Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-15-2024, 12:45 AM
disobey's Avatar
disobey disobey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: DCCLIII
Default Trump Supporters Are Insane.

How can anybody support Trump. That silver spoon raised, affluenza suffering POS. He had a sister who died recently. She used to be a judge. And she said of her very own brother that he couldn't be trusted. She also said that he had no moral standards. Who of the Trump supporters think that they know Trump better than his very own sister!

Also, Trump fostered an insurrection! Another point is that he downplayed the dangers of the coronavirus. He also doesn't believe the proven science of human caused global warming. Yet another point is that before he was elected, one of his campaign promises was that if he was elected, he would deport 11 million illegals. Not only did he not do that, he did about the opposite. In Obama's first 3 years in office, around 1,800,000 illegals were deported. In Trump's first 3 years in office, fewer than 800,000 illegals were deported.

I could go on and on. But it is clear that Trump supporters are insane. Maybe they could even be labeled as criminally insane. Though I am no Biden supporter, it is beyond me that anybody could support Trump.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-15-2024, 12:50 AM
LarsMac's Avatar
LarsMac LarsMac is offline
Rambling Old Fart
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: On the Road again
Gender: Male
Posts: MMCMXLVII
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Wow!
We actually have something on which we might agree.
I'll wait for the other shoe before taking that very far.
__________________
“No amount of belief makes something a fact. ” ― James Randi
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-16-2024, 12:25 AM
disobey's Avatar
disobey disobey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: DCCLIII
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
Wow!
We actually have something on which we might agree.
I'll wait for the other shoe before taking that very far.
If you weren't a complete shithead, you would agree with everything I've written. After all, not you or anybody else around here has been able to tell me how anything I've written anywhere was wrong. All I ever get is either insults or some means of trivializing what I've written.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-16-2024, 12:55 AM
davidm's Avatar
davidm davidm is offline
Spiffiest wanger
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: MXCXII
Blog Entries: 3
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
How can anybody support Trump. That silver spoon raised, affluenza suffering POS. He had a sister who died recently. She used to be a judge. And she said of her very own brother that he couldn't be trusted. She also said that he had no moral standards. Who of the Trump supporters think that they know Trump better than his very own sister!

Also, Trump fostered an insurrection! Another point is that he downplayed the dangers of the coronavirus. He also doesn't believe the proven science of human caused global warming. Yet another point is that before he was elected, one of his campaign promises was that if he was elected, he would deport 11 million illegals. Not only did he not do that, he did about the opposite. In Obama's first 3 years in office, around 1,800,000 illegals were deported. In Trump's first 3 years in office, fewer than 800,000 illegals were deported.

I could go on and on. But it is clear that Trump supporters are insane. Maybe they could even be labeled as criminally insane. Though I am no Biden supporter, it is beyond me that anybody could support Trump.
I see even the Trump campaign wouldn’t hire you. Burn.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-16-2024, 01:37 AM
Pete Ross Junior's Avatar
Pete Ross Junior Pete Ross Junior is offline
Superman's boyhood pal
 
Join Date: Jan 2023
Location: Chicago
Gender: Male
Posts: LXXIV
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

As an old New York leftist, I hated Trump even before he was on TV because he was (and still is) a union busting landlord.
He was a Democrat back then, BTW.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-16-2024, 03:31 AM
LarsMac's Avatar
LarsMac LarsMac is offline
Rambling Old Fart
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: On the Road again
Gender: Male
Posts: MMCMXLVII
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

You know, I was telling people, back in 2008 that Trump was a really stupid choice for any federal job, much less President. Then, in 2016, the Boneheads set out to prove me right.
__________________
“No amount of belief makes something a fact. ” ― James Randi
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-16-2024, 10:19 AM
-FX-'s Avatar
-FX- -FX- is offline
Forum gadfly
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Gender: Male
Posts: MCMVI
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
How can anybody support Trump. That silver spoon raised, affluenza suffering POS. He had a sister who died recently. She used to be a judge. And she said of her very own brother that he couldn't be trusted. She also said that he had no moral standards. Who of the Trump supporters think that they know Trump better than his very own sister!
His sister, recorded without her knowledge.
Quote:
“All he wants to do is appeal to his base,” Barry said in a conversation secretly recorded by her niece, Mary L. Trump. “He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean my God, if you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this.”
Barry, 83, was aghast at how her 74-year-old brother operated as president. “His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God,” she said. “I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy shit.”
In Mary Trump's secret tapes, president's sister Maryanne calls brother 'stupid,' phony, 'cruel - The Washington Post

One could add his inability to see the writing on the wall as well. He kept talking about draining the swamp, without understanding the swamp, without a measurement of the swamp, no calculation of what it would take, and without a plan to do it.

My sardonic take on the 2020 election was quite simply, "I know who will win. The old corrupt rich white guy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
Also, Trump fostered an insurrection!
Nah, that part is bullshit. If the Trump followers were going to overthrow the government, they would have been armed. The woke snowflakes (who actually are violent and dangerous) think they know everything, which makes them just like Trump. They don't, and they certainly don't know what an insurrection looks like.

It certainly doesn't look like an unarmed mob with no leader, and an unarmed women being shot in the face. Then everybody calms down and gives up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
Another point is that he downplayed the dangers of the coronavirus.
I'm not sure what that even means. I remember he tried to stop air travel early on, especially from China, and was crucified by the media as a racist. Certainly his staff were idiots about it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
He also doesn't believe the proven science of human caused global warming.
You lost it on that one. Nobody who isn't brainwashed believes the deep state bullshit on global warming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
Yet another point is that before he was elected, one of his campaign promises was that if he was elected, he would deport 11 million illegals. Not only did he not do that, he did about the opposite. In Obama's first 3 years in office, around 1,800,000 illegals were deported. In Trump's first 3 years in office, fewer than 800,000 illegals were deported.
I don't actually know about any of that. It doesn't qualify as a symptom of insanity however, even if it's true.


Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
I could go on and on. But it is clear that Trump supporters are insane.
Nah, you haven't made a case. While I agree with the sentiment, and it's an easy way to go, if you are a moron. You have not proved half of America is insane. Sorry.

But thanks for sharing.


Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
Maybe they could even be labeled as criminally insane. Though I am no Biden supporter, it is beyond me that anybody could support Trump.
It's sort of funny, since you support Hitler. It makes it almost impossible to consider your opinion as meaning anything. I don't say this to be cruel.

It's just that this thread is probably the most interesting one on the forum at the moment.

Almost all of your audience hates Trump. But since they also suck the cock of Biden, it just makes it comedy.
__________________
"Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, "Is it reasonable?""

- Richard P. Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-16-2024, 10:28 AM
-FX-'s Avatar
-FX- -FX- is offline
Forum gadfly
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Gender: Male
Posts: MCMVI
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
If you weren't a complete shithead, you would agree with everything I've written.
Your communication skills and ability to sway people are, well, there's no way to put it nicely. They are beyond awful.

That you don't see this, makes you seem to be insane. Very very insane.

Be that as it may, I will still contribute to listing the reasons why anyone who supports Trump is delusional (not insane)

In the spirit of helping out.
__________________
"Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, "Is it reasonable?""

- Richard P. Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-17-2024, 12:35 AM
disobey's Avatar
disobey disobey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: DCCLIII
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
How can anybody support Trump. That silver spoon raised, affluenza suffering POS. He had a sister who died recently. She used to be a judge. And she said of her very own brother that he couldn't be trusted. She also said that he had no moral standards. Who of the Trump supporters think that they know Trump better than his very own sister!
His sister, recorded without her knowledge.
Quote:
“All he wants to do is appeal to his base,” Barry said in a conversation secretly recorded by her niece, Mary L. Trump. “He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean my God, if you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this.”
Barry, 83, was aghast at how her 74-year-old brother operated as president. “His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God,” she said. “I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy shit.”
In Mary Trump's secret tapes, president's sister Maryanne calls brother 'stupid,' phony, 'cruel - The Washington Post

One could add his inability to see the writing on the wall as well. He kept talking about draining the swamp, without understanding the swamp, without a measurement of the swamp, no calculation of what it would take, and without a plan to do it.

My sardonic take on the 2020 election was quite simply, "I know who will win. The old corrupt rich white guy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
Also, Trump fostered an insurrection!
Nah, that part is bullshit. If the Trump followers were going to overthrow the government, they would have been armed. The woke snowflakes (who actually are violent and dangerous) think they know everything, which makes them just like Trump. They don't, and they certainly don't know what an insurrection looks like.

It certainly doesn't look like an unarmed mob with no leader, and an unarmed women being shot in the face. Then everybody calms down and gives up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
Another point is that he downplayed the dangers of the coronavirus.
I'm not sure what that even means. I remember he tried to stop air travel early on, especially from China, and was crucified by the media as a racist. Certainly his staff were idiots about it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
He also doesn't believe the proven science of human caused global warming.
You lost it on that one. Nobody who isn't brainwashed believes the deep state bullshit on global warming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
Yet another point is that before he was elected, one of his campaign promises was that if he was elected, he would deport 11 million illegals. Not only did he not do that, he did about the opposite. In Obama's first 3 years in office, around 1,800,000 illegals were deported. In Trump's first 3 years in office, fewer than 800,000 illegals were deported.
I don't actually know about any of that. It doesn't qualify as a symptom of insanity however, even if it's true.


Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
I could go on and on. But it is clear that Trump supporters are insane.
Nah, you haven't made a case. While I agree with the sentiment, and it's an easy way to go, if you are a moron. You have not proved half of America is insane. Sorry.

But thanks for sharing.


Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
Maybe they could even be labeled as criminally insane. Though I am no Biden supporter, it is beyond me that anybody could support Trump.
It's sort of funny, since you support Hitler. It makes it almost impossible to consider your opinion as meaning anything. I don't say this to be cruel.

It's just that this thread is probably the most interesting one on the forum at the moment.

Almost all of your audience hates Trump. But since they also suck the cock of Biden, it just makes it comedy.

1. I saw Trump's sister saying that on TV. Obviously it wasn't without her knowledge.

2. What else Trump's sister may have said wasn't part of the discussion.

3. It was an insurrection. They tried to overthrow a lawful election. Trump himself wanted to lead it. But the Secret Service wouldn't let him. Also, for what they wanted to do, they didn't need to be armed. But some were. check this out.
Fact Check: Were There Armed Protesters at the Capitol on January 6?

4. I'm surprised that you know what anything means. I myself saw Trump on TV once where he admitted to downplaying the coronavirus. Also, I remember seeing him on TV once in the early spring where he predicted that the coronavirus would disappear during the summer. Guess what. It didn't!

5. Human caused global warming is a REALITY! I may have even did a thread about it around here. If you don't know it is real, you are the one who is brainwashed.

6 What I said about who did what when it comes to deportations is true. If it wasn't, I wouldn't have said it.

7. Haven't you seen any of my other threads that you also disagree with? YOU are one of the insane!

8. I did a few threads around here concerning Hitler. You didn't disprove anything in any of them. And you have the nerve to say that none of what I say has any meaning?! How about you pull your head out of your ass.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-17-2024, 12:37 AM
disobey's Avatar
disobey disobey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: DCCLIII
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
If you weren't a complete shithead, you would agree with everything I've written.
Your communication skills and ability to sway people are, well, there's no way to put it nicely. They are beyond awful.

That you don't see this, makes you seem to be insane. Very very insane.

Be that as it may, I will still contribute to listing the reasons why anyone who supports Trump is delusional (not insane)

In the spirit of helping out.

Your stupidity is impressive. If you are delusional, you are insane. That's how it works.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-17-2024, 04:59 AM
-FX-'s Avatar
-FX- -FX- is offline
Forum gadfly
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Gender: Male
Posts: MCMVI
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

That was a real letdown
__________________
"Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, "Is it reasonable?""

- Richard P. Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-17-2024, 11:52 AM
-FX-'s Avatar
-FX- -FX- is offline
Forum gadfly
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Gender: Male
Posts: MCMVI
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
If you are delusional, you are insane. That's how it works.
And he says this with no irony at all

:popcorn:
__________________
"Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, "Is it reasonable?""

- Richard P. Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-17-2024, 08:49 PM
Miss Shelby's Avatar
Miss Shelby Miss Shelby is offline
angry white woman
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Gender: Female
Posts: MMMCDIV
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
Yet another point is that before he was elected, one of his campaign promises was that if he was elected, he would deport 11 million illegals.
He said he was going to build a wall. Which he didn't. So why would he deport illegals before he did that? It would be like building a house with no roof and setting a bunch of buckets around to catch the water.
__________________
What are sleeping dreams but so much garbage?~ Glen’s homophobic newsletter
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-17-2024, 09:30 PM
ShottleBop's Avatar
ShottleBop ShottleBop is offline
(((The Spartacus of Anatevka)))
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Greater San Diego Area
Gender: Male
Posts: MVCLXXXI
Images: 13
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
Also, Trump fostered an insurrection!
Nah, that part is bullshit. If the Trump followers were going to overthrow the government, they would have been armed. The woke snowflakes (who actually are violent and dangerous) think they know everything, which makes them just like Trump. They don't, and they certainly don't know what an insurrection looks like.

It certainly doesn't look like an unarmed mob with no leader, and an unarmed women being shot in the face. Then everybody calms down and gives up.
There were armed people in the mob. Yes, January 6 Was a Heavily Armed Insurrection – Mother Jones
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-17-2024, 09:48 PM
-FX-'s Avatar
-FX- -FX- is offline
Forum gadfly
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Gender: Male
Posts: MCMVI
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

If the jackbooted stormtroopers aren't being shot, it's not an insurrection.
__________________
"Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, "Is it reasonable?""

- Richard P. Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-17-2024, 09:49 PM
Ari's Avatar
Ari Ari is offline
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bay Area
Gender: Male
Posts: XMDCCCVIII
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

From what I've seen online many Trump supporters are near breakdown, so many remind me of Charlie Sheen screaming about Tigers blood and winning right before he announced his HIV diagnosis and vanished from the public eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Shelby View Post
He said he was going to build a wall. Which he didn't.
It's been interesting watching people make excuses for his lies like they're in an abusive relationship with him, only they aren't even smart enough to get paid for it like Melania.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-17-2024, 09:49 PM
-FX-'s Avatar
-FX- -FX- is offline
Forum gadfly
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Gender: Male
Posts: MCMVI
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

It's almost like the internet pundits, who act like they know everything, don't actually know anything about the history of the last 250 years.

Or about France, Russia, China, or the United States
__________________
"Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, "Is it reasonable?""

- Richard P. Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-17-2024, 09:51 PM
-FX-'s Avatar
-FX- -FX- is offline
Forum gadfly
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Gender: Male
Posts: MCMVI
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
It's been interesting watching people make excuses for his lies like they're in an abusive relationship with him.
The exact same thing is true for Biden supporters

This includes Hunter Biden
__________________
"Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, "Is it reasonable?""

- Richard P. Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-17-2024, 09:52 PM
LarsMac's Avatar
LarsMac LarsMac is offline
Rambling Old Fart
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: On the Road again
Gender: Male
Posts: MMCMXLVII
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Shelby View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
Yet another point is that before he was elected, one of his campaign promises was that if he was elected, he would deport 11 million illegals.
He said he was going to build a wall. Which he didn't. So why would he deport illegals before he did that? It would be like building a house with no roof and setting a bunch of buckets around to catch the water.
He did, actually get some work done on the Wall. It never kept anybody out, though.

You do know that there is a big difference between "Illegal Aliens" and "Undocumented Aliens", right?
__________________
“No amount of belief makes something a fact. ” ― James Randi
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-17-2024, 09:52 PM
Miss Shelby's Avatar
Miss Shelby Miss Shelby is offline
angry white woman
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Gender: Female
Posts: MMMCDIV
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
From what I've seen online many Trump supporters are near breakdown, so many remind me of Charlie Sheen screaming about Tigers blood and winning right before he announced his HIV diagnosis and vanished from the public eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Shelby View Post
He said he was going to build a wall. Which he didn't.
It's been interesting watching people make excuses for his lies like they're in an abusive relationship with him, only they aren't even smart enough to get paid for it like Melania.
my point is he didn't keep the one campaign pledge that got him voted in. Why bitch about anything else?
__________________
What are sleeping dreams but so much garbage?~ Glen’s homophobic newsletter
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
LarsMac (01-17-2024)
  #21  
Old 01-17-2024, 09:53 PM
Miss Shelby's Avatar
Miss Shelby Miss Shelby is offline
angry white woman
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Gender: Female
Posts: MMMCDIV
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Shelby View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by disobey View Post
Yet another point is that before he was elected, one of his campaign promises was that if he was elected, he would deport 11 million illegals.
He said he was going to build a wall. Which he didn't. So why would he deport illegals before he did that? It would be like building a house with no roof and setting a bunch of buckets around to catch the water.
He did, actually get some work done on the Wall. It never kept anybody out, though.

You do know that there is a big difference between "Illegal Aliens" and "Undocumented Aliens", right?
lars he didn't start that until his 4th year and I think he got the equavalent of 2 feet done.. (per fence capita) or something like that. I'm not defending the guy, I'm saying more emphasis should be placed on how many illegals are getting IN than how many are worthlessly being sent back. They always come back anyways, to skip their court dates and go hide and collect their benies.
__________________
What are sleeping dreams but so much garbage?~ Glen’s homophobic newsletter
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
LarsMac (01-17-2024)
  #22  
Old 01-17-2024, 09:56 PM
-FX-'s Avatar
-FX- -FX- is offline
Forum gadfly
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Gender: Male
Posts: MCMVI
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Trump suffers from massive Hubris. So do all the other assholes in power.
__________________
"Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, "Is it reasonable?""

- Richard P. Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-17-2024, 09:56 PM
LarsMac's Avatar
LarsMac LarsMac is offline
Rambling Old Fart
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: On the Road again
Gender: Male
Posts: MMCMXLVII
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
If the jackbooted stormtroopers aren't being shot, it's not an insurrection.
The closest thing to "jackbooted stormtroopers" at the Jan 6 thing were the insurrectionists.
(Maybe, that's why the thing eventually fell apart. The insurrectionists couldn't find any stormtroopers. hmmm?)
__________________
“No amount of belief makes something a fact. ” ― James Randi
Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
ShottleBop (01-18-2024)
  #24  
Old 01-17-2024, 09:58 PM
-FX-'s Avatar
-FX- -FX- is offline
Forum gadfly
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Gender: Male
Posts: MCMVI
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FX- View Post
It's almost like the internet pundits, who act like they know everything, don't actually know anything about the history of the last 250 years.
A few moments later ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
The closest thing to "jackbooted stormtroopers" at the Jan 6 thing were the insurrectionists.
__________________
"Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, "Is it reasonable?""

- Richard P. Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-17-2024, 09:59 PM
-FX-'s Avatar
-FX- -FX- is offline
Forum gadfly
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your head
Gender: Male
Posts: MCMVI
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Trump Supporters Are Insane.

Can we please get back to preaching about how "they are insane and our side isn't?"

That's the important thing here
__________________
"Have no respect whatsoever for authority; forget who said it and instead look what he starts with, where he ends up, and ask yourself, "Is it reasonable?""

- Richard P. Feynman
Reply With Quote
Reply

  Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 1.11186 seconds with 14 queries