Freethought Forum Freethought Forum

Freethought Forum (https://www.freethought-forum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lifestyle (https://www.freethought-forum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Wedding Lipstick (https://www.freethought-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29894)

ziacmt1 09-23-2018 10:31 AM

Wedding Lipstick

What should I consider to choose a wedding lipstick?

JoeP 09-23-2018 03:14 PM

Re: Wedding Lipstick

In no particular order:

1. Am I getting married?
3. Is anyone I know getting married?
B. Am I invited?
vi. Given that I normally don't wear lipstick, will it create a exceptional amount of attention if do?
quatres-vingts-et-un. Is that what I want?
viisitoista. Blush Pink.

mickthinks 09-23-2018 04:01 PM

Well, ziacmt!1, firstly I would consider whether :ff: is really the kind of forum you're looking for.

lisarea 09-23-2018 04:24 PM

Why don't you just come out and tell us what you're here to advertise?

Kamilah Hauptmann 09-23-2018 09:11 PM

Is there such thing as a lipstick that cures erectile dysfunction?

ceptimus 09-23-2018 09:58 PM

A duck walks up to a cosmetics sales person and says, "I want to buy some wedding lipstick please."

The sales person says, "I think this color would go best with your plumage, and the cost is only ten dollars."

The duck says, "Put it on my bill."

Ari 09-24-2018 05:21 AM

Perhaps this color, it's even seasonally themed!

http://cdn.kickvick.com/wp-content/u...p-ideas-09.jpg

Limoncello 09-24-2018 09:18 PM

Your lipstick should match your shoes, of course. This is what I did as a recent bride.

Kyuss Apollo 09-25-2018 04:25 AM

This is almost certainly what you're looking for.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chor...lipstick.0.jpg

Stephen Maturin 09-27-2018 12:14 AM

Is wedding lipstick anything like wedding soup, i.e., has "wedding" in the name but is by no stretch of the imagination actually limited to weddings?

erimir 09-27-2018 03:04 AM

Wedding soup is perhaps just a lost in translation situation. The intended meaning in Italian is that it's a good combination (or marriage, if you will) of ingredients (meat and greens), and doesn't really have anything to do with wedding feasts per se.

But in English it comes off as being soup to be served at weddings, which it is not.

Anyway, my grandma's recipe for it is p. good.

JoeP 09-27-2018 12:38 PM

It's probably more like "wedding cake", ie is technically a cake, is related to weddings, but is entirely for appearance and you wouldn't choose it under normal conditions.

But 09-27-2018 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziacmt1 (Post 1317097)

You could buy one online from Pakistan, but I don't know what the delivery charges are or if there are any online shops that provide 365 day policy.

JoeP 09-27-2018 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by But (Post 1317243)
Quote:

You could buy one online from Pakistan, but I don't know what the delivery charges are or if there are any online shops that provide 365 day policy.

If you are needing help for writing cover letter for lipsticks order, top quality help is very available from link not removed for very less pricing.

Florence Jellem 09-27-2018 07:24 PM

Quote:

Dear, it crucially depends on whether before the wedding, you discover that you loathe your betrothed. This happens surprisingly often. But many such women go ahead with the wedding anyway, because all the invitations have been printed and sent, friends and family are flying in from long distances, and you don’t want to disappoint your mother.

Whether you loathe your betrothed or not, a good rule of thumb is to use lipstick that matches the color of your nipples. In case you loathe your betrothed, there are further steps that might be apposite.

After applying your wedding lipstick, apply a sealant — Lipcote is highly recommended. It prevents smudging, and protects your lips.

After your lips are safeguarded, you can choose which toxin to apply over the protective sealant. For quick results, belladonna is recommended. It has always been a favorite of the ladies. It means “beautiful woman.” The first post-nuptial kiss will prove swiftly fatal for your spouse, while your Lipcote protects you.

Of course, instant death after the first kiss may cast suspicion on you. A more prudential strategy would be to employ dimethyl mercury, a slow-acting poison that will cause your spouse to drop dead about ten months after that crucial post-“I do” smooch.

Florence Jellem 09-27-2018 08:19 PM

Also, dear, if the spouse whom you loath happens to be named Cosby, Flo suggests you deploy Russel’s viper venom, which will cause your sweetheart’s blood to congeal into Jello. If he happens to be named Kavanaugh, go with Polonium-210, No. 84 on the periodic table. The radioactive isotope will instigate a prolonged and well-deserved bout with horribly painful and untreatable cancer. It has been characterized as the “Ted Nugent of the elements: potentially dangerous and mostly useless.”

Florence Jellem 09-27-2018 08:27 PM

Just so you know, Flo made an intensive study of these matters for the home-economics seminar she used to profess at Chester Alan Arthur Junior High School. I'm now a professor emeritus of home economics.

JoeP 09-27-2018 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Florence Jellem (Post 1317260)
a good rule of thumb is to use lipstick that matches the color of your nipples.

I'm glad I'm not going to be thinking of this whenever I see someone wearing lipstick in the near future.

godfry n. glad 09-27-2018 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeP (Post 1317274)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Florence Jellem (Post 1317260)
a good rule of thumb is to use lipstick that matches the color of your nipples.

I'm glad I'm not going to be thinking of this whenever I see someone wearing lipstick in the near future.

Particularly if the lips are iridescent green.

I'm surprised that nobody has asked for which lips to be specified.

Nor what kind of stick.

Certainly I'm not the only cunning linguist in the room?