasonable?""

- Richard P. Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-10-2024, 06:14 AM
-FX-'s Avatar
-FX- -FX- is offline
Forum gadfly
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Gender: Male
Posts: MMCIII
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Targeting Americans.

My only surprise is that it took so long for the American government morons to even discuss it.

Usually they just claim it's all psychosomatic and not real.

When of course they know we have the same shit they are using. Or, and this is likely, they don't know shit, because the military doesn't tell the leaders the truth.
__________________
"Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, "Is it reasonable?""

- Richard P. Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-10-2024, 11:04 PM
disobey's Avatar
disobey disobey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: DCCCIV
Default Re: Targeting Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
Meanwhile, “Pandora’s box is open as far as making these kinds of things,” Balaban said. Devices that can be used in ultrasonic attacks, for example, are readily available on the internet for less than $300. The off-the-shelf devices are intended to repulse vermin such as rats and insects and have a range of about 30 to 40 feet, he said.

“We are facing a threat. And an important thing is to figure out the battlespace we are dealing with here and make some solutions,” Balaban said. “It’s the perfect kind of gray warfare. It’s a very good way to degrade your opponent’s capabilities so you can exploit it with conventional means.”

Such weapons could be used clandestinely against a political leader, for example, to ultimately destabilize a society, Giordano said. “I think what you are beginning to see is a greater likelihood for targeting the brain in these ways — both in regard to its structure and its functions, which includes cognitions, emotions and behaviors — in ways that are going to be disruptive on a variety of scales from systems in the individual to systems in the social and political” realm, he said.

Balaban added: “We have a plausible set of vulnerabilities — areas we know nothing about, neuro-weapons, that have been used asymmetrically. We have to figure out what the heck this is.”

https://www.nationaldefensemagazine....acks-in-havana

So, you decided to say something having to do with my thread. It took you long enough. The first thing is that what kind of weapon being used isn't the important part. The important part is that whatever kind of weapon is being used to target Americans. So that needs to be addressed first. In addressing that, what is called for is retaliation. By any means.

As to what kind of weapon it is, it is most likely a maser. Any sort of weapon using sound, even ultrasonic sound, can easily be reflected by various surfaces. Which means that some will get through and some not. Also, with energy being transmitted by air, it can become diffuse.

Radio waves are different. They have also been known to influence brain function. Also, if there is some sonic frequency that can be damaging to humans, any such frequency can be reproduced in pulses of microwaves. If the microwaves are intense enough, it would basically have the same effect.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-10-2024, 11:14 PM
disobey's Avatar
disobey disobey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: DCCCIV
Default Re: Targeting Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
My only surprise is that it took so long for the American government morons to even discuss it.

Usually they just claim it's all psychosomatic and not real.

When of course they know we have the same shit they are using. Or, and this is likely, they don't know shit, because the military doesn't tell the leaders the truth.

I take it that you watched the 60 Minutes episode. It wasn't the American government that brought it up. It was investigative journalism. From what they showed near the end of the episode, apparently the "intelligence community" is still denying it. That no doubt is by direction from the government. And you no doubt saw the retired colonel they interviewed. He gave the most likely reason. Which is that if the government admitted to it, they would have to do something about it.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-11-2024, 05:54 AM
-FX-'s Avatar
-FX- -FX- is offline
Forum gadfly
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Gender: Male
Posts: MMCIII
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Targeting Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
Which is that if the government admitted to it, they would have to do something about it.
Nah. You are simplistic in your worldviews, and in these matters you are simplistic in the extreme.

Banned weapons, secret weapons, forbidden weapons, and especially effective almost-impossible-to-detect weapons are a lot bigger issue than you are trying to say.

It is like the UFO/UAP issue. "If the government admitted there are actual UFOs (UAPs), they would have to do something about it"

Really? That's the only take you get?
__________________
"Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, "Is it reasonable?""

- Richard P. Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-11-2024, 06:01 AM
-FX-'s Avatar
-FX- -FX- is offline
Forum gadfly
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Gender: Male
Posts: MMCIII
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Targeting Americans.

Imagine if a credible authority came out, online where they could not be censored, with research and evidence, and working devices, and showed that people could be harmed (or killed) by invisible energy weapons. (it doesn't matter what kind really)

"They would have to do something about it" is right. But that's not even the most pressing issue. If right now everybody, and I mean everybody in the entire fucking world knows that it's possible, and doable, to attack their enemies (domestic or foreign) with impossible to detect energy weapons, it's a total shit show. Especially if somebody explains how to do it.

We are not talking about the classic invisible energy weapons, neutron beams, X-rays, infrared lasers, or alpha emitters, radio-cesium or polonium, ultra low frequency or ultrasonic weapons, this is something new.

If it works on humans, it will work on animals. And if it works on animals, well, that's a huge steaming pile of shit that has all kinds of uses.

The only thing worse would be some invisible energy weapon that kills crops or spoils stored food.


A lot of people don't give a single fuck about the rules of war. They just want to kill you, they don't care how. An affordable energy weapons that anyone can operate, well that's a fucking Pandoras box that can't be closed.
__________________
"Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, "Is it reasonable?""

- Richard P. Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-11-2024, 11:40 PM
disobey's Avatar
disobey disobey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: DCCCIV
Default Re: Targeting Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
Which is that if the government admitted to it, they would have to do something about it.
Nah. You are simplistic in your worldviews, and in these matters you are simplistic in the extreme.

Banned weapons, secret weapons, forbidden weapons, and especially effective almost-impossible-to-detect weapons are a lot bigger issue than you are trying to say.

It is like the UFO/UAP issue. "If the government admitted there are actual UFOs (UAPs), they would have to do something about it"

Really? That's the only take you get?

Sometimes your stupidity is astounding. You bring up secret weapons. Big fucking deal. It is when they are being used, THATS what really matters.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-11-2024, 11:47 PM
disobey's Avatar
disobey disobey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: DCCCIV
Default Re: Targeting Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
Imagine if a credible authority came out, online where they could not be censored, with research and evidence, and working devices, and showed that people could be harmed (or killed) by invisible energy weapons. (it doesn't matter what kind really)

"They would have to do something about it" is right. But that's not even the most pressing issue. If right now everybody, and I mean everybody in the entire fucking world knows that it's possible, and doable, to attack their enemies (domestic or foreign) with impossible to detect energy weapons, it's a total shit show. Especially if somebody explains how to do it.

We are not talking about the classic invisible energy weapons, neutron beams, X-rays, infrared lasers, or alpha emitters, radio-cesium or polonium, ultra low frequency or ultrasonic weapons, this is something new.

If it works on humans, it will work on animals. And if it works on animals, well, that's a huge steaming pile of shit that has all kinds of uses.

The only thing worse would be some invisible energy weapon that kills crops or spoils stored food.


A lot of people don't give a single fuck about the rules of war. They just want to kill you, they don't care how. An affordable energy weapons that anyone can operate, well that's a fucking Pandoras box that can't be closed.

You're talking about nonsense. The point of this thread is Americans being attacked and severely injured by some sort of secret weapon. What kind of weapon it is, how easy one would be to make if somebody said how or anything else is pure nonsense. The real point that has to be dealt with is that a secret weapon is being used to injure Americans. And we know exactly who is using them. But maybe you work for Russia. That is why you keep skirting around that point.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-12-2024, 05:02 PM
-FX-'s Avatar
-FX- -FX- is offline
Forum gadfly
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Gender: Male
Posts: MMCIII
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Targeting Americans.

What do you want "the government" to do?

Remember, this "government" won't "do" anything about millions of undocumented people invading the country.

The "government" won't arrest criminals, or if it does, they are released right away with no bond.

The "government" spies on citizens, controlsnalmost all social media, controls the old school media, and the "government" won't do anything about rampant inflation, crumbling infrastructure or voting fraud.

So what do you want the "government" to do about an unknown energy weapon?
__________________
"Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, "Is it reasonable?""

- Richard P. Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-12-2024, 11:35 PM
disobey's Avatar
disobey disobey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: DCCCIV
Default Re: Targeting Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
What do you want "the government" to do?

Remember, this "government" won't "do" anything about millions of undocumented people invading the country.

The "government" won't arrest criminals, or if it does, they are released right away with no bond.

The "government" spies on citizens, controlsnalmost all social media, controls the old school media, and the "government" won't do anything about rampant inflation, crumbling infrastructure or voting fraud.

So what do you want the "government" to do about an unknown energy weapon?

1. It isn't so much about what the government won't do but what YOU won't do.

2. Our economy is a slavery based economy. Such as the wage slavery illegals provide.

3. The government does arrest criminals. But not the wealthy ones. They also often arrest the innocent. Just read any of my "Travesty of justice" threads to know more about that.

4. Our government is ZOG. So is the media. If you ever bothered to watch the video I posted called "Jews for Hitler," you would know more about that. Next, there was no voter fraud in the case of Trump losing to Biden.

5. What the government could do about Americans being attacked by a secret energy weapon is to tell Russia to knock it off or the U.S. will start targeting Russians. And not use non-lethal weapons to do it.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-13-2024, 03:44 AM
-FX-'s Avatar
-FX- -FX- is offline
Forum gadfly
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Gender: Male
Posts: MMCIII
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Targeting Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
5. What the government could do about Americans being attacked by a secret energy weapon is to tell Russia to knock it off or the U.S. will start targeting Russians. And not use non-lethal weapons to do it.
So, start killing diplomats is your answer?
__________________
"Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, "Is it reasonable?""

- Richard P. Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-13-2024, 03:45 AM
-FX-'s Avatar
-FX- -FX- is offline
Forum gadfly
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Gender: Male
Posts: MMCIII
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Targeting Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
.. there was no voter fraud in the case of Trump losing to Biden.
And here I thought you were all about the truth.

Instead you are brainwashed and stupid
__________________
"Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, "Is it reasonable?""

- Richard P. Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-14-2024, 12:48 AM
disobey's Avatar
disobey disobey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: DCCCIV
Default Re: Targeting Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
5. What the government could do about Americans being attacked by a secret energy weapon is to tell Russia to knock it off or the U.S. will start targeting Russians. And not use non-lethal weapons to do it.
So, start killing diplomats is your answer?

If the Russians don't knock their shit off by maiming Americans, yes.

Last edited by disobey; 04-14-2024 at 01:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-14-2024, 01:00 AM
disobey's Avatar
disobey disobey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: DCCCIV
Default Re: Targeting Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
.. there was no voter fraud in the case of Trump losing to Biden.
And here I thought you were all about the truth.

Instead you are brainwashed and stupid

You are a brainwashed trumpanzee. So whatever you say about me applies to you. And here's the proof. Biden won by over 7 million votes. That can't be faked. Also, how people vote is secret. That they voted isn't. For years the Trump team has been trying to claim voter fraud. Did they ever come up with a list of illegals who voted? For Trump to have lost by so wide a margin, there must have been many millions of them. Where is the list.

Guess what, there isn't one because it never happened. It is illegal for illegals to vote in national elections. That isn't to say it possibly couldn't have happened. But there were so few that if it did happen it would be less than a drop in the bucket compared to all the legal votes.

Also, why is it you seem to be the only one around here who replies to me. Well if you do respond to this thread again, this is what I want you to say. "Biden won fair and square." Because you know it is the truth. So say it.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-14-2024, 08:23 AM
-FX-'s Avatar
-FX- -FX- is offline
Forum gadfly
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Gender: Male
Posts: MMCIII
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Targeting Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
Also, why is it you seem to be the only one around here who replies to me.
Probably because the regulars are all woke morons, while you are some sort of Nazi/hubris laden moron.
__________________
"Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, "Is it reasonable?""

- Richard P. Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-14-2024, 08:24 AM
-FX-'s Avatar
-FX- -FX- is offline
Forum gadfly
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Gender: Male
Posts: MMCIII
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Targeting Americans.

I find you far more interesting. Sometimes disgusting, but it's at least an honest face you bring to the table.

Your biggest failing is a complete disinterest in anything except the issues you feel are important, which of course you think you are 100% correct about.

However, the woke morons also feel that way about what they believe, so there is also this huge ironic humor in the entire situation.

I figure they don't want to respond, or get into a discussion, because that somehow rewards you. And they despise you on every level.

I'm not that judgmental, so I have no problem answering you.

It's also funny when they think somehow we are pals.
__________________
"Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, "Is it reasonable?""

- Richard P. Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-14-2024, 04:46 PM
davidm's Avatar
davidm davidm is offline
Spiffiest wanger
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: MXCXXI
Blog Entries: 3
Default Re: Targeting Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post

I figure they don't want to respond, or get into a discussion, because that somehow rewards you. And they despise you on every level.
You presume far too much about us “woke morons,” as you so moronically put it. I suspect most of us don’t respond to him not because we despise him, but because we don’t give a flying fuck about anything he has to say. It’s like that scene in The Fountainhead when the villain Ellsworth Toohey meets the hero Howard Roark for the first time and says, “Mr. Roark, tell me what you think of me.” And Roark responds, “But I don’t think of you.”

Pretty much the same goes for you, too.

Quote:
I'm not that judgmental…
“Woke morons,” lol.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
JoeP (04-15-2024), LarsMac (04-14-2024)
  #23  
Old 04-14-2024, 05:31 PM
-FX-'s Avatar
-FX- -FX- is offline
Forum gadfly
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Gender: Male
Posts: MMCIII
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Targeting Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm View Post
I suspect most of us don’t respond to him not because we despise him, but because we don’t give a flying fuck about anything he has to say.
I don't believe you.
__________________
"Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, "Is it reasonable?""

- Richard P. Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-14-2024, 10:33 PM
disobey's Avatar
disobey disobey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: DCCCIV
Default Re: Targeting Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
Also, why is it you seem to be the only one around here who replies to me.
Probably because the regulars are all woke morons, while you are some sort of Nazi/hubris laden moron.
You call me names. How about telling me something I said somewhere that you think isn't true first, moron.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-14-2024, 10:35 PM
disobey's Avatar
disobey disobey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: DCCCIV
Default Re: Targeting Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
I find you far more interesting. Sometimes disgusting, but it's at least an honest face you bring to the table.

Your biggest failing is a complete disinterest in anything except the issues you feel are important, which of course you think you are 100% correct about.

However, the woke morons also feel that way about what they believe, so there is also this huge ironic humor in the entire situation.

I figure they don't want to respond, or get into a discussion, because that somehow rewards you. And they despise you on every level.

I'm not that judgmental, so I have no problem answering you.

It's also funny when they think somehow we are pals.

Tell me something I said anywhere that I'm not 100% correct about.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.15620 seconds with 13 queries