Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2010, 03:07 PM
simple country microbiologist hyperchicken

Default Re: Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyelzu View Post
There is nothing stopping a false claim, I have done it on more than one occasion myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyelzu View Post
I am a good special, I am a roleblocker. I can pick one person a night and keep them from performing their night action. Interestingly, Im not a prostitute, though thats how I think of the role.
:chin:

If you're not a prostitute, then what are you?

Despite giving him the stink eye here, I'm not quite ready to lynch bey. I like to push for a near lynch on day 1, too, so that part doesn't really bother me, but the self-contradiction in explaining his actions do.

Demi's slip was the first thing I flagged when reading her post but, honestly, I've been operating under the assumption that there are probably three scum, too. On the other hand, her "three? i never said three!" response was strange.

ES has been making a number of arguments that sound good, but aren't quite right and, as she is an experienced player, that sets my scumdar off. She's probably my top suspect at the moment.

Gonzo, seriously, are you there? You're either a useless silent townie, or else you're scum flying under the radar. Either way, my vote stays on you for the tim ebeing.
yep. i could be lying. and i would probably claim something regardless.

as to what i am. its just roleblocker. i dont know why he didnt give me a fancy title.

Freethought Forum > The Amphitheater > The Colosseum