Go Back   Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2013, 07:03 PM   #1
erimir
Projecting my phallogos with long, hard diction

Default The generic "Look at what Israel's doing now" thread

Since we seem to have a proliferation of such threads, I thought it might be good to have a single place where you can post anytime you see a story about some new stupid/horrible/bullshit thing Israel's doing now. You might even be able to put a story about something good they're doing!

I'll start with this video I posted in another Israel thread:

and this story, which I'm sure is totally unrelated to that, or the colonization of the West Bank:

Nixing [attending] Mandela funeral as too costly, Bibi shows world what he's truly made of
Quote:
In his eleventh-hour decision against attending the funeral of Nelson Mandela, Benjamin Netanyahu proved that he is not the smug, petty, vindictive, waffling, in-your-face insulting man he seems. He's something worse.
[...]
The problem is the reason Netanyahu chose to give: Money. The trip would cost too much. The problem, then, is the message Netanyahu has chosen to send:

My Israel, which so craves and demands legitimacy and recognition as a full partner in the community of nations, does not consider a man like Nelson Mandela, or a nation like South Africa, or the sentiment of an entire world, worth the price of a plane flight.

erimir is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks, from:
Adam (12-11-2013), Clutch Munny (12-14-2013), Crumb (12-11-2013), Janet (12-11-2013), Kael (12-12-2013), lisarea (12-11-2013), Nullifidian (12-11-2013), Pan Narrans (12-12-2013), Sock Puppet (12-12-2013), The Man (12-12-2013), Watser? (12-11-2013)

Freethought Forum > The Public Baths > News, Politics & Law