Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2024, 11:45 PM

Default Trump Supporters Are Insane.

How can anybody support Trump. That silver spoon raised, affluenza suffering POS. He had a sister who died recently. She used to be a judge. And she said of her very own brother that he couldn't be trusted. She also said that he had no moral standards. Who of the Trump supporters think that they know Trump better than his very own sister!

Also, Trump fostered an insurrection! Another point is that he downplayed the dangers of the coronavirus. He also doesn't believe the proven science of human caused global warming. Yet another point is that before he was elected, one of his campaign promises was that if he was elected, he would deport 11 million illegals. Not only did he not do that, he did about the opposite. In Obama's first 3 years in office, around 1,800,000 illegals were deported. In Trump's first 3 years in office, fewer than 800,000 illegals were deported.

I could go on and on. But it is clear that Trump supporters are insane. Maybe they could even be labeled as criminally insane. Though I am no Biden supporter, it is beyond me that anybody could support Trump.

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law