Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old 01-23-2024, 10:42 PM
LarsMac's Avatar
LarsMac LarsMac is offline
Rambling Old Fart
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: On the Road again
Gender: Male
Posts: MMCMXLVII
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
No, I think that he has a point. Most "Good Citizens" are so mostly because non-compliance can result ...
Then you are as delusional as he is.
Or, perhaps, you have lived a far more sheltered life than you know.
__________________
“No amount of belief makes something a fact. ” ― James Randi
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 01-24-2024, 12:30 AM
disobey's Avatar
disobey disobey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: DCCLIII
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
If there was any doubt that you are literally insane, you just put that to rest. Or to be kind, you are delusional.

Not because of the "the rich commit crimes", but the idea that everyone is a criminal, and only the police and courts and prisons keep them from raping, killing and stealing everything. (as well as a long list of other crimes)

In your bizarre world view, everyone I know is only behaving well because of laws. Nothing could be further from the truth.

You know, truth. That concept you claim is so important to you.
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass. For your information, just about everybody IS criminal. Including yourself. The only question is to what degree. Just as just about everybody is a follower of some cult or another. But I smash cults. The only escape you or anybody else around here has from me is by putting up a shield of ignorance.

Would you like to hear more truth? Too bad. I'll tell you anyway. You have probably heard of the concept, "innocent until proven guilty." I would bet that you bought into that BS. Which makes you criminally stupid. Need proof? Here is is. There are probably thousands of people sitting in jail right now awaiting trial. They haven't been found guilty of anything, yet. But they are in jail anyway, aren't they. Well you don't put innocent people in jail. So the way it actually works is that you are guilty until proven innocent.

Your other venture into ignorant stupidity is where you claim that I say that everybody only behaves well because of the law. But I never said everybody. I said just about everybody. Also, if there were no laws to restrain people, do you think that anybody other than those that have committed crimes wouldn't do so? If so, you are delusional. As for myself, if it was legal to do, I would be down at the border shooting illegals as they tried to invade our country. Not that I think that doing so would be morally wrong anyway.

Let me smash your cults. I have written many threads around here. Tell me something I said in any of them that any of your cultish beliefs leads you to believe are wrong in some way.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 01-24-2024, 12:34 AM
disobey's Avatar
disobey disobey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: DCCLIII
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
No, I think that he has a point. Most "Good Citizens" are so mostly because non-compliance can result ...
Then you are as delusional as he is.
Or, perhaps, you have lived a far more sheltered life than you know.
That is probably one reason behind FX's stupidity on this matter. Though no doubt there are others.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 01-24-2024, 12:40 AM
LarsMac's Avatar
LarsMac LarsMac is offline
Rambling Old Fart
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: On the Road again
Gender: Male
Posts: MMCMXLVII
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
If there was any doubt that you are literally insane, you just put that to rest. Or to be kind, you are delusional.

Not because of the "the rich commit crimes", but the idea that everyone is a criminal, and only the police and courts and prisons keep them from raping, killing and stealing everything. (as well as a long list of other crimes)

In your bizarre world view, everyone I know is only behaving well because of laws. Nothing could be further from the truth.

You know, truth. That concept you claim is so important to you.
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass. For your information, just about everybody IS criminal. Including yourself. The only question is to what degree. Just as just about everybody is a follower of some cult or another. But I smash cults. The only escape you or anybody else around here has from me is by putting up a shield of ignorance.

Would you like to hear more truth? Too bad. I'll tell you anyway. You have probably heard of the concept, "innocent until proven guilty." I would bet that you bought into that BS. Which makes you criminally stupid. Need proof? Here is is. There are probably thousands of people sitting in jail right now awaiting trial. They haven't been found guilty of anything, yet. But they are in jail anyway, aren't they. Well you don't put innocent people in jail. So the way it actually works is that you are guilty until proven innocent.

Your other venture into ignorant stupidity is where you claim that I say that everybody only behaves well because of the law. But I never said everybody. I said just about everybody. Also, if there were no laws to restrain people, do you think that anybody other than those that have committed crimes wouldn't do so? If so, you are delusional. As for myself, if it was legal to do, I would be down at the border shooting illegals as they tried to invade our country. Not that I think that doing so would be morally wrong anyway.

Let me smash your cults. I have written many threads around here. Tell me something I said in any of them that any of your cultish beliefs leads you to believe are wrong in some way.
I really do enjoy this "Charlie and Mortimer" act you guys are doing.
__________________
“No amount of belief makes something a fact. ” ― James Randi
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 01-24-2024, 12:27 PM
Miss Shelby's Avatar
Miss Shelby Miss Shelby is offline
angry white woman
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Gender: Female
Posts: MMMCDIV
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

What would turn this country around is go back to the Hart-Cellar Act which Ass Teddy Kenndys baby insures unsuitable third world immigrants into this country. Because it would insure democrat voters. Not all third world countries fit that bill, namely Immaulee Illibagiza. But she is th excepting the rule. What we’re experiencing now irs the springtime of Harr Cellar. Let all the Southern borders of North America in, and we have voters for democrats.
__________________
What are sleeping dreams but so much garbage?~ Glen’s homophobic newsletter

Last edited by Miss Shelby; 01-24-2024 at 12:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 01-24-2024, 12:32 PM
Miss Shelby's Avatar
Miss Shelby Miss Shelby is offline
angry white woman
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Gender: Female
Posts: MMMCDIV
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

And as an added bonus, we get fentanyl coming in too! Not by people who use it mind you. But Americans who’ve become drug addicted. And don’t EVEN mention China. It’s coming in through Mexico
__________________
What are sleeping dreams but so much garbage?~ Glen’s homophobic newsletter
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 01-24-2024, 01:39 PM
It's Me!'s Avatar
It's Me! It's Me! is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Sock drawer
Posts: CCXXXVIII
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Shelby View Post
What would turn this country around is go back to the Hart-Cellar Act which Ass Teddy Kenndys baby insures unsuitable third world immigrants into this country. Because it would insure democrat voters. Not all third world countries fit that bill, namely Immaulee Illibagiza. But she is th excepting the rule. What we’re experiencing now irs the springtime of Harr Cellar. Let all the Southern borders of North America in, and we have voters for democrats.
What?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg what.jpg (17.0 KB, 1 views)
__________________
Socker is for puppets!
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Crumb (01-24-2024)
  #83  
Old 01-24-2024, 04:39 PM
-FX-'s Avatar
-FX- -FX- is offline
Forum gadfly
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Gender: Male
Posts: MCMVI
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
As for myself, if it was legal to do, I would be down at the border shooting illegals as they tried to invade our country. Not that I think that doing so would be morally wrong anyway.
:popcorn:
__________________
"Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, "Is it reasonable?""

- Richard P. Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 01-24-2024, 05:25 PM
LarsMac's Avatar
LarsMac LarsMac is offline
Rambling Old Fart
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: On the Road again
Gender: Male
Posts: MMCMXLVII
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Me! View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Shelby View Post
What would turn this country around is go back to the Hart-Cellar Act which Ass Teddy Kenndys baby insures unsuitable third world immigrants into this country. Because it would insure democrat voters. Not all third world countries fit that bill, namely Immaulee Illibagiza. But she is th excepting the rule. What we’re experiencing now irs the springtime of Harr Cellar. Let all the Southern borders of North America in, and we have voters for democrats.
What?
I suspect liquor was involved. Or, pot, even.
__________________
“No amount of belief makes something a fact. ” ― James Randi
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Miss Shelby (01-24-2024)
  #85  
Old 01-24-2024, 06:29 PM
Miss Shelby's Avatar
Miss Shelby Miss Shelby is offline
angry white woman
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Gender: Female
Posts: MMMCDIV
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Do some research Larsy
__________________
What are sleeping dreams but so much garbage?~ Glen’s homophobic newsletter
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 01-24-2024, 06:31 PM
Miss Shelby's Avatar
Miss Shelby Miss Shelby is offline
angry white woman
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Gender: Female
Posts: MMMCDIV
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Me! View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Shelby View Post
What would turn this country around is go back to the Hart-Cellar Act which Ass Teddy Kenndys baby insures unsuitable third world immigrants into this country. Because it would insure democrat voters. Not all third world countries fit that bill, namely Immaulee Illibagiza. But she is th excepting the rule. What we’re experiencing now irs the springtime of Harr Cellar. Let all the Southern borders of North America in, and we have voters for democrats.
What?
Couldn’t you have found a better looking dude? Like Bradley Cooper?
__________________
What are sleeping dreams but so much garbage?~ Glen’s homophobic newsletter
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 01-24-2024, 07:15 PM
LarsMac's Avatar
LarsMac LarsMac is offline
Rambling Old Fart
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: On the Road again
Gender: Male
Posts: MMCMXLVII
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Shelby View Post
Do some research Larsy
That post was neither historically, nor Grammatically accurate.
__________________
“No amount of belief makes something a fact. ” ― James Randi
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 01-24-2024, 07:35 PM
Miss Shelby's Avatar
Miss Shelby Miss Shelby is offline
angry white woman
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Gender: Female
Posts: MMMCDIV
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Dude I am no scholar. Look it up.
__________________
What are sleeping dreams but so much garbage?~ Glen’s homophobic newsletter
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 01-24-2024, 08:01 PM
LarsMac's Avatar
LarsMac LarsMac is offline
Rambling Old Fart
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: On the Road again
Gender: Male
Posts: MMCMXLVII
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Shelby View Post
Dude I am no scholar. Look it up.
I get it.
So, you don't actually know what you were talking about.

You do know that I am mostly joshing ya, right.

(But that was a bit a of a sloppy post. ;)
__________________
“No amount of belief makes something a fact. ” ― James Randi

Last edited by LarsMac; 01-24-2024 at 08:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Miss Shelby (01-24-2024)
  #90  
Old 01-24-2024, 08:23 PM
Miss Shelby's Avatar
Miss Shelby Miss Shelby is offline
angry white woman
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Gender: Female
Posts: MMMCDIV
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Well I mostly know what I’m talking about. I just explained it poorly.
__________________
What are sleeping dreams but so much garbage?~ Glen’s homophobic newsletter
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 01-24-2024, 08:28 PM
Miss Shelby's Avatar
Miss Shelby Miss Shelby is offline
angry white woman
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Gender: Female
Posts: MMMCDIV
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Me! View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Shelby View Post
What would turn this country around is go back to the Hart-Cellar Act which Ass Teddy Kenndys baby insures unsuitable third world immigrants into this country. Because it would insure democrat voters. Not all third world countries fit that bill, namely Immaulee Illibagiza. But she is th excepting the rule. What we’re experiencing now irs the springtime of Harr Cellar. Let all the Southern borders of North America in, and we have voters for democrats.
What?
I suspect liquor was involved. Or, pot, even.
Lol I don’t do pot or liquor. I DO sometimes wonder if I suffer from early dementia. No joke. But I re read my post and I still recommend you look into the Hart Cellar act.
__________________
What are sleeping dreams but so much garbage?~ Glen’s homophobic newsletter
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 01-24-2024, 11:58 PM
disobey's Avatar
disobey disobey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: DCCLIII
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Shelby View Post
What would turn this country around is go back to the Hart-Cellar Act which Ass Teddy Kenndys baby insures unsuitable third world immigrants into this country. Because it would insure democrat voters. Not all third world countries fit that bill, namely Immaulee Illibagiza. But she is th excepting the rule. What we’re experiencing now irs the springtime of Harr Cellar. Let all the Southern borders of North America in, and we have voters for democrats.
Those who came up with and supported that garbage are truly treasonous pieces of shit. But that aside, how can any "act" passed into law over rule Section 4 Article 4 of the Constitution. Where speaking of the States it says, "and shall protect each of them against Invasion;"
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 02-14-2024, 07:09 PM
LarsMac's Avatar
LarsMac LarsMac is offline
Rambling Old Fart
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: On the Road again
Gender: Male
Posts: MMCMXLVII
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Oh, By the way,...

I'm sure that this will come as no surprise:
Video deceptively edited to make it appear Michael Moore expressed support for Trump
__________________
“No amount of belief makes something a fact. ” ― James Randi
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Ari (02-14-2024), Sock Puppet (02-14-2024)
  #94  
Old 02-20-2024, 09:18 PM
-FX-'s Avatar
-FX- -FX- is offline
Forum gadfly
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Gender: Male
Posts: MCMVI
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
How can anybody support Trump.
It's ironic that people hate Trump so much they suck Biden's cock.

Also you are a Nazi loving racist, so I feel dirty even just responding to you.
__________________
"Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, "Is it reasonable?""

- Richard P. Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 02-20-2024, 11:00 PM
disobey's Avatar
disobey disobey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: DCCLIII
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
How can anybody support Trump.
It's ironic that people hate Trump so much they suck Biden's cock.

Also you are a Nazi loving racist, so I feel dirty even just responding to you.
You are apparently very comfortable being a piece of shit scumbag. I covered the topic of Nazis in other threads. I have also covered the topic of racism in other threads. You couldn't refute anything I said. And yet you give me shit. Get down on your fucking knees right now you worm and worship me!!!
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 02-21-2024, 02:34 AM
-FX-'s Avatar
-FX- -FX- is offline
Forum gadfly
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Gender: Male
Posts: MCMVI
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

This is why I think allowing people to post is actually good for humanity. I don't want these scumbags posting this shit on private interwebs. It should be out in the open.
__________________
"Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, "Is it reasonable?""

- Richard P. Feynman
Reply With Quote
Reply

  Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.42793 seconds with 16 queries