Default Re: Being transgender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
Don't be so shallow Ari,
Quote:
Having a devious mind in the wrong bathroom is asking for trouble, as if we are all to be trusted
Who exactly is being shallow?

There have been virtually no cases of trans people molesting anyone in a bathroom, but plenty of cases of cis people molesting other cis people and beating or stabbing trans people, including friends. It seems that cis people aren't to be trusted in the bathroom.
If SOME BODY was a boy before, and now he is a girl, how innocent can a mind be in a girls room, always?

Your body changes but not who you are. Why mess with your body if your mind is messed up?

Don't go to far too beating or stabbing people Ari, just what a average mind thinks as a boy or for that matter as a girl..................

What is supposed to make you happy and joyous, is life and everything about it loving someone, having a hobby, swimming , playing a game, but even holding a pen brings you joy when writing, breathing the air that you breath, feeling raindrops on your face, kissing your first girl when falling in puppy love, but when it comes to sex , i do not want to do it , because i just hate the mechanics of it, when in love with someone it is much easier, if you do feel like a woman well fine your should use it, enjoying all the things in love which brings you joy, needs you , yourself and not you must having a body to feel feminine, you are throwing away the real joys in life, because every fiber vain , cel in your body is built just perfect, and now you are ruining your antenne...... i wrote this in one stroke when listening to oh what a lonely boy from Gould (?)
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON IS THE MASTER !!

Last edited by Awareness; 06-20-2016 at 07:56 AM.
Old 06-20-2016, 07:48 AM
I read some of your foolish scree, then just skimmed the rest.

How do you know they were a boy before?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-20-2016), Stormlight (06-20-2016), The Man (06-20-2016)
Old 06-20-2016, 08:01 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
How do you know they were a boy before?
It's what the boy thinks Ari, is that nice fooling a girl in your mind........you have even have achieved a power now, the invisible boy, but as i said , if you are devious. And if you truly feel a woman well then.........

But for myself i would rather first bring the mind and soul at ease, and if that totally does not work, well then, demolish your pure and perfect face and body

I always say let somebody feel instead of telling them how they should feel
And the most important thing is of course what you know, and not what the others know, referring to your question, how you are as a person, but if you are a Rankin Fitch............well yeah
REMEMBER...........THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN IS ONLY AND JUST ONLY THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN, HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON MAKES YOU A WHOLE PERSON AND NOTHING ELSE....HOW YOU HAVE SEX , HOW YOU DRESS UP, HOW YOU PRAY only gives away your hobbies

Last edited by Awareness; 06-20-2016 at 08:20 AM.
Old 06-20-2016, 08:28 AM
NeoTillichian Hierophant & Partisan Hack

Quote:
Do you really think being trans is only about what you wear?
How often do you wear a dress?
I suspect that he is confusing transvestite with transgendered.
The Man (06-20-2016)
Old 06-20-2016, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Having sex with someone is of course a matter of choice...
So, if having sex with someone is a matter of choice, then is who you have sex with also a matter of choice?
JoeP (06-20-2016), Stormlight (06-20-2016), The Man (06-20-2016)
Old 06-20-2016, 10:28 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angakuk View Post
Quote:
So, if having sex with someone is a matter of choice, then is who you have sex with also a matter of choice?
Chosing someone the who is of course a matter of choice , for my self i have to love her.........

Having sex as a man with a woman , is there of course no choice about it.....it is pure and naturel

Old 06-20-2016, 10:30 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Quote:
Do you really think being trans is only about what you wear?
How often do you wear a dress?
I suspect that he is confusing transvestite with transgendered.
You don't change your sex Angakuk if you only need a dress

Old 06-20-2016, 11:48 AM
Always keep cool.

For my belief you can not be born a male in a female's body, or be born a female in a body of a male.......

This could be then proof that God also believes in the recycling business.

The only true thing what could be left over is your etheric body and proof that your feelings what you had are stored in a sort of memory bank.........

Who you were before is already dead, that identity is gone, you do not know anything any more, you can not see you can not hear you of course can not think, only one thing , and that are your memories floating around waiting to be born again, the memory of course has to be strong feeling based........

So you are not a male born in a female body but you have strong based feelings memories from your previous lives

Being male or female is not and never a identity, at least for myself it is you, yourself, how your feelings about life and things mold you in to you.....

How you are and what you love as a person is the most important thing in being you, and not how you use the toilet

Old 06-20-2016, 03:01 PM
Adequately Crumbulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awareness
I always say let somebody feel instead of telling them how they should feel
You may say this, but you don't seem to believe it.
Angakuk (06-20-2016), Ari (06-20-2016), The Man (06-20-2016)
Old 06-20-2016, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Chosing someone the who is of course a matter of choice , for my self i have to love her.........

Having sex as a man with a woman , is there of course no choice about it.....it is pure and naturel
Why do you suppose it is that while most men choose to have sex with women, other men choose to have sex with men? What do you suppose underlies those choices?
The Man (06-20-2016)
Old 06-20-2016, 05:41 PM

Quote:
For my belief you can not be born a male in a female's body, or be born a female in a body of a male.......
So you aren't your body, until you are?
For claiming you don't care about people's bodies, only their mind, you sure do make declarative statements about the body a lot.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-20-2016), The Man (06-20-2016)
Old 06-20-2016, 06:05 PM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Quote:
So you aren't your body, until you are?
For claiming you don't care about people's bodies, only their mind, you sure do make declarative statements about the body a lot.
You may be born with memory feelings of a previous life or lives Ari, that is different is it not Ari...... it can be even very strong in some people born on this earth

Old 06-20-2016, 06:07 PM

Huh, no one's born with memories from another life.

Why do you care so much about keeping the status quo of how someone presents their body in check if you claim you don't care about the body?
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-20-2016), Stormlight (06-21-2016), The Man (06-20-2016), thedoc (06-21-2016)
Old 06-20-2016, 06:08 PM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Why do you suppose it is that while most men choose to have sex with women, other men choose to have sex with men? What do you suppose underlies those choices?

As a man Angakuk it is natural to have sex with a woman . where one plus one will maybe even equal 7, this is pure poetry Angakuk......

Old 06-20-2016, 06:18 PM

Quote:
As a man Angakuk it is natural to have sex with a woman.
Unless you're gay. Which is also natural.
Thanks, from:
ShottleBop (06-20-2016), Stephen Maturin (06-20-2016), Stormlight (06-21-2016), The Man (06-20-2016)
Old 06-20-2016, 08:58 PM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Quote:
As a man Angakuk it is natural to have sex with a woman.
Unless you're gay. Which is also natural.
Well yeah okay Ari, and i will not be cruel, we will fight through the night , and we will overcome ..............

Natural indeed, i was wrong , please forgive me :

Human characteristics of chimps - BBC wildlife - YouTube

Quote " Bonobos even have gay sex—if not full-on intercourse, frottage and scissoring and so forth. "

Last edited by Awareness; 06-20-2016 at 09:15 PM.
Old 06-20-2016, 09:04 PM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Huh, no one's born with memories from another life.

Why do you care so much about keeping the status quo of how someone presents their body in check if you claim you don't care about the body?
My belief is that we are born with memories from our past lives, that will be a new thread called " harddisk of spiritual flesh " inter twined with our brain as a detector only of our feelings ...........if people feel a man in a woman's body than this could be an explanation and may i go on with this theori..............and therefore is deja vu reliable

Old 06-21-2016, 12:39 AM
(((The Spartacus of Anatevka)))

"Orange is the New Black" and trans inmates' lives.
Thanks, from:
The Man (06-21-2016)
Old 06-21-2016, 05:25 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShottleBop View Post
That is also one thing that people should see , and that is the person within , because he or she was and is still a whole identity, and that is the person you should be adressing to, that is the person you should of course have respect , and now even more because of the ordeal she or he has to go through......

We should always at all times connect with each other, and of course not with each other's face as it were, because a face says totally nothing !!

This way contact keeps going , and we get to know more of each other , then just flat out discriminating or ignoring

Old 06-21-2016, 02:43 PM
(((The Spartacus of Anatevka)))

Quote:
Quote:
That is also one thing that people should see , and that is the person within , because he or she was and is still a whole identity, and that is the person you should be adressing to, that is the person you should of course have respect , and now even more because of the ordeal she or he has to go through......

We should always at all times connect with each other, and of course not with each other's face as it were, because a face says totally nothing !!

This way contact keeps going , and we get to know more of each other , then just flat out discriminating or ignoring
Not all interactions are with people we know, or are even in a position to know. Many are fleeting--when you're just passing someone on the street, for example.

And faces can absolutely say a lot! There is "Don't talk to me, now! I'm not in the mood!" There is "I am so glad to see you!" There's the classic eye-roll.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-21-2016), The Man (06-21-2016), thedoc (06-21-2016)
Old 06-21-2016, 03:11 PM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Not all interactions are with people we know, or are even in a position to know. Many are fleeting--when you're just passing someone on the street, for example.

And faces can absolutely say a lot! There is "Don't talk to me, now! I'm not in the mood!" There is "I am so glad to see you!" There's the classic eye-roll.

That is an expression using the face, the face itself says nothing of the person ShottleBop , just a mere face, you need a person inside to not look like a zombie , or even a bad actor with totally blanked eyes .

Old 06-21-2016, 04:33 PM

Quote:

That is an expression using the face, the face itself says nothing of the person ShottleBop , just a mere face, you need a person inside to not look like a zombie , or even a bad actor with totally blanked eyes .
Awareness, I've tried to step away from my initial impressions of your philosophy, and look at it fresh.

If you interact with real people in your life the way you talk here about how to interact with people, I can't see how you can have any close relationships.

While it may be true that a person's current facial expression or body language don't tell you whether they are a fundamentally good person, loving, or caring... they can tell you very much about what that person is feeling at that moment. And if you care about the person inside, who they are, their experience in this life, then you have to care about how they feel in that moment. The kindest most loving person you know could at a particular moment be experiencing intense grief.. sadness.. despair. THAT is the them they want others to know at that time.

I know this is a bit cliche - but cliche doesn't make something untrue - we are each the culmination of what we've experienced and felt up to this moment in our lives. You're right, there is a "me" inside. But the me in this moment has feelings about this moment, and something that happened last night, something that I know is supposed to happen later today. It's all influenced by my life before this moment.

A person't life experiences and feelings are absolutely part of who they are inside. And a person's physical characteristics absolutely have a profound effect on their life experiences and feelings. A black male who grew up in an inner city has a much different perspective than a white male who grew up in a middle class suburb. A person considered attractive in their culture has a different perspective than someone considered ugly.

You dismissing everything about a person except for some idea of "who they are inside" is not only wholly naive, but it's dismissive and disrespectful of the person. And it can't possibly lead to emotional intimacy.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-21-2016), JoeP (06-21-2016), livius drusus (07-20-2016), The Man (06-21-2016), thedoc (06-21-2016)
Old 06-21-2016, 10:35 PM

This should probably go in "Being gay" thread, but since I started my little Q & A with Awareness in this thread, I'm going to post it here.

If I understand him correctly Awareness thinks that sexual orientation is both a choice and not a choice. In other words, being straight is not a choice, it is the default condition and being gay is a choice and thus it is not natural since it deviates from the default condition.

Also, whether or not to have sex with someone is a choice, but the only correct (i.e. natural) choice is heterosexual sex.

Since he is always asking for people's views on the subjects that he raises I am going to give my view.

If being gay or straight or bi is about who one is sexually attracted to, then it is about one's sexual desires (i.e. feelings). I don't think that sexual attraction is a matter of choice. We are each of us sexually attracted to those who stimulate a feeling of sexual desire in us. Since it is a feeling it must then, according to Awareness, be an essential part of our personal identity, who we are.

If being gay, or straight or bi is about how one expresses those feelings of desire then it is absolutely a matter of choice. It is a simple fact of life that we are not always able to act on our desires with every object of desire. Choices are always being made. Those choices are often constrained by a number of factors, such as personal morality, religious belief, social norms, the presence or absence of mutal attraction, etc.

So, it seems to me that being straight or gay or bi or even asexual is, as a matter of internal feelings, an essential part of our self-identity, who we are inside our own skin. As such it is not a matter that is open to choice. However, how we act on those desires, how we go about expressing our sexual self-indentity in the world, is very much a matter of choice. As with many choices in life the choices surrounding how we express our sexual self-identity are not always easily made, are sometimes made at considerable personal risk and are never made in a vacuum.

It seems to me that Awareness' understanding of personal identity (sexual or otherwise) and how that is expressed in the world is incredibly simplistic. It is a subject that is composed of varying shades of gray (probably more than fifty). It is not simply black and white. And yes, the reference to black and white was intentional.
JoeP (06-22-2016), lisarea (06-22-2016), Sock Puppet (07-05-2016), Stormlight (06-22-2016), The Man (06-21-2016)
Old 06-22-2016, 01:09 AM
Always keep cool.

Quote:
This should probably go in "Being gay" thread, but since I started my little Q & A with Awareness in this thread, I'm going to post it here.

If I understand him correctly Awareness thinks that sexual orientation is both a choice and not a choice. In other words, being straight is not a choice, it is the default condition and being gay is a choice and thus it is not natural since it deviates from the default condition.

Also, whether or not to have sex with someone is a choice, but the only correct (i.e. natural) choice is heterosexual sex.

Since he is always asking for people's views on the subjects that he raises I am going to give my view.

If being gay or straight or bi is about who one is sexually attracted to, then it is about one's sexual desires (i.e. feelings). I don't think that sexual attraction is a matter of choice. We are each of us sexually attracted to those who stimulate a feeling of sexual desire in us. Since it is a feeling it must then, according to Awareness, be an essential part of our personal identity, who we are.

If being gay, or straight or bi is about how one expresses those feelings of desire then it is absolutely a matter of choice. It is a simple fact of life that we are not always able to act on our desires with every object of desire. Choices are always being made. Those choices are often constrained by a number of factors, such as personal morality, religious belief, social norms, the presence or absence of mutal attraction, etc.

So, it seems to me that being straight or gay or bi or even asexual is, as a matter of internal feelings, an essential part of our self-identity, who we are inside our own skin. As such it is not a matter that is open to choice. However, how we act on those desires, how we go about expressing our sexual self-indentity in the world, is very much a matter of choice. As with many choices in life the choices surrounding how we express our sexual self-identity are not always easily made, are sometimes made at considerable personal risk and are never made in a vacuum.

It seems to me that Awareness' understanding of personal identity (sexual or otherwise) and how that is expressed in the world is incredibly simplistic. It is a subject that is composed of varying shades of gray (probably more than fifty). It is not simply black and white. And yes, the reference to black and white was intentional.
YOu believe what you want to believe Angakuk, and i believe what i want to believe.........how is that Angakuk.....

BEing a transgender is wrong........

How you are as a person,

what you love,
what you like,
what you love to do,
what you are good at,
what your peculiar characteristics are,
how you walk,( if it is natural )
how you talk, ( if it is natural )
these things make who you are......

Your identity is not male or female, who you are is who you are and not what you are, can you understand that Angakuk ??

You are busy being you and not and never being a woman or being a man, that is insane !!

Black and white huh, if you are more aware of what you don't see , maybe you will be more aware of your self Angakuk

Old 06-22-2016, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Your identity is not male or female,
So far I see you declaring people male or female, if someone's identity isn't male or female maybe *you* should stop! Nah.
Thanks, from:
Angakuk (06-22-2016), livius drusus (07-20-2016), The Man (06-22-2016)

Freethought Forum > The Marketplace > Philosophy